• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Laughing,...Navy Karen sinks herself

Im no expert but, she does not to seem to meet minimum physical readiness requirements. Also is pretty sad state of affairs all these SJW have infiltrated the military.
Women usually get a pass on PRT and height/weight.
I saw many go on to get promoted (because checking the F box also increases your chance of promotion) when they were out of standards. According to the directive, they should have been ineligible for promotion, but it made no difference.
I'm talking at the E7/8/9 level where there is supposedly peer review.

She should get NJP'd at the minimum. Really she should get Admin Sep'd and loose her benefits. I can only imagine what would happen if something like this got a national audience and it was one of my peers when I was in...

Somebody needs to get that pig a truffle.:sick:

And someone's commander needs to give Petty Officer Dumplings and gravy a weight check and a nice LOR for opening her cake hole in uniform.

Part of the woke pets installed into the services.
I'll wager she'll skate by on half correction or less.

R
Bro,shes protected she's got nothing coming.
However, in the old days that bitch would eyes screwed in the back of her head.