• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Law Enforcement Help...Mansfield TX....UPDATED 5/7

Re: Law Enforcement Help....Mansfield TX

Definitely get this to the media. This is a bullshit scam and needs to be exposed.

I've never heard of that shit happening. I'll talk to a trooper tomorrow at work and see what they think is going on. That is utter bullcrap. Seizing without a warrant? What they are doing is straight up ILLEGAL.

Fox News media scheduled to interview this week.

They took his trailer!

Interview has been done. Reporter was dumfounded that the police came onto PRIVATE PROPERTY to confiscate his trailer. Reporter supposedly checking into it.

Cousin bought another trailer....too expensive to fight the city with a lawyer over an $800 trailer. He gets sick to his stomach any time it is mentioned.

I wish I could take a WELL built shop-made(photographed during the process) trailer there and let them confiscate it and then bust their ball in court and for everyone to know about it!

He has given up but I am still hot and I am not even part of the whole deal.

so now that mansfield PD has all these "illegal" trailers.....wtf are they going to do with them? let them rust?

Blatant violation of the 4th amendment. Find a good lawyer and sue their ass into oblivion. Pain and suffering, lost wages due to illegal confiscation of equipment.