• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision LDI's NEW SPIR - Special Purpose IR Illuminator

Victor-TNVC

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 5, 2007
    USA
    www.tnvc.com
    Our mail boxes have been filling up about LDI's new SPIR Special Purpose IR Illuminator. http://www.laserdevices.com/

This high power unit based on LDI's design and Patent Pending illuminator in the D2 is really reaching out and touching someone. (Out to 800m+ for the SPIR thus far).

We've had one in our hands now for almost a month and we will be publishing an in depth review of it here. So far the unit is built like a darn tank to say the least and the intensity of the reach is special.

Of course, like any other IR LED, it does have a visible red glow just like thr DBAL-D2 which needs to be told for folks who are concerned with absolute stealth.

P.S. LDI has REALLY expanded their Class 1 IR laser line and we will be showing off all the upcoming gear with full reports in the upcoming months.

!

I have little use for a DBAL D2 but this little gem has me looking !

I would love to be a "poser" in front of my boat while lighting up some sharks and reeling them in !

Looks promising !