• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LE 6920 Endplate With HK Hook Sling Attach

Quarter Horse

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 17, 2010
    Carlton, OR
    Mine is the Magpul. Looking for single point sling endplate for use with HK style hook. I am assuming the 6920 has a milspec carbine buffer tube. In reading reviews I want ease of installation, no interference with the web of trigger hand and no restriction of access to safety.

A single hook loop is OK. A bigger loop is better. I want robust. Disassembly, installation, and reassembly looks pretty straight forward as long as the piece is dimensionally correct. If there are any cautions please point them out.

That's it. There are too many companies and products that I am not familiar with. I would appreciate the help.

Mine is the Magpul. Looking for single point sling endplate for use with HK style hook. I am assuming the 6920 has a milspec carbine buffer tube. In reading reviews I want ease of installation, no interference with the web of trigger hand and no restriction of access to safety.

A single hook loop is OK. A bigger loop is better. I want robust. Disassembly, installation, and reassembly looks pretty straight forward as long as the piece is dimensionally correct. If there are any cautions please point them out.

That's it. There are too many companies and products that I am not familiar with. I would appreciate the help.
    This work?