• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left-wing Antifa/BLM activist stabbed to death by one of his constituents in front of his girlfriend

We need to ban assault knives and implement universal background checks on all knives ever purchased. 🤷

Going to honor a friend who died.....couldn't even be bothered to put on a shirt and tie.....

Surprised the fucker isn't in crocks
One thing that stood out in the video of the attack was how well dressed he and his gal were.

Think about this for a moment, this guy is a "leader" of a violent anarch-communist counterculture movement.
Guess that is just what he play acted as for a "job".

And in this week’s other awesome stories…

Karma’s a bitch.

Also Cuellar (leftist congress dem asswipe) got carjacked over the weekend and is bitching about his own party’s soft on crime BS.

The got what they wanted… they just expected it wouldn’t happen to them!

Awesome!

Karma’s a bitch.

Also Cuellar (leftist congress dem asswipe) got carjacked over the weekend and is bitching about his own party’s soft on crime BS.

Awesome!

And that bitch from Baltimore, Pava LaPere as well. With all the leftists that got murked just in this week alone, it feels like you finally took that big old shit that's been just sitting in you for a while and now you feel that pressure and weight lifted off you...

Just gonna leave this here..

What we got? A .50 cal...suppressed M240... a f/a MP5... some AR's.. a minigun... auto 12 ga. ... and @TheHorta tier NV/thermal kit. Should do the trick

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BurtG
Reactions: Maggot

Karma’s a bitch.

Awesome!
Actually, Cuellar might be the very last "somewhat" moderate Democrat. Hispanic, Catholic, he has consistently been pro-life, anti-trans, and has criticized repeatedly Biden on the border fiasco. Represents a mostly Red rural district, I believe. I know, still a Democrat.

Why is the woman rubbing her hands while he's getting justice? What's that about? Why would she do that? Who would do such a thing?

Why is the woman rubbing her hands while he's getting justice? What's that about? Why would she do that? Who would do such a thing?

She's a trust fund bitch who's been pampered all her life in gated communities with likeminded spoiled leftist brats. Got a Volvo as soon as she got into college, both former and latter paid for. She has absolutely no experience with what true predatory violence is like. Her brain went completely into "ERROR, RESTART" mode when she saw what was happening in front of her. Complete short circuit and shutdown. Probably STILL in denial at the moment right now.

I think it's just shadow, not a pool of urine.

Could be, though the 'pool' slowly moving without anything else moving above it makes it look like urine... If the video was just 10-20 seconds longer it would be clear. We were watching it while having coffee in the breakroom and two guys almost simultaneously said: "YOOOO! That bitch boy pissed himself!" 😂

So here's the rub...these people will see this violence, be the victims of it, and still wont change their ways...

Woke leftism isn't a coherent world view....it is much more akin to a cult or religion...

To the left, these people aren't victims...they are Martyrs for the cause...

This won't be a turning point for them, this is simply punishment for their "original sin"....and these events will only strengthen their resolve to continue down the path they are going.

There is a "poor, misguided" Salvadorian migrant and gang member with a machete out there just dying to meet her and he will "cure" her affliction, with some steel. Hopefully soon and on HD video as well.

Yea....pretty sure Ragnar is like nah bro, Valhalla is full.

Even though the Viking Era is separated from our society by over a millenia, they still understood the difference between bitch shit and real take care of business normal attitude. 80% of the Vikings' exploits were peaceful trading and shipping of goods, like the long haul trucking company of their day. They conquered when somebody pissed them off, but most of their society revolved around trading, mercantile business, and transport. If a group of current day hog hunters with all their rifles and modern gear and 4 wheel drives suddenly showed up to a Viking base, they would get along quite well. There might be a minute or so of confusion with rifles and bows pointed at each other but it would be worked out peacefully and quickly, just like the scene with the Vikings and the Cree Indians in eastern Canada.

Leftist soyboy agitators? Not so much. As soon as they made their talking points, the Vikings would laugh in their faces and then keel-haul them from the back of their ships for fun...

Last edited:
v5LYZmay7aFZ.jpeg

Most people can’t believe that such a thing can actually happen to them, so they don’t respond appropriately.

The attacker knows it can happen, and will happen, so he wins almost every time.

P

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
This one: It has been slightly brightened up and some details sharpened just a tad bit, and you can see a bit of urine starting to pool on the sidewalk right around his lower abdomen as the perp was stepping around him to spit on the gal-pal's face...

He may be woke but he was protecting the girl. He might have been ok if he had seen the bench. That gave the perp an open opportunity.

Most people can’t believe that such a thing can actually happen to them, so they don’t respond appropriately.

The attacker knows it can happen, and will happen, so he wins almost every time.

P

This...

The two completely different mindsets could be observed very clearly here. One obviously had a lifetime of mostly talk experience, in his own circle, and firm words had gotten him what he wanted most of the time. The other is a purely kill or be killed straight from the streets mentality. The perp was focused and had absolutely no qualms about killing if he had to. The funny thing was that the perp had no interest in the duo at all when he was walking past them. Only when ANTIFA bitchboy got involved was when he responded. He was angry and focused, but not focused on killing somebody, until ANTIFA boy's social worker attempts triggered something in the perp. Most likely his attempt at imposing authority over him drove the perp into a laser like rage and turned all of his former inner anger onto HIM instead. That neck slash was done with deliberation and purpose and he did not relent on his new prey until after he delivered three more strikes also with full lethal purpose. To the killer, he was merely removing a source of immediate irritation to him, and he executed the action with no hesitation or second thought.

Last edited:
This...

The two completely different mindsets could be observed very clearly here. One obviously had a lifetime of mostly talk experience, in his own circle, and firm words had gotten him what he wanted most of the time. The other is a purely kill or be killed straight from the streets mentality. The perp was focused and had absolutely no qualms about killing if he had to. The funny thing was that the perp had no interest in the duo at all when he was walking past them. Only when ANTIFA bitchboy got involved was when he responded. He was angry and focused, but not focused on killing somebody, until ANTIFA boy's social worker attempts triggered something in the perp. Most likely his attempt at imposing authority over him drove the perp into a laser like rage and turned all of his former inner anger onto HIM instead. That neck slash was done with deliberation and purpose and he did not relent on his new prey until after he delivered three more strikes also with full lethal purpose. To the killer, he was merely removing a source of immediate irritation to him, and he executed the action with no hesitation or second thought.
Bingo. I say this all the time to people who think being a firearms owner and having a ccw makes them a badass.

Killers kill.

There are teens in some places with more bodies to their name than probably the majority of the .mil and veterans.

Hope people keep this small little example in mind.

One can tell who has actually trained in knife defense for an extended period and those who have watched internet vids.

Those who have, know you never get away uncut.
You just try to not die.

If you think you have time to create space and introduce a g19, you clearly havent done enough realistic force training.
Knives with dulled tips from stiff plastic that will hurt if slashed with it. Catch a finger or 5th metacarpal wrong? Broke most likely. Lots of bruises and abrasions.
Simunitions so you can see how you react.
Most of us arent as good as we wish or like to think, piles of classes and training or not.

Im sure not. And I do pretty decent for an old fat guy.
I get a lot of pretty good training.
I wrestled meth heads, rowdy drunks, dudes on PCP, and the truly psychotic for a living for years, so I know a tad of whT its like.
Im no edged weapon fighting expert or badass. And have experience to have some realistic expectations of what I can actually do that is not me jerking off daily to a fantasy that I will be like John Wick if in a bad situation.

One can tell who has actually trained in knife defense for an extended period and those who have watched internet vids.

You just try to not die.

If you think you have time to create space and introduce a g19, you clearly havent done enough realistic force training.
Knives with dulled tips from stiff plastic that will hurt if slashed with it. Catch a finger or 5th metacarpal wrong? Broke most likely. Lots of bruises and abrasions.
Most of us arent as good as we wish or like to think, piles of classes and training or not.

I wrestled meth heads, rowdy drunks, dudes on PCP, and the truly psychotic for a living for years, so I know a tad of whT its like.
Im no edged weapon fighting expert or badass. And have experience to have some realistic expectations of what I can actually do that is not me jerking off daily to a fantasy that I will be like John Wick if in a bad situation.
I have scars from training with rubber knives... I just didn't die as a result.
And here again, pain teaches faster than a Filipino guy yelling at you.

Even though the Viking Era is separated from our society by over a millenia, they still understood the difference between bitch shit and real take care of business normal attitude. 80% of the Vikings' exploits were peaceful trading and shipping of goods, like the long haul trucking company of their day. They conquered when somebody pissed them off, but most of their society revolved around trading, mercantile business, and transport. If a group of current day hog hunters with all their rifles and modern gear and 4 wheel drives suddenly showed up to a Viking base, they would get along quite well. There might be a minute or so of confusion with rifles and bows pointed at each other but it would be worked out peacefully and quickly, just like the scene with the Vikings and the Cree Indians in eastern Canada.

Leftist soyboy agitators? Not so much. As soon as they made their talking points, the Vikings would laugh in their faces and then keel-haul them from the back of their ships for fun...
They would attack 'each other' when people pissed them off.

They mostly did raiding when things were going 'bad' at home. A few cold years of crop failure. A famine. Disease. Fishing was bad... AND when things got to the point where they were running out of land and space. They needed Lebensraum, too. So getting good arable land was another reason to raid.

But you are right... the Norse were 99 percent about trading. And very little about raiding. Unless messed with.

BTW, it is the Norse era. They are the Norse People. Norsemen... Men of the North. Viking is the word for a Norse warrior or raider. As one of my friends put it eloquently: Viking is a job title, not a people! Only when the norse picked up their 'red shields' (their war shields) did they become Vikings.

Cheers,

Sirhr

They mostly did raiding when things were going 'bad' at home. A few cold years of crop failure. A famine. Disease. Fishing was bad... AND when things got to the point where they were running out of land and space. They needed Lebensraum, too. So getting good arable land was another reason to raid.

But you are right... the Norse were 99 percent about trading. And very little about raiding. Unless messed with.

BTW, it is the Norse era. They are the Norse People. Norsemen... Men of the North. Viking is the word for a Norse warrior or raider. As one of my friends put it eloquently: Viking is a job title, not a people! Only when the norse picked up their 'red shields' (their war shields) did they become Vikings.

Cheers,

Sirhr
Thats how Brandy got its name. The Norse would sail south to France and buy wine to take home and trade with. the figured if they ruduced it by volume by heating it they could carry more and dilute it when they got home. thus...Brandenwine, or 'Burned Wine'. The best of which should never be ffucked with....Gods gift to alcohol, cognac.

Thats how Brandy got its name. The Norse would sail south to France and buy wine to take home and trade with. the figured if they ruduced it by volume by heating it they could carry more and dilute it when they got home. thus...Brandenwine, or 'Burned Wine'. The best of which should never be ffucked with....Gods gift to alcohol, cognac.
Also how Normandy was named...

Norse vikings sacked Paris in the 900's... and the French King (Someone the Bald)... paid off the raiders with tons of silver and gave them a land grant on the peninsula that was subsequently called Land of the North Men. Nor-Man-dy. There was someone named Rollo involved, IIRC. But Norse history is not my area ;-)

Details here... Lots of surrendering going on by the French...

Sirhr

Cheers,

Sirhr
I thought raiding was the Viking or Norsemen's main stock and trade. This included extorting England to not raid them. The sight of Viking ships on the horizon was not something the English wanted to see.

Along with gold and treasures, the King of England did promise them much needed farmland and a chance to colonize in England but that was a trap. The doublecross backfired however and the English paid a heavy price.

Besides the rape, pillaging and murder the Vikings also kidnapped both men and women as slaves and wives. But the women of England were also enamored with the raiders as being alpha males compared to their own slovenly, dirty, ugly men with fucked up teeth that couldn't protect them. Unlike the English, the Vikings were fastidious in their hygene and better looking and many females were willing partners and wives of the Norse. People think redheads originated in Scotland and Ireland. Wrong. Blue-eyed people with red hair came over on Viking ships from Scandinavia.

I thought raiding was the Viking or Norsemen's main stock and trade. This included extorting England to not raid them. The sight of Viking ships on the horizon was not something the English wanted to see.

Along with gold and treasures, the King of England did promise them much needed farmland and a chance to colonize in England but that was a trap. The doublecross backfired however and the English paid a heavy price.

Besides the rape, pillaging and murder the Vikings also kidnapped both men and women as slaves and wives. But the women of England were also enamored with the raiders as being alpha males compared to their own slovenly, dirty, ugly men with fucked up teeth that couldn't protect them. Unlike the English, the Vikings were fastidious in their hygene and better looking and many females were willing partners and wives of the Norse. People think redheads originated in Scotland and Ireland. Wrong. Blue-eyed people with red hair came over on Viking ships from Scandinavia.

Trade was their main thing... they were brilliant merchants and explorers. Raiding... they did that too.

Remember, everyone writes about nasty Northmen with axes descending on them. Noone writes about trading sheep-skins for tin or setting up in market places.

Trade is boring, axe-wielding berzerkers who smell bad and have goofy helmets, now THAT is what people record. Even the Saga's are more about the fun they were having raiding vs. being traders. Hey, noone wants to remember the shop-keeper. They want to celebrate the warrior. Same with the Arabs! And do we remember Audie Murphy, James Doolittle, Patton and MacArthur? Or do we remember Henry Kaiser and William Heitzel?

Look up some of the Norse voyages deep into Russia... almost to Iran... and maybe into Iran. They almost certainly explored deep inside the American Continant via the St. Lawrence and the Great Lakes. This is a controversial theory right now... but on Northern Lake Ontario shores, nails have recently been found from Norse ships. I think it is inconcievable that they spent 10 years on Newfoundland and did not travel inland and down the coast. They were not a "Seafaring" people... they were a littoral people and a riverine people. The St. Lawrence would have drawn them up like a magnet. (And Vinland implies... vines! None on Newfoundland. Lots on the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Valley! Along with butternuts, that were found at Anse Aux Meadows... but didn't grow there.)

Norse grave goods have included Chinese Jade objects... Iranian coins. Silk. Their steelmaking/ sword technology (UlfB+Bert) probably came from Damascus or even could have come from Japan via the Silk Road... which the Norse almost certainly reached in one form or another. They sailed the Danube. The Dniper and the Don. The Seine. They raided England on the rivers. Made it through the Med... and to North Africa.

But that stuff is boring! All those expeditions were looking to do was trade. Noone writes saga's about shopping trips!

Noone will remember Jeff Bezos or Sam Walton in 200 years. Everyone will still know who Norman Schwartzkopf and Eisenhower and Jimmy Doolittle were.

Cheers,

Sirhr

One of the reasons that Scandanavian women are all so smoking hot...

Vikings didn't carry off the pigs!!!

And while carrying off 'slaves' definitely happened, you are spot on when you talk about willing marriage. "Hey, Sven here traded us 6 tons of pickled herring for these sheep skins... oh and I am in love with him daddy and headed for Sweden on the next boat."

I bet there were, indeed, a lot more willing brides than those dragged off by the hair! Heck, good looking wealthy, world-travelling alpha dudes with stylish boats get all the hot chicks. Still applies in Miami and cote d'Azur today!

Sirhr

You just try to not die.

Yeah, I actually have, from growing among clans of Scotch Irish hillbillies whose first instinct was to use a knife over a gun, to working as a bouncer to actual training.

I've witnessed actual knife fights where the attackee avoided getting his throat slashed or disemboweled at the onset and managed to get his own knife out and it always ended up in a bloody affair with both sides cut up.

I carried and still carry a fighting knife. But somewhere along the line I got smart and learned the art of the pistol, which includes creating space. You might cut me on the leg when I kick the fuck out of you creating distance as I introduce my G19 but I'm going to do a mag dump in your chest for your trouble.

Last edited:
Trade was their main thing... they were brilliant merchants and explorers. Raiding... they did that too.

Remember, everyone writes about nasty Northmen with axes descending on them. Noone writes about trading sheep-skins for tin or setting up in market places.

Trade is boring, axe-wielding berzerkers who smell bad and have goofy helmets, now THAT is what people record. Even the Saga's are more about the fun they were having raiding vs. being traders. Hey, noone wants to remember the shop-keeper. They want to celebrate the warrior. Same with the Arabs! And do we remember Audie Murphy, James Doolittle, Patton and MacArthur? Or do we remember Henry Kaiser and William Heitzel?

Look up some of the Norse voyages deep into Russia... almost to Iran... and maybe into Iran. They almost certainly explored deep inside the American Continant via the St. Lawrence and the Great Lakes. This is a controversial theory right now... but on Northern Lake Ontario shores, nails have recently been found from Norse ships. I think it is inconcievable that they spent 10 years on Newfoundland and did not travel inland and down the coast. They were not a "Seafaring" people... they were a littoral people and a riverine people. The St. Lawrence would have drawn them up like a magnet. (And Vinland implies... vines! None on Newfoundland. Lots on the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Valley! Along with butternuts, that were found at Anse Aux Meadows... but didn't grow there.)

Norse grave goods have included Chinese Jade objects... Iranian coins. Silk. Their steelmaking/ sword technology (UlfB+Bert) probably came from Damascus or even could have come from Japan via the Silk Road... which the Norse almost certainly reached in one form or another. They sailed the Danube. The Dniper and the Don. The Seine. They raided England on the rivers. Made it through the Med... and to North Africa.

But that stuff is boring! All those expeditions were looking to do was trade. Noone writes saga's about shopping trips!

Noone will remember Jeff Bezos or Sam Walton in 200 years. Everyone will still know who Norman Schwartzkopf and Eisenhower and Jimmy Doolittle were.

Cheers,

Sirhr
It's a known fact the Viking ships with their shallow draft were designed for inland travel. What I don't understand from a tactical military standpoint why any force would want to get bottled up in a narrow passage in a waterway unless they didn't want to walk from the coastline and leave their ships unattended.

What I concluded was the Vikings weren't mass manufactures of goods such as metal or spices but raided for such things to use in trade elsewhere. The Comanches and Apaches were nomadic raiders first but were also tradesmen.

Everybody gets cut...

However, stand-off weapons existed long before gunpowder.

It's just kind of a bitch to carry a pike into Popeyes...

pikes 2.jpg

Lest one thinks these went out with the Romans and the Knnnnnn-i-gits, "Polearms" were widely carried by Continental Soldiers throughout the Revolutionary War. Confederates made limited use of them in the Civil War as well... And the Japanese issued millions of them on the home front prior to their getting microwaved and giving up without shish-kebab-ing our Marines and GI's.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Everybody gets cut...

However, stand-off weapons existed long before gunpowder.

It's just kind of a bitch to carry a pike into Popeyes...

View attachment 8242415

Lest one thinks these went out with the Romans and the Knnnnnn-i-gits, "Polearms" were widely carried by Continental Soldiers throughout the Revolutionary War. Confederates made limited use of them in the Civil War as well... And the Japanese issued millions of them on the home front prior to their getting microwaved and giving up without shish-kebab-ing our Marines and GI's.

Cheers,

Sirhr
LMAO

The Mexican Army under Santa Anna had cavalries of 'lancers' he brought up from Mexico that were quite effective. It was the go to weapon of the Plains Indians too. On horseback, a lance was no joke.

Last edited: