• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left-wing Antifa/BLM activist stabbed to death by one of his constituents in front of his girlfriend

It's kind of like the line... "By claiming to be non binary, you're putting everyone into two groups, binary and non binary, therefor making yourself binary." By refusing to identify their race, you're identifying their race. :rolleyes:

Reactions: BurtG
It's kind of like the line... "By claiming to be non binary, you're putting everyone into two groups, binary and non binary, therefor making yourself binary." By refusing to identify their race, you're identifying their race. :rolleyes:
yeah, when the "news" reports on a mob of "teens" rioting or looting, i immediately assume it's the amish again.

Yeah, I actually have, from growing among clans of Scotch Irish hillbillies whose first instinct was to use a knife over a gun, to working as a bouncer to actual training.

I've witnessed actual knife fights where the attackee survived getting his throat slashed or disemboweled at the onset and managed to get his own knife out and it always ended up in a bloody affair with both sides cut up.

I carried and still carry a fighting knife. But somewhere along the line I got smart and learned the art of the pistol, which includes creating space. You might cut me on the leg when I kick the fuck out of you creating distance as I introduce my G19 but I'm going to do a mag dump in your chest for your trouble.

Lemme guess, you flew fighters in Nam, trained with Hathcock after, and once beat up Chuck Norris just because?

Probably for the same reason I don't travel more than a hundred yards in the woods from my ATV when deer hunting.

Sure I might get a deer if I walk 200-400 yds into the woods...but then i have to carry it 200-400yds out.

You lazy inbred goat lover! …… 🤣

Wait, thats like most hunters.

I will carry em miles, just quarter em out first.
Then its only 100 lbs give or take per trip.
Eat good all year.

Got an easy elk last year.
Dropped the carcass on the truck tailgate with a loader, slowly, sliding it in as we lowered it.
Had carried out a huge bull a few weeks prior though.
E5F24EBC-CB0D-42BD-9895-A5396BAA5A36.jpeg

They would attack 'each other' when people pissed them off.

They mostly did raiding when things were going 'bad' at home. A few cold years of crop failure. A famine. Disease. Fishing was bad... AND when things got to the point where they were running out of land and space. They needed Lebensraum, too. So getting good arable land was another reason to raid.

But you are right... the Norse were 99 percent about trading. And very little about raiding. Unless messed with.

BTW, it is the Norse era. They are the Norse People. Norsemen... Men of the North. Viking is the word for a Norse warrior or raider. As one of my friends put it eloquently: Viking is a job title, not a people! Only when the norse picked up their 'red shields' (their war shields) did they become Vikings.

Cheers,

Sirhr
You forgot the prayer the Germans said. "God protect us from the fury of the North man".

According to Ancestry.com, I’m a son of Ragnar through Sigurd Snake-in-the-Eye.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Peasants.

P
I'm actually a descendant of King Haarold through his sixth wife.

You lazy inbred goat lover! …… 🤣

Wait, thats like most hunters.

I will carry em miles, just quarter em out first.
Then its only 100 lbs give or take per trip.
Eat good all year.

Got an easy elk last year.
Dropped the carcass on the truck tailgate with a loader, slowly, sliding it in as we lowered it.
Had carried out a huge bull a few weeks prior though.
View attachment 8242451
Work smarter, not harder. :cool:

HL2S2xn.jpg

cjZYm8f.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76
Was that from 900? Or March 1945 when the Red Army was about to level half of Germany?

Sirhr
That was an early prayer. I'd be happy to trace my lineage so you know I'm not kidding. Maybe not tonight. But tomorrow. My uncle wrote a book I think k I have a pdf. Anyway, my dad is 96% Norwegian and my mom is 95% Norwegian with the other 4% being other northern European.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
That was an early prayer. I'd be happy to trace my lineage so you know I'm not kidding. Maybe not tonight. But tomorrow. My uncle wrote a book I think k I have a pdf. Anyway, my dad is 96% Norwegian and my mom is 95% Norwegian with the other 4% being other northern European.

No need… Sako guys are trustworthy!

And I know it was a early prayer… but bet it was dusted off for Zhukov!!

Sirhr

The Rus were descendants of vikings/norsemen too, no?
Hard to say. There was cross breeding of course, how much I don't know. We all know there are no pure Irish or English. I'm not gas lighting anyone. Just a fact. I'd like to hear from someone who knows more about this.

I'm actually a descendant of King Haarold through his sixth wife.
My lineage on my father’s side is from one of his 22 concubines and the illegitimate results. Mother is Irish.
Supposedly.

IMG_8568.png

Last edited:
Was that from 900? Or March 1945 when the Red Army was about to level half of Germany?

Sirhr
I'm curious if Ragnor Lothbrok was actually executed via a snake pit as legend has it as England has virtually no native venomous snakes except for one adder.

In the series The Vikings it showed them dumping all kinds of snakes into the pit, mostly boa's and other non venomous species. If they imported venomous snakes just for his execution or they captured bushells of native adders, it would have taken forever.

Then again, I've read Ragnor himself was a myth.

I guess I give up. Even conservatives can't have a normal conservation.

"...(The murderer) was the sweetest boy.”

Too bad Mr. Antifa wasn't a bitch, was packing and had the proper Jeff Cooper mindset. The sweetest boy would be the deadest feral animal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Probably for the same reason I don't travel more than a hundred yards in the woods from my ATV when deer hunting.

Sure I might get a deer if I walk 200-400 yds into the woods...but then i have to carry it 200-400yds out.
Fuck me. I wish i could get a deer in a couple hundred yards! I am usually MILES, and to top it off, steep, loose, jagged terrain with hundreds of feet of elevation change way too often, most of the time with small canyons in the lows! Did i mention every fucking plant there wants to stab you to death just for existing! To make it worse i PAY to do this! And hope to win the lottery my state so i can do it every year!

Reactions: BurtG and Yasherka
Fuck me. I wish i could get a deer in a couple hundred yards! I am usually MILES, and to top it off, steep, loose, jagged terrain with hundreds of feet of elevation change way too often, most of the time with small canyons in the lows! Did i mention every fucking plant there wants to stab you to death just for existing! To make it worse i PAY to do this! And hope to win the lottery my state so i can do it every year!
I killed the biggest buck in my life at 16 when I hiked five miles over rugged Hill Country with no light, waded across a creek and was in my tree stand when the sun came up.

After I killed a big 8 point, I gutted and stashed it, hiked back to our base camp, saddled my horse and rode back to pick up the buck. I had it hanging in the barn by 2 p.m. I figured I had walked, ridden over twenty miles for that deer.

The furthest I walk to see a deer now is my back deck.

Everybody gets cut...

However, stand-off weapons existed long before gunpowder.

It's just kind of a bitch to carry a pike into Popeyes...

View attachment 8242415

Lest one thinks these went out with the Romans and the Knnnnnn-i-gits, "Polearms" were widely carried by Continental Soldiers throughout the Revolutionary War. Confederates made limited use of them in the Civil War as well... And the Japanese issued millions of them on the home front prior to their getting microwaved and giving up without shish-kebab-ing our Marines and GI's.

Cheers,

Sirhr
Your pic needs a naginata.

Perhaps Novgorod?

I'm curious if Ragnor Lothbrok was actually executed via a snake pit as legend has it as England has virtually no native venomous snakes except for one adder.

In the series The Vikings it showed them dumping all kinds of snakes into the pit, mostly boa's and other non venomous species. If they imported venomous snakes just for his execution or they captured bushells of native adders, it would have taken forever.

Then again, I've read Ragnor himself was a myth.

Vikings was on opposite Re-runs of Ally McBeal… which were still better than watching Vikings.

So you are asking the wrong guy.

Sirhr

The girlfriend is a real stand up woman.

Congratulations to you for "not spreading racial stereotypes" by refusing to ID the suspect, Honey.

Your brave actions leave everyone completely clueless as to "who" could have committed the crime. Particularly with the whole event having been video'd. :rolleyes:

I killed the biggest buck in my life at 16 when I hiked five miles over rugged Hill Country with no light, waded across a creek and was in my tree stand when the sun came up.

After I killed a big 8 point, I gutted and stashed it, hiked back to our base camp, saddled my horse and rode back to pick up the buck. I had it hanging in the barn by 2 p.m. I figured I had walked, ridden over twenty miles for that deer.

The furthest I walk to see a deer now is my back deck.
Try killin a handful of caribou deep in the Alaskan tundra and having to walk it all out. Minimum hunting distance from the road is 5 miles and it’s walk it pack animals only.

Hard to say. There was cross breeding of course, how much I don't know. We all know there are no pure Irish or English. I'm not gas lighting anyone. Just a fact. I'd like to hear from someone who knows more about this.

As I recall, lesson one was, "Expect to get cut."
Not only expect to get cut, but if it's a Case Yellow Handle pocket knife, you might be replacing in. The one I saw after some hillbilly I knew got in a barfight with one was it was bent like an L at the handle and encrusted in purple black blood. He ended up underneath his opponent but the other guy's arms were cut up so bad they were useless.

Buck 110 with locking blade were serious fighting knives.