• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leftie posts a proud pic of his “kit”

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    Calling @TheGerman for a breakdown of this air soft garb.

D01232F6-C34E-46CB-9F45-88A00588B5BB.jpeg

Looks pretty legit, if it’s all real. if he’s an infantry vet unfortunately he has training. The red tape is stupid, he has a pvs-14 and dbals on both rifles.

A piston driven AR with no recoil system? probably airsoft or a 22lr.

I notice the sling is plugged into the “wrong” socket which means he keeps it folded, that doesn’t lock folded so it would just fling open if you carried it that way.

RMR and scalarworks mount look real, the crye nightcap and wilcox mount look real.

Last edited:
    Its as clean as 95% of the stuff posted in the ARF plate carrier thread.

Likely goes by what looks cool/what he saw in a youtube video or on Call of Duty. Has never left the house.

As Mr. Shovel mentioned, how much is actually real?

Carrier is a Scarab which completely eats the mags when using the kangaroo pouch. Reloads from it are next to impossible; I know because I have one and tried the kangaroo idea and was like WTF is this.. Whats weird is, he has a ton of shit everywhere, yet only 3 internal mags (in that horrible Roo pouch) on the carrier which makes zero sense. Also wondering why his hydro tube is danging that low. Is his dick thirsty alot?

Absolute zero scalability in mind; sure he can start plastering shit all over the carrier, but thats not the point. This is 'Plan A' as we see it and it basically requires you putting on the belt + carrier to even have somewhat of a functioning setup. No GP no mission ruck or larger 3 days ruck as needed, no dual purpose mags like the Crye suite I use that can hold a radio or 2 mags or a smoke/frag. Nothing.

Heirachy is rifle over pistol, so why put the IFAK on the belt you trechnically dont need and instead on the carrier? Why not more mags so you're not stuck with 3+1 when only wearing the carrier? Pathetic level IFAK means he has zero med/trauma training or knowledge. Thats literally a boo boo pouch. Only TQ is literally on one of the rifles.

No speed reload and that Roo pouch tell me hes actually never put it on lol

Carrier mags are bullets toward the gun; belt mags are backwards. Fail.

The giant antifa placard is a great aiming point and contrasts like a motherfucker.

Zero comms = LOL

Is that an E tool on the rear of the belt? Good luck sitting/squatting with that there as well as having it constantly swing around and hit you in the top of the hamstring/ass area literally every step.

Pistol seems way too far to the rear and he has a TQ band on it with no TQ in it.

Optic mount on the SIG is mounted over the break in the receiver rail and front rail.

I cant tell from the shadow but is he expecting to activate his laser/IR with his thumb while on the gun? LOL. Also from the super long grip he has on the AR, how exactly is that going to work on the SIG in relation to where his hand/arm will be and where the laser/illum is sitting?

Cant see whats on the front of the nightcap that has absolutely ZERO counterweight on the rear.

I dont think alot of it is fake/airsoft from a single picture; it is however extremely evident that he doesnt know WTF hes doing.

By the length of the belt and where the buckles are, Mr Antifa has a >40 inch waist and can't run 100 yards in this shit anyways.

Last edited:
    I'm not saying that he copied his SIG setup from the 2019 Call of Duty.

But I am saying that you can make a nearly identical setup in the game. Including the red tape around the base of the magazine.

The tape is the least of his concerns. The entire setup is a shit show.

I used to do blue vinyl tape on my M193 mags, green for 855, yellow for Mk262. That's been around forever. It's everything else that screams 'i dont have a fucking clue'.

The tape is the least of his concerns. The entire setup is a shit show.

I used to do blue vinyl tape on my M193 mags, green for 855, yellow for Mk262. That's been around forever. It's everything else that screams 'i dont have a fucking clue'.
    Oh certainly, no question there.

@TheGerman what’s the best way/direction to have your ar mags indexed on the front of your plate carrier? What about at mags on your belt? Bullets forward or back?

@TheGerman what’s the best way/direction to have your ar mags indexed on the front of your plate carrier? What about at mags on your belt? Bullets forward or back?

Depends on how you pull your mag. Generally bullets towards the gun so you can do a thumb down inverted grab and then rotate the magazine up and its ready to go into the magwell.

The other way is generally for AK mags where you have the bullets sitting face up as you grab the mag differently/use it differently in regards to how the AK works.

I prefer mid cut mag pouches so I'm not left grabbing the top 1 inch thats showing as well as being able to put a 20 rounder in it as well.

1603875981949.gif

That’s just fuckin funny. So glad the waist size was pointed out. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
    Reactions: Aries256
    Like to pay attention to who is in classes when attended.

There are those I have my doubts about.

I dont think the Spenser Rapones of the world are singular either. Dude had a CIB and time in Afghanistan.

How 'bout this dude?

1603880027337.png

When the fat guy falls I think there will be a motivated poor ready to pick up his gear that if he hasnt already taken it from him or been supplied by Soros with some real Tier 1 shit to perform the work of cadre and leader.

Best thing we have going for us is we have "E Pluribus Unum".

They are actually factions competing for different outcomes.

They will fight against each other at some point.

German already covered it, but my first thought when I saw the total length of the belt and how much cummerbund length is visible was...
    View attachment 7456395

That is a lot of belt forward of the holster.......

He either positions his holster in his ass crack or buckles to his left side.

I wonder how many seven round 1911 mags could go there.

Maybe the answer to my magazine dilemma is pizza and ice cream.

Last edited:
    All that kit looks brand new.

No scratches on the rifles, no dirt or wear on the soft goods

$100 says he just pulled all that shit out of the box and it lives in his closet

All that kit looks brand new.

No scratches on the rifles, no dirt or wear on the soft goods

$100 says he just pulled all that shit out of the box and it lives in his closet
    Army Surplus stores must be making a killing on all the dreamers and wannabe warriors.
    Not to mention firearms dealers.

That is a lot of belt forward of the holster.......

He either positions his holster in his ass crack or buckles to his left side.

I wonder how many seven round 1911 mags could go there.

Maybe the answer to my magazine dilemma is pizza and ice cream.
    Yep....Fatty’s riding about 4:00-4:30. Doesn’t look like he’s ever tried to draw from holster. 😂
    My crude illustration;
    D59623BC-01F3-4C4C-930D-8586AEF868B0.jpeg

I didn't see any kind of knife on that kit. Unless I missed it or they are out of "style". How else you gonna slice a hunk of bread? Or draw battle plans in the dirt for your squad? 🤔

I contend that these individuals will struggle if suppressed rounds come in from over 300 yds away. The guy in uniform with his proud statement must surely know that there are other veterans out there with just as much or even more training who are diametrically opposed to his ideas. Is the antifa patch retro reflective? 🤭

It's easy to buy the "stuff", it's another to know when and how to use it properly and effectively.

Edit: and effectively

Last edited:
    No Comms. what an idiot.
    How is he going to contact a fellow comrad when his blood sugar drops in the heat of the battle and he needs an emergency chocolate dipped cruller from Dunkin' ASAP??
    You're of course are assuming it's a "he" and not a "him" or a "they" or some other pronoun. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
    So am I wrong for having a plate carrier with ceramic plates and 3 mags on it that has had no use? Ill be honest to say I am glad i have never had to actually use my plate carrier, but im glad I have it. I also dont go showing it off on the internet though as if I am some kind of bad ass operator...

Reactions: Doc68
    If you read the reddit thread this guy is a Marine with active duty tours (allegedly)

His gear set up maybe airsoft level intelligent but let's not discount the fact that lunatic is advertising he intends to fight diligently for the other side.

In case you have not noticed the left no longer solely comprises of transgender hippies with rainbow hair. They are ironically arming themselves very quickly, obtaining knowledge, and training. Look at their evolution over the last year alone. How many liberal cunts were posting photos of their decked out AR's and plate carriers before 2020?

The OP in that post is likely a fat fuck but a respectfully armed fat fuck at that.

Reactions: Ric O'shay
    Don't underestimate your opposition.

It would be safe to consider they may be armed the same or better than you, be as trained or better than you, and probably have better communications / support, transport & supply network than you.

Much like Kenosha Kyle found out, he was lucky to survive, a second or two hesitation and he would have been murdered.

If they Communist goons come after you, the violence will be sudden and from a whole bunch at once.

So am I wrong for having a plate carrier with ceramic plates and 3 mags on it that has had no use? Ill be honest to say I am glad i have never had to actually use my plate carrier, but im glad I have it. I also dont go showing it off on the internet though as if I am some kind of bad ass operator...

No you are not.

I say that as someone who up until Monday was of the same perspective.

Ive been to classes and had my shit with me intending in one of the drills Im gonna run my gear and see how it goes.

Never did it. They are not classes filled with career peers and I dont really enjoy being the guy that does something to attract all the eyeballs.

Monday I had some training. In previous conversation with my boss I had lamented that Ive been to classes but have yet had the balls to break out my gear.

He apparently told the trainers and prior to scenarios they asked "Who has the plate carrier and wanted to try it out?"

It was a much more comfortable situation, three students all coworkers, trainers also co-workers.

So I got try out my gear.

It fit well, didnt hinder me, I could actually drive in it, I did discover some important adjustments had to be made - nothing goes above your sidearm.

My gear is of the "In case of Emergency....Break Glass" variety. Its not common wear, its not job issue, many coworkers on learning you had such gear would be inclined to say "What are you some kind of a soldier wannabe?"

Having used it now and realized its both reasonably comfortable, even worn over a rain jacket, cross strap, and a duty belt designed for appearance not function, Im confident in a commercial offering class I could perform well enough not to be embarrassing and with a better suited belt layout I may actually be awesome.

Last class I did this without gear.....

1603907360251.png

Im going to make sure to take a class this year that I can do it with gear.

wait, so is antifa designated a domestic terrorist organization?

One would assume if dude is reporting for duty that there is a CoC? Seems rather militant, but wtf do I know...

No you are not.

I say that as someone who up until Monday was of the same perspective.

Ive been to classes and had my shit with me intending in one of the drills Im gonna run my gear and see how it goes.

Never did it. They are not classes filled with career peers and I dont really enjoy being the guy that does something to attract all the eyeballs.

Monday I had some training. In previous conversation with my boss I had lamented that Ive been to classes but have yet had the balls to break out my gear.

He apparently told the trainers and prior to scenarios they asked "Who has the plate carrier and wanted to try it out?"

It was a much more comfortable situation, three students all coworkers, trainers also co-workers.

So I got try out my gear.

It fit well, didnt hinder me, I could actually drive in it, I did discover some important adjustments had to be made - nothing goes above your sidearm.

My gear is of the "In case of Emergency....Break Glass" variety. Its not common wear, its not job issue, many coworkers on learning you had such gear would be inclined to say "What are you some kind of a soldier wannabe?"

Having used it now and realized its both reasonably comfortable, even worn over a rain jacket, cross strap, and a duty belt designed for appearance not function, Im confident in a commercial offering class I could perform well enough not to be embarrassing and with a better suited belt layout I may actually be awesome.

Last class I did this without gear.....

View attachment 7456666

Im going to make sure to take a class this year that I can do it with gear.

I hear you. When I take a class I show up in jeans and a tee shirt. I end up sticking out because I am the only one not wearing OCP/Multicam. I did have a class that required us to be kitted out. I still had jeans and a tee shirt just wore my belt and plate carrier rig. The class ended up being full of guys and gals with no experience and sucked. It's too bad as I had taken classes before with this guy (former SF), haven't been back since.

Last edited:
    Reactions: SilentStalkr

It would be safe to consider they may be armed the same or better than you, be as trained or better than you, and probably have better communications / support, transport & supply network than you.

Much like Kenosha Kyle found out, he was lucky to survive, a second or two hesitation and he would have been murdered.

If they Communist goons come after you, the violence will be sudden and from a whole bunch at once.

The MOST EFFECTIVE way to deal with this current ANTIFA threat is to:

1. Do NOT counterprotest or rally. Let them have the streets and do whatever the fuck they want up until they start potentially hurting folks. Break windows, loot, shit and piss on the road? Go ahead. Let that shit be on camera footage.

2. WE stay CONCEALED. From a distance. Or from windows in upper floors of structures. Locked and loaded and optics zeroed. Once again, break shit down there, defecate, shout, curse, have public orgies, eat each others' asses all you fucking want. The moment you light that Molotov cocktail? BOOM! You are DEAD. And your buddies will not even know where it came from. Assault an innocent passerby or motorist? BOOM! You are DEAD. Lighting a structure on fire? BOOM! You are fucking DEAD. Get the picture?

16" Sig MCX is a shade under 36" OAL. So even looking at the belt shows he doesn't miss his meals. Also why is the photo of him with the AK reversed? Does he think hiding the fact he is a lefty in more than one way going to give hem a tactical advantage?

Also if your plate carrier has MOLLE on it, what is the reason for the extra mag carrier? Extra stuff to put on, extra things to get in the way. When TAD to Iraq the Army tried to issue me a 'tactical vest' to put on over my IBA. Lasted a few days until I took everything off the vest and attached it directly to the IBA. One less thing to worry about if/when I needed to scramble from deep slumber to battle ready

Reactions: woogie_man

No doubt. Here is an after action from a few guys who underestimated the Antifa in Portland- really worth the read. They are more sophisticated than most think and they are learning. Interesting they are even using drones to direct crowds.

On the other hand saw a picture of an Antifa recently and he was slung up in his rifle righty and had his Baofeng on the right shoulder of his carrier. Pretty sure Helen Keller could see his error.

Every class I’ve ever taken has drilled the importance of situational awareness. Also, I do investigations for a living. Seldom is SA not a root cause or contributing factor.