• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Legacy Accuracy International Chassis System AICS LA/SA

Wanting To Buy

IAMAWIZARDDD

Private
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2024
Germany
Hi there!

I´m looking for a legacy AICS chassis in LA for an AWM clone build in .300WM. I´d prefer an oldest generation AICS 1.5 LA variant in OD green and I´d be willing to spend up to 2000 USD + shipping/import taxes. I´d also consider the AICS 1.0, the 2.0 variant, different colors, painted ones, the SA versions or the second newest generation with the metal sling loops. Since I live in Germany, you´d have be okay with shipping it to Europe. If you have one for sale, but it´s not in the mentioned price range, feel free to contact me and we can discuss prices.

Greetings from Germany,

Nicolas :)

Last edited:
Hi there!

I´m looking for a legacy AICS chassis in LA for an AWM clone build in .300WM. I´d prefer an oldest generation AICS 1.5 LA variant in OD green and I´d be willing to spend up to 2000 USD + shipping/import taxes. I´d also consider the AICS 1.0, the 2.0 variant, different colors, painted ones, the SA versions or the second newest generation with the metal sling loops. Since I live in Germany, you´d have be okay with shipping it to Europe. If you have one for sale, but it´s not in the mentioned price range, feel free to contact me and we can discuss prices.

Greetings from Germany,

Nicolas :)
I have an accuracy international 1.5 in green for the rem 700 sa. I’m located in British Columbia Canada. It is essentially brand new condition. I Have many photos to prove condition. Right now I’d say this is the best one around unless one pops up that’s never been out of the box. If you are interested I could send some pictures. I do however already have an offer of 2000$ but I thought I’d give you the option of making an offer.

Cheers
Willis

Attachments

• IMG_5868.jpeg
    IMG_5868.jpeg
    795.5 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: HKSniper11B
I have this long action available if interested. PM me.

Attachments

• IMG_4209.jpeg
    IMG_4209.jpeg
    471 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4207.jpeg
    IMG_4207.jpeg
    432.9 KB · Views: 15