• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leica 2400 R

What amazes me is 10-15 year old Vectronix technology far far surpasses current leica, Zeiss , Swarovski etc etc etc..I mean they aren't even close to Vectronix's old discontinued stuff....

Well if you want to spend 3x as much then I am sure you can get just about anything better than the cheaper model.

I ranged a neighboring property shooting house today at 2212 yards with my 2400. So far very pleased.

I got consistent hits on a house at 2217 with my leica 2400 resting on a gamechanger.
For a 500$ rangefinder im.very impressed. Glass is great, fast readings. Really no complaints.
Glass is better then the nikon 4k.
If im.not mistaken leica is the parent company for vectronix?
Dont hold me to that just what I've heard.

Well if you want to spend 3x as much then I am sure you can get just about anything better than the cheaper model.
I am talking about 3-4 K leica, zeiss, swarovski...i know they are binos but still this is 10-15 years later. Like come on, they should be able to equal 10-15 year old vectronix.

Damn these things are fast. Make sure you're on the target before pushing the button or it will range off just about anything. Past 1700m so far.

I live in the coastal area of the Pacific NW... Fog and rain are constant. The 2400 does very well through light fog and most rain. Gives a short reading once in awhile but I have been very pleased and wouldn’t expect a different rangefinder to perform any better.

My biggest struggle is holding the thing steady enough to get a good shot at long range.

Hey guys, just wondering if anyones tried it in the snow and how well its worked?

Ive got the Sig 2000 and being from up in canada, the best I can get out of it in winter is 600-700.

cheers