• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Leica Vectronix Vector BLRF's and accessories

CoryT

Gunsite Rangemaster
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 5, 2004
    Paulden, AZ
    www.gunsite.com
    I've got 21A's, 21B's, IV's and a 1500 in stock, along with all the normal accessories. These are near new demo/classroom units. All tested, optics are perfect, data ports function, compass/inclinometer is calibrated and tested, ranges verified. Various models/software versions, with and without hard reticles. 50% or more off retail price.
    BE10-TX 10x lenses, PVS-14 adapters, data cables, soft cases, OPC's and ARD's, custom foam hard deployment cases and tripods are all in stock.

special pricing on complete deployment kits made up on your selected model.

Also have some misc PLRF items, cables, tan covers.

IV‘s start at 5500, 21’s at 9k

Cory Trapp
    Gunsite Academy, Inc.
    CoryT@<remove>gunsite.com

IMG_0759.JPG

IMG_0761.JPG

Attachments

• VECTOR_brochure.pdf
      254.3 KB · Views: 417
    Last edited:
    Reactions: Bulletsmith
    Also is this shipment are full user manuals and waterproof field reference cards, so if you never got one,, or need a spare, I'll have them to ship by the weekend.

What sorts of accessories if any are available for the IV's? I've had a set of 21's with 10x magnifiers but a buddy managed to convince me to sell to him so I'm thinking of replacing it with another. I don't actually need the range capability of the 21's anyway.

I have IV’s, 10x lenses, lens caps with and without ARD, tripods, soft cases, data cables, manuals, quick reference field cards, basically everything Vector related.

I’ve gto a couple different models of the IV here now, as well as 21’s. Since you know the 21’s, I expect you’d want the Swiss reticle, so a Vector IV SR1 is probably what you want. I have an SF1 and an S as well. Let me know what you need and I’ll put together a package price.

SR1 has the hard reticle, the S has clear lenses and the electronic reticle only, the SFR has the French reticle, which is a full crosshairs Mildot type. All have the data port.

Total would be 8100 plus shipping. If you use Zelle, I can ship on Monday. Give me your address and I’ll work up the shipping charge. UPS, USPS or FedEx, least expensive or whatever you want.

Down to 6100. I have some used BE10's coming, I'll know the price on those when I see the condition. Lenses are supposed to be perfect, but I reserve judgement until I can examine them.

Reactions: Sendero_Man
    Just got my set of 21’s from Cory.

They are damn near new. And was hitting poles thinner than crosshair at 3300+ yds 10/10 times with just the 7x.

Strapped the 10x on and was hitting tower about as wide as crosshair at 7500+ yds.

He walked me through 100’s of questions without missing a beat.

Highly recommend.

Software differences. The A model was issued to the Army, the B model to the USMC. A model software lets you select yards, feet or meters for range, the B model is meters or feet. Couple other minor differences in the software, but that's what most people notice. If you are connecting it to a computer it's no big deal, since the computer does the conversion to whatever units you set it for anyway. I've used a B for years, just add 10% if someone asks for yards, way close enough until you get WAY out there, in which case you are on a computer anyway.

Some A models retained the 5 pin Lemo connector for the data port used on the IV and the PLRF 10/15 series. Vectronix was asked to provide additional data transfer options and changed over to a 12 pin Fischer plus, though the options were never implemented. That plug remains standard though, and the PLRF25C and 23 got it as well. The only thing that changes is which cable you use to connect.

Two different reticles are seen, one with a center cross and one with a center circle. The circle was requested to see the size of the laser on target. Not sure that's actually helpful except to see the target may well be too small to range.

All of the B models have fall of shot software activated. A models that were commercially sold do not. B models have PLGR/DAGR GPS 's and PC mode for the serial data, some A models also have Garmin GPS. Also not really important, as PLGR/DAGR 's are government only and the Garmin is an obsolete unit (12/12XL).

Am I able to purchase these from you as a canadian? Not sure how the import/export rules work - currently serving if that makes a difference

These are military contract units, and as such on the ITAR USML and subject to export control. Despite CA being a NATO ally, I cannot ship outside the US without an export permit, which I don’t have any way to get.

Reactions: Sendero_Man
    These are military contract units, and as such on the ITAR USML and subject to export control. Despite CA being a NATO ally, I cannot ship outside the US without an export permit, which I don’t have any way to get.
    Sigh, thanks.

Literally use these with dagrs ... Is there someone I can purchase from with said export permit?