• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LEO - unit patch board.

96C

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 9, 2007
    Aust
    Fellas,

Any active / past LEO's that have a patch board... PM me if you're willing to swap a patch or two.
    I've only started putting one together but it'd be great to get in touch with some of you kind folks over there.

Please PM for persec of course.

Thanks,
    Jim

Re: LEO - unit patch board.

BTT fellas thanks

Thanks for your help lads, really appreciate it.
    Got yours Steve, bad arse - thanks brother.

I'll head to the post office in the morning with them ready to post stateside.

Have a good weekend up there,
    J

Great idea.
    Here is a small pile I have collected over the 7+ years of stitching gear.
    Patchcollection.jpg

These are all customers that ordered product from me.

Later,
    Stu

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedMan*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great idea.
    Here is a small pile I have collected over the 7+ years of stitching gear.
    Patchcollection.jpg

These are all customers that ordered product from me.

Later,
    Stu </div></div>

That SPD patch is gooooood lookin', Red.
    smile.gif
    Let me know if you want one specifically from our Team. And for the rest of you, PM me with your addy and I'll get patches out to anyone who wants them.
    Matt

anybody else in on the patches? I have added a couple to my previous pics, will have to get new ones posted

Ya know, this seems to be one of these things that the younger guys never got into. 20+ yrs ago anytime you'd go to a class you'd bring patches and guys would swap out. By the time I got out of LE a few years ago, a good portion of the guys weren't even familiar with "patch boards".
    I never had the patience to make my own, but I'd always bring a few to give away, and would collect some for friends and sometimes their kids.

It's nice to see some of the old "traditions" still around.