• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let's Go Brandon

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    Just a quick rant here so take it for what it's worth. 🤑

So in the 2 years Biden has been in office, there's been lots of interesting things to poke fun of. Shitting his pants with the pope. Eyeballs exploding during debates. Falling down stairs and off of bikes. Wandering off during speeches and having to be led around by his handler/wife. Etc. The list goes on and on. So why the fuck did something as unfunny as "let's go Brandon" take the country by storm and become the official Biden meme? My Libertarian ass normally isn't one to tell others what's funny or not, but this is an instance where I will say that IT'S NOT FUNNY! How can you look at Biden falling off his bike in the slowest possible way and not think that's more funnier? I don't care whether you're 5 or 105, people falling down is ALWAYS funny!

Rant over....

"Let’s Go Brandon" squewers both Biden and the leftist media.

There is an auto race. Guy named Brandon wins. Media chick is interviewing Brandon trackside minutes after the race live on nationwide TV. Crowd breaks out into spontaneous "Fuck Joe Biden" chant. Media chick tries to cover it up (and save her networks broadcast license) by saying, "Oh look! They're chanting 'Let's Go Brandon.'"

Legend is born.

So in the 2 years Biden has been in office, there's been lots of interesting things to poke fun of. Shitting his pants with the pope. Eyeballs exploding during debates. Falling down stairs and off of bikes. Wandering off during speeches and having to be led around by his handler/wife. Etc. The list goes on and on. So why the fuck did something as unfunny as "let's go Brandon" take the country by storm and become the official Biden meme? My Libertarian ass normally isn't one to tell others what's funny or not, but this is an instance where I will say that IT'S NOT FUNNY! How can you look at Biden falling off his bike in the slowest possible way and not think that's more funnier? I don't care whether you're 5 or 105, people falling down is ALWAYS funny!

Rant over....
    You are too young to remember Gerald Ford…

Brandon is way funnier.

Sirhr

You are too young to remember Gerald Ford…

Brandon is way funnier.

Sirhr

No reaction from Betty! :ROFLMAO:
    DescriptiveDimpledChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

I'm more surprised PedoPeter hasn't taken off somehow. It's his fucking nickname from Hunter!

But, when it's rebranded come next election cycle to "Lets Stop Brandon" it will be unifying for our country.

The most likely scenario is Republicans win control of Congress in 2022.
    Trump reasserts control of Republican party.
    Biden crushes Trump in 2024.

• Haha
    Reactions: ken226 and Fig
    If you believe a pedophile with dementia got the most votes in history, you're too stupid to live.
    Its about who does the counting ...... I can imagine Dominion has been refining its voting result protocols so that this gear shift move is not visible anymore in the future.
    EmEWd0OXUAQCLep.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Fig and quietmike

Rant over....
    Your sense of humor is now in question. As the German said, its near perfect.

Its about who does the counting ...... I can imagine Dominion has been refining its voting result protocols so that this gear shift move is not visible anymore in the future.
    View attachment 7994113
    I guess they fixed jack shit :ROFLMAO:

Dominion Voting Machines Broken In New Jersey; Reports Of 'Misread' Ballots In Arizona​

Surprise! Every single Dominion voting machine is down across Mercer County, New Jersey, according to officials.
    West Windsor Township informed residents that "Due to a Mercer County-wide system outage, all voting machines are currently down in each district across the County.

Last edited: