• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lets Say Trump Wins In 2020, Then What?

I love it that the people I detest hate Trump. I would be more concerned if they liked him.
He has forced the left to expose their bias to a stunning degree. WIN.
People who trusted the media now see through it. WIN!

There’s a lot of opinion in here about who’se going to win in 8 weeks. There’s also a never ending slew of threads asking about where to get body armor, how to drop trees in your road to stop an assault, and how to prepare homes and communities for defense. I think those questions say a lot more than anything in this thread will. I’m not sure there is anyone winning anything in November. It’s more about which list of things we’re losing.

Whichever way you spin it things are going to get stupid as morons ,loudest and dumbest fucks take over every facet of your lives trying to dictate terms while you bend over backwards to accommodate the stupidity

Whichever way you spin it things are going to get stupid as morons ,loudest and dumbest fucks take over every facet of your lives trying to dictate terms while you bend over backwards to accommodate the stupidity

You wouldn't know it from seeing the US through the media, but there's a lot of people that give no fucks about telling someone to STFU and get out of my way. Southerners are known to be polite, but not known for putting up with bad behavior.

Not only do the two parties seems to be the same, but the democrats and their allies appear to be the militarized wing that pushes way too far while the Republicans openly oppose it all while really implementing it incrementally. They fuss and fume, claim to be the opposition and then claim victory when only 10% of what the Democrats were wanting gets passed. Then 10% the next year, and the next...

If you listen to the Democrats talking points you can tell where the country is headed over the next ten years. The Republicans slow the roll to make the medicine taste better but they don’t really oppose it. Allowing the partial/ fractional existence of something is not opposition. With the Republicans it seems be be a long game of collusion and subterfuge. I could be wrong but the data points say something is going on.

They hate Trump. Both parties want him out. He seems to have jacked up the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: kmckinnon

Exactly the kind of bitch who needs to be hauled off the plane in handcuffs to thunderous applause of the rest of the passengers. Failure to follow crew member instructions is a violation of Federal law.

Annoying people shouldn't be allowed to fly.

Exactly the kind of bitch who needs to be hauled off the plane in handcuffs to thunderous applause of the rest of the passengers. Failure to follow crew member instructions is a violation of Federal law.

And yet they put up with her.

Meanwhile they will call the police in a heartbeat to drag you off the plane because your infant isn't wearing a mask (that they are not required to wear because it would actually be dangerous for them to do so)!

Good folks are getting sick and tired of having to be the only ones following rules.

You're not wrong if we go by recent history.

We always hope something will turn that around, but the good folks are just too good and let the evil guys keep getting away with more and more, so I don't have a whole lot of hope.

OMFG Candace Owens. Another twitter troll for President. What is wrong with conservatives these days?

Where's your evidence of all this complacency?

Admittedly, I spend too much time on social media but it’s rampant there. Much of the dialogue includes statements that include “when Trump wins”, “after Trump wins”, “Biden has no chance”, etc.

I would vote for either Donald Trump JR. or the gorgeous Ivanka Trump for President. I find them both highly intelligent educated and great business people. I don't know why anyone would say they is anything wrong with Donald Trump Jr. He is very pro 2nd. Wants suppressors off the NFA list, would probably keep most of his fathers policies in place. I think a Trump Jr., Candace Owens ticket would be a winner. Lets get RBG out of the Supreme court and Ted Cruz in there first and a bunch of Dems in jail and worry about 2024 later!!!!

Admittedly, I spend too much time on social media but it’s rampant there. Much of the dialogue includes statements that include “when Trump wins”, “after Trump wins”, “Biden has no chance”, etc.
It's a pretty far leap to make from those statements to "they won't bother voting"

You can't string stuff like that together without better correlation or evidence.

OMFG Candace Owens. Another twitter troll for President. What is wrong with conservatives these days?

Roll out your candidates. Let's hear it.

I can't wait for the list of neocons and career politicians.

I'd gladly get banned by that airline for punching her unconscious.

In any case, you don't know much about us since all you see is what some want you to see.

Last edited:
I am not about to have positive feelings about somebody who is a moral zero and who is a nasty brute. And his kids, Ivanka aside, seem to be worse.
I'm not sure who do you think you are to think you are some sort of moral compass or judge of moral superiority

Please enlighten us

Roll out your candidates. Let's hear it.

I can't wait for the list of neocons and career politicians.
I am probably more of a Ted Cruz guy, especially back in his days filibustering bad deals. Too bad his personality is so awful that it is hard for him to get much support. He is smart, competent and conservative.

I'm not sure who do you think you are to think you are some sort of moral compass or judge of moral superiority

Please enlighten us
Yeah, I totally get that. I mean who could possibly look down on cheating on your spouse, on making fun of cripples, on lying your ass off on the regular, etc. I mean where could you find a list of good moral characteristics and maybe, like ten or so, things not to do?

Yeah, I totally get that. I mean who could possibly look down on cheating on your spouse, on making fun of cripples, on lying your ass off on the regular, etc. I mean where could you find a list of good moral characteristics and maybe, like ten or so, things not to do?

If you want a moral compass get a Bible.

I voted for a fighter not a saint or pope. People like you is why we lose every time.

I am probably more of a Ted Cruz guy, especially back in his days filibustering bad deals. Too bad his personality is so awful that it is hard for him to get much support. He is smart, competent and conservative.

Yep, career politicians. No wonder.

Let me guess you're a political consultant or in PR......

I would encourage everyone to take a good look at ALL the candidates on your ballot.

I know the media would have you think it's all about Trump, but the Senate, House, local judges, city council etc all matter - critically matter.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
It's a pretty far leap to make from those statements to "they won't bother voting"

You can't string stuff like that together without better correlation or evidence.
Well you’ve clearly got undeniable proof that speaks the opposite so I’ll crawl back under my rock.

Well you’ve clearly got undeniable proof that speaks the opposite so I’ll crawl back under my rock.

I didn't say I did. I said you don't. They're not equivalent nor does the former flows from or imply the latter.

Logical reasoning doesn't appear to be your strong suit.

Please enlighten us
If you want a moral compass get a Bible.

I voted for a fighter not a saint or pope. People like you is why we lose every time.
Hmm. You asked for a moral compass, now you don't want one? Color me confused. Also realize that I voted for Trump, and will vote for him again in November.

I'm not the reason we lose. If anything people like me are the reason we won, people who are willing to both dislike a candidate and to vote for him as the better choice. Idiots like Bill Kristol and David Frum are the reason we lose. Big difference.

Yep, career politicians. No wonder.

Let me guess you're a political consultant or in PR......

I'm neither a political consultant nor in PR, so not very good guesses. Actually, really horrible guesses, but try again. Or don't, you aren't very smart, but on the other hand, you aren't very fun either.

Thats why I am voting biden! No skeletons in his or his family's closet by god...

Hmm. You asked for a moral compass
You can't seem to read for comprehension. I didn't ask for one. I asked you if you thought you were one. I don't look to politicians for moral direction, nor expect them to be saints.

I'm neither a political consultant nor in PR, so not very good guesses. Actually, really horrible guesses, but try again. Or don't, you aren't very smart, but on the other hand, you aren't very fun either.
LOL truthfully I don't care that much. But be careful you'd be surprised at what dumb people can get over you.

Look, all barbs aside, I certainly don't look to my politicians as moral figures. After hiring people for years, I believe that the most crucial thing for any position of responsibility is judgment. I see flagrant moral failings as evidence of compulsive behavior and lack of self control. Both of those things are clear signs of poor judgment. So when somebody cheats on their wife, or can't help themself from mocking a cripple, I see somebody who is likely to be out of control under stress. I don't like that in a president, or in an associate or partner.

That said, I have made it clear that while I will fight you in the primaries, I will end up voting on policy in the general. And generally those are pretty black and white decisions. So I will vote for Trump. People like me are not your enemy, we are part of what keep you honest. People like Bill Kristol might jump up and down and say, "if it isn't my way I will try to destroy you." People like me might say, "OK, this far but no further." You need that because you clearly don't have a great understanding of Trump's failings. I imagine I am every bit as conservative as you as far as policy, I am just not cool with the rest of the package, and savvy enough to know that alienating a ton of people isn't the best possible policy.

In my opinion? One of the major reasons we are in this mess is because we support people we know are pieces of shit because the other one/the other Franchise Candidate is a bigger piece of shit. We are fucked because we support a completely incompetent contender because we can't support the other one. We have repeatedly, over the last few decades, supported people we know are worthless because they adhere to the Franchise Platform that is "better" than the other Platform. Better than cold dog turds on a paper plate does not equal good - it is simply less pathetic and useless.

Thus informing our Lords and Masters that we have no integrity and we *will* support their piece of shit (no matter how pathetic) if they are running on the Blue/Red Franchise Platform.

We have chosen this Fate. We continue to support pathetic, Oligarchy Owned and Operated Candidates (with our money and our "vote") for the simple reason that they are Red or Blue Franchise appointed candidates. And now we think we are going to "vote" this madness away? We asked for it - we got it. Fucked by our own pathetic choices.

In my opinion.

VooDoo

Reactions: Bradu and tRidiot

'Oh stewardess, I speak jive.'

Look, all barbs aside, I certainly don't look to my politicians as moral figures. After hiring people for years, I believe that the most crucial thing for any position of responsibility is judgment. I see flagrant moral failings as evidence of compulsive behavior and lack of self control. Both of those things are clear signs of poor judgment. So when somebody cheats on their wife, or can't help themself from mocking a cripple, I see somebody who is likely to be out of control under stress. I don't like that in a president, or in an associate or partner.

He's already successfully navigated situations far more stressful than you will ever encounter in your life. Neither Donald Trump, nor I, nor anyone else needs your help or guidance.

Get over yourself.

He's already successfully navigated situations far more stressful than you will ever encounter in your life. Neither Donald Trump, nor I, nor anyone else needs your help or guidance.

Get over yourself.

Do you scream at yourself while you jack off in front of the mirror?

This caught my eyes and i'd like to ask what you meant. Are you referring to Trumps Migration Policies ?
No, I mean acting like a twelve year old twitter troll, and taking the bait every time it is laid out for him. His stupid, reactionary behavior has probably cost him enough votes to make the difference between winning and losing.

As far as immigration, I think he has promised a lot, much of it good, and delivered less. Not all his fault, but he has failed to win the argument that a country is entitled to have an immigration policy that is based on the needs of the current citizens rather than on the needs of those wanting to come. He needed to win that argument, and he didn't do a good job with it.

Reactions: tRidiot
i don’t think the train has slowed down at all. I think what is scaring people is the liberals openly saying they plan on cheating and removing trump regardless of what the “votes show”. I think people feel helpless
I agree. But lets back up for a minute. Would you turn over the deed to your house to someone that paid you with a stolen check?

If your good friend and neighbor were mobbed by BLM and told to vacate his property, that they want to move into his home, would you not take up arms and help him defend his property?

We need to stop feeling helpless when the most important house, the White House, is under the same attack. Those people who openly taunt us that they are going to steal the election with fraudulent votes have no legal right to win the election and need to be repelled.

A team that gets caught cheating forfeits the game.

So you want a likable President, The one that speaks refined English and probably went to Harvard. Trump hasn't done any damage at all in my books. With all the corruption going Around it think a loud and direct President is needed all democrats will turn the country into 3rd world class.
You have to face it Trump being the President or no he is truly a hard man going against all these people are doing all the things politicians dared to do. These things need to be done and he is the right man for the job, specifically because of his nature.

Immigration is always a tough topic for his as he has been labelled a racist, Obama deported and mishandled the situation too and no one bothered about it. Controlling the pollution is vital. If not handled we will be hitting 400 million soon enough and that is quite a figure. people walk pass through the boarder and expect foreign government to be nice to them, What a gamble.
Would I prefer a likable President who spoke in full sentences and had a reasonable vocabulary? Yes, I would prefer that. I wouldn't prefer one like that who had awful policies, which is why I voted against Obama twice, even if it meant voting for the truly awful John McCain. Trump went to Penn, which is not so different from Harvard, and he isn't a stupid man. I don't really care where people went to school. When I was in college and a bit after, I was proud of where I went. Now I don' even tell people as what it has become is an embarrassment.

I agree with you that Democrats are corrupt, and I firmly believe that in this last four years they have broken faith with the Republic. I don't know what we do about that, but it is a reality we must confront. The same can be said for a lot of Republicans, though they have not gone nearly as far.

Back to your first question, though. What I would prefer is a President who could be tough with those who required toughness, but do with without alienating voters who might vote for him, and therefore might help save this country. In our voting system, the median voter theorem doesn't quite hold, but it holds in the marginal states, and he downright sucks with that voter.

All I know is Trump has taken so much shit its incredible. Tiny hands, two scoops, pron star, muh russia, covid (notice china gets no blame now?), military losers, etc.

*crickets*

But yet, "Trump is big meanie and says mean things."

JFC. 🙄

Hey, I got an idea...trump can be "literal dictator" and just fix immigration all by himself....

LoL...

Reactions: shoots100
America's freedoms and history are being openly assaulted by the left and openly favored by the media.
You wear an American flag T shirt, your labeled a racist.
If you agree with that, your part of the problem.
The tolerant "compassionate/take the higher road " GOP are standing on the side lines, waiting to see who's going to win, so they can jump on their side when the battle ends.
That's been a proven losing strategy the GOP has been using for decades.
People want a leader.
Trump is the General Patton we need on the battlefield called America.
All I hear from others, is that look at what so + so country thinks about our President, yet when the chips fall down, where do these countries come running to for help ?
America cannot help others for long, while it's bleeding internally.
We need to stop the bleeding and cow towing to the radical destructive left isn't the answer.
Not one President in Americas history has had a Halo around their head.
I don't care about the bedside manners of my Doctor, Dentist or Mechanic, I hire them because they get the job done and that same principle applies to my choice of a President.
Trump has Proven he can get the job done, even while being assaulted on all sides.
Imagine what his administration could do for America and it's allies while not being constantly assaulted ?

Whats paul ryan up to these days?

:unsure:

He seemingly cock blocked the agenda at every turn...

We should protect our own communities, I am sure there are gun owners in Portland and all the protest stricken cities. Rural or not.
Burning down businesses and hurting people is against everything we stand for.

Ok... so what EXACTLY should we be doing?

In my opinion? One of the major reasons we are in this mess is because we support people we know are pieces of shit because the other one/the other Franchise Candidate is a bigger piece of shit. We are fucked because we support a completely incompetent contender because we can't support the other one. We have repeatedly, over the last few decades, supported people we know are worthless because they adhere to the Franchise Platform that is "better" than the other Platform. Better than cold dog turds on a paper plate does not equal good - it is simply less pathetic and useless.

Thus informing our Lords and Masters that we have no integrity and we *will* support their piece of shit (no matter how pathetic) if they are running on the Blue/Red Franchise Platform.

We have chosen this Fate. We continue to support pathetic, Oligarchy Owned and Operated Candidates (with our money and our "vote") for the simple reason that they are Red or Blue Franchise appointed candidates. And now we think we are going to "vote" this madness away? We asked for it - we got it. Fucked by our own pathetic choices.

In my opinion.

VooDoo

I hate to say it but you’re right. I can’t help but think of the South Park Episode about voting, it’s about choosing between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. It is spot on when describing what we’ve dealt with for far too long and why we are in the situation we are in.

my predictions:
  1. Trump wins in Nov.
  2. dems cry foul, claim voter fraud, russia, ect.
  3. they miraculously find more ballots somewhere.
  4. no clear answer until dec/january
  5. riots in portland/LA/detroit/chicago/nyc....cities are burned to the ground.
  6. trump remains president, send in NG to quash riots.
  7. city people flock to suburbs, taking their same shitty politics with them. turning previously red counties purple.
  8. major cities take a hit, lowering GDP as companies move over seas or close up all together.
  9. Trump nominates new SCJ after ginsburg finally dies.
  10. 2 yrs in and dems still havent accepted election results.
  11. Democrat domestic terrorism begins to rise, we see more rioting and bombing in major cities.
  12. we see rise in more conservative militia groups to combat flagrant left wing terror groups.
  13. 2024 shit starts to kick off for real.
Seems plausible