• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Let's see them U.S. Optics girls

Re: Let's see them U.S. Optics girls

Somehow I have my doubts that the guys building the scopes and spotters and the photographer putting the calender together are one in the same or slowing each other down. Been wrong before, but I'd be surprised if one's delaying the other.

Louis C, look beyond the obvious for a minute.

- screen name of "Antagonist"
- low post count
- location of "earth"

Clearly a troll trying to hide their identity. Trolls are high on the ban list, regardless of what topic they post in or opinion they express.

I'll admit to having been delayed a time or two by a beautiful woman.

My spotter will get here when it get's here. I'd rather have it built properly than quickly.

All i want for xmas is Christine and Magan in naughty nurse cloths delivering my scope's!!

What are you doing, the scopes cost a lot aready much less an increased shipping cost!!
grin.gif

NO..... she's saying if you owned one like this she'd make it worth your while..........lol....mmmmmmmm......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC_EOD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-weight: bold">This one looks like she's saying, "I'd get naked if it was a Schmidt & Bender.</span>
276821440.jpg
</div></div>

"I'd rather have it built properly..."

My point exactly. I don't want my scopes showing up after having been conceived and assembled by someone sitting around "with a Bloody Mary buzz." (USO needs your help!)

Look, I'm not trying to bash USO or act on some alterior motive, alright. I shoot USO scopes and don't have any intention of doing otherwise. But, USO is the only genuine American scope company around and I want them to put out a good piece of gear that the fighting men of the United States can depend on. People say, "USO should've gotten the Marine Corps contract." You think the Marines didn't see or consider this sort of conduct?

When my Marines do something stupid, they hear it from me first. I don't treat them unfairly, haze them, call them names or talk shit about them and I'm not doing that here.

I'm just saying that USO is beginning to make a name for themselves in areas other than top quality optics and they need to get their shit in one sock.

The way I see it,
you can buy from a compagny that has all the scope models that you want sitting on a shelf somewhere and is managed by a bean counter who make all the efforts possible to compromise on the componants and charge the max for it.

Or, buy from a craftman who is trying very hard to produce the best product possible at a reasonable price with top componants.

I choose the latter since these item will never be sold, waiting a few month when I know I will keep them all my life is the way I put things in perspective.

PS; I have also agreed with a few manufacturer to wait a little longer so the guys who need these items to fight for my freedom can get them sooner.

Antagonist, dude your a friend of a friend so that makes you a friend. Now with that said JWIII is a friend of mine so please understand that he is doing the best any man can do.

He is waiting on reticles for the spotters and that is not in his control. Should he just sit in a corner and wiat for the reticles to get made by another vendor? or continue with life and work on other things.

No need to bash him or his company. He has done more to help military men than just about any one in the scope industry I know of.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XM110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NO..... she's saying if you owned one like this she'd make it worth your while..........lol....mmmmmmmm......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC_EOD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-weight: bold">This one looks like she's saying, "I'd get naked if it was a Schmidt & Bender.</span>
276821440.jpg
</div></div> </div></div>

No she is saying is that a muzzle break in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Antagonist</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Voodoochild,

I'm not one to sugarcoat shit and that's the way I see it.

Sad part is I'd imagine that if others here were as vocal as I, there'd be a handful of them saying the same. </div></div>

Well, you got a good screen name anyway LOL

Hey Nomad can I get Megan first before you glaze her? Chris
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All i want for xmas is Christine and Magan in naughty nurse cloths delivering my scope's!! </div></div>

Maybe we can work out a trade or something we will see!!

That is a nice grouping.

If you are the one on the far left, and you read this, please pay little attention to the rough comments from this crowd...

but PM me so I can find out where to send the flowers...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I don't want my scopes showing up after having been conceived and assembled by someone sitting around "with a Bloody Mary buzz." (USO needs your help!)
</div></div>
There are only so many hours in a day, so working from home while enjoying the football game and a Bloody Mary is a bad thing? I spend 7 days a week working on this place and all of the projects attached to USO, not to mention keeping 15 people happy.
Can't win for loosin!
John III

You guys need to tap into the secret USO picture gallery... I can only post the work safe ones here to protect the innocent.
FA9B8591.jpg

FA9B8389.jpg

FA9B8347.jpg

And John celebrating before he attempts drunk scope building.
FA9B8392.jpg

Which I am happy to say, my scope still works flawlessly to this day, thanks John, I think the liquor lube gives me 3 more MOA.
smile.gif

Some people take life too serious.

I want a scotch flavor SN3.
Stop drinking that wuss drink and get on with real man drink.

I am planning a trip in central america, a zombie flavor SN3 would be appropriate for camouflage.Better have the 7 kinds of rhum or else.....

How come the one on the right of Magan isn't one of the calender girls? She ain't too shabby.
GIRLS3.gif

Just to let you all know, it isn't all fun and games. Look at the picture below, I was really working hard that night, holding 100# women and all!
292318595.jpg

John III

P.S. Ya I know, not the most attractive guy, but they must like me for some reason????

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Gentlemen...I'd like to direct your attention to the yellow box
grin.gif
</span></span></span></span>
292318595uk0.jpg

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">I call this "under-boob" and damn it is hot!</span></span></span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doorkicker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Gentlemen...I'd like to direct your attention to the yellow box
grin.gif
</span></span></span></span>
292318595uk0.jpg

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">I call this "under-boob" and damn it is hot!</span></span></span></span> </div></div>

You have a keen eye, buddy!
smile.gif

Julian

magan2.jpg

"I wish they all could be California girls."

- David Lee Roth

DoorKicker, you have the eyes of a hawk my friend!!
wink.gif

Chris

Well... I'm a fan of natural women.. she's by far my favorite.
My wife will back me on that.. ;-)

I'd like to see that tat in detail... fan of them too...

Man, this thread just keeps getting better.

I call it side boob and you are correct DK, it is very hot!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
277213185.jpg

</div></div>

winner!

Glad all you guys are enjoying our pictures just as much (if not more) then we enjoy taken them.

Cant wait to see everyone at SHOT Show.

keep showing your love!!!

xoxo
Magan

000supercute.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just to let you all know, it isn't all fun and games. Look at the picture below, I was really working hard that night, holding 100# women and all!
</div></div>

John, you have a GREAT job. Building a great scope and hanging out with some HOT babes.
cool.gif

I'd make some crass remark about fuzz in the reticles and the source of it but it is clear from these pics that THESE GIRLS are not the cause
blush.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">VW,
C.U.N.T.
Can't
Understand
Normal
Thinking
John III
</div></div>

Oh, she must have been the one I had a somewhat strange phone conversion with two or three years ago. Around the time you came out with the folding rail-mounted level. Wasn't sure if I'd get them or not, but did.
But, what the hell, it takes all kinds to make the world go around.
smile.gif

JBW#3, I think all of these girls are beautiful but I've been staring at the pic with you in it. Specifically, I've been looking at the girl sitting on your left leg. It looks like she was in the middle of ripping out a belch when the pic was taken, the look on your face almost confirms it!

You guys weren't throwing back a few beers that night were ya??
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JBW#3...I've been staring at the pic with you in it.</div></div>
forumpics4.jpg

Bwahahaha
grin.gif

Oh my!
grin.gif
Magan, we should swap neeekid pics of eachother...haha!
000supercute.jpg

myspace-picture-codes-124.jpg

Wow Megan you have a way with words! You make married men wish they weren't or maybe thats just me, of course I do have a weakness for blondes. John keep up the good work on the scopes and I await the calendar.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: athhud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'd rather be reincarnated as xs USO t-shirts.....
laugh.gif
</div></div>

i didn't want to be greedy... lol. now that i know that is a distinct option, it deserves genuine consideration.

kudos to the girls! i'm inspired to buy a calendar...

wink.gif

well.. i couldn't find a picture of john's sexy ass, so you'll have to settle for mine.. well, until the SHOT show.
wink.gif

kass.jpg

I'd like to cut those titties off and staple them to the door of my beer fridge so I could motor-boat them whenever I feel parched.

And I want to take a picture of yourself after you print these out!

277210423.jpg