• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Let's see them U.S. Optics girls

Re: Let's see them U.S. Optics girls

What ever happened to the shots Tony did of Magan's tattoo? the ones in this thread never did it justice.

Yes, Magan is VERY HOT!!! Hell all the U.S. Optics Ladies are!!!
That said, I have a U.S. Optics MST-100 and DIDN"T GET A CALANDAR!!!!! :((

My USO girls...
grin.gif

DSC_0654.jpg

id trade megan for that rifle any second of the day. jrose you have me droolin..damn

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
magan-2.jpg
</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My USO girls...
grin.gif

DSC_0654.jpg
</div></div>

No offense Buttercup but I'd have to take the rifle if the choice was mine. The fit and finish on both are spectacular but the long term financial sheet tells me the rifle is cheaper.

Of course if there was a demo involved, I may cahnge my mind on the cost/worth balance.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My USO girls...
grin.gif

DSC_0654.jpg
</div></div>

Who did the camo booty wrap?

Todd at Manners did the paint.

not to side track the thread... but that's a paint job? Looks like Camo Booty vinyl wrap. Awesome job!

Back to the USO girls

Sorry to knock this thread off track with my skanks...
grin.gif

I agree, back to the ladies....

I don't know what's wrong with you pussies, but I'd throw that rifle in the ocean for a shot at the women.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chuff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know what's wrong with you pussies, but I'd throw that rifle in the ocean for a shot at the women. </div></div>

+1! Where the hell you been hiding ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">id definitely take Magan over Jason's shitty ass rifle </div></div>

I like that "Shitty ass rifle" but Magan WOW! Thats all I gotta say.

It's everywhere, that is the last thing that should control you. Supply and demand rules, the supply is too high to do away with good ammo and rifles on behalf of the opposite sex. Especially w/out guaranteed........ ???Shots fired????

Of course I may be biased as I don't ever plan on marriage either.

I do like to look though, bring on some more pics!!!

Is there a calendar for 2010? I've searched high and low, and can't find one anywhere.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">here's a few more
wink.gif

opengun.jpg

ENJOY! xoxo </div></div>

Thanks for the new screensaver
smile.gif

The last few photographs have been outstanding.

As a retired professional photographer, I found the first ones to be ehhh... Pretty girls but the photography did not flatter them at all.

Much nicer now...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A few of my favorites

383070421.jpg
</div></div>

My, my, my.......Exactly who, is that?

-Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SFC Carpentier jr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is my favorite.

US_Team.jpg
</div></div>

not to detract from the beautiful ladies, but what spotting scope stand is that?

There is a scope in the picture I missed it...

great pics ladies. BC very nice tats. a lot of dedication.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC_EOD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-weight: bold">This one looks like she's saying, "I'd get naked if it was a Schmidt & Bender.</span>
276821440.jpg
</div></div>

i think she is saying "wait dont take the picture ye..."

Dude, you are in Burbank! and Glendale is right next door, just take a drive down Glenoaks Bl and take your pick at any of the Starbucks'

SD, that scope stand is a Manfrotto tripod/head combo. I don't remember the part no.s, and I'd rather stare at these pics than google it to find 'em.
smile.gif

Hey John,

Have you done or are you going to do another calender?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
383070421.jpg
</div></div>

I have a pic of my babe in a red bathtub just like that...LOL Not quite hte same tho.

Damn if it doesn't look like she's taking a bath in my old raceboat!!!

TanyaInTub.jpg

ArticLight,
Just photoshop in some bubbles and it's pretty close. Nice looking lady. You done good. BTW I've seen some of your racing bathtub pics and that looks like a blast, insane, but awesome.

Or take a drive to HB. Tits ,tats, and thongs here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, you are in Burbank! and Glendale is right next door, just take a drive down Glenoaks Bl and take your pick at any of the Starbucks' </div></div>

A classic pic making the rounds again. I'll never get sick of it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M@D-M@X</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pengilly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
pic03228.jpg

You know guys, I love rifles and all, but seriously, Im thinking about taking up archery.....nows who's with me?

PS That there is some serious side boob. </div></div>

Dude... I've seen her before...

mail2.jpg
</div></div>

very nice, I have to admit I loved the blonde hair, the dark is nice and goes witht the new tatto well. to me you tatoo actually looks like tastefully done art rather than some others I have seen on other women which makes them look trashy.

I"m going in afterwork here- 20 mins - see my tat artist about finishing up my Bushido tat - Buttercup actually sent me some artwork I'm taking in - sweet stuff
smile.gif

Tx Butter!

If any of these fine women are single could they pm me their contact details.

Thanks
Irishshooter

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
383070422.jpg

Just wanted this one to be towards the top because it is my favorite, extremely sexy </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">found this pic:
magan1-1.jpg
</div></div>

My favorite one for soooo many reasons!

Absolutly stunning!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SINGLE!!!!!
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Now you have done it. Expect a full PM box within the hour.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmokinAce</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SINGLE!!!!!
laugh.gif
</div></div>

smile.gif
</div></div>

Hmmm... expect a full box within the hour?
laugh.gif

Happy Birthday Buttercup!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: konabully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmokinAce</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SINGLE!!!!!
laugh.gif
</div></div>

smile.gif
</div></div>

Hmmm... expect a full box within the hour?
laugh.gif

Happy Birthday Buttercup!
grin.gif
</div></div>

Figured someone would go there before I got back to change it. Just thought about it. LOL o well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SINGLE!!!!!
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Happy Birthday Chica! She's only single because I'm not. LOL I give myself WAY to much credit.