• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lets see your trainers

Re: Lets see your trainers

mkII TR

2011-08-18212529.jpg

This is a 200 yard 5 shot group I shot at the MRSA range in Great Falls Montana. I shot it from the prone position with a sling and a shooting coat, no front rest. The rifle is a 40-XB with a Hart barrel, Kenyon trigger, bedded in a surplus stock, topped off with a Unertl 32X Programmer 200. There was a very slight right to left breeze blowing, I did not adjust for wind I just wanted to see what kind of group I could shoot with the rifle and Wolf Match Extra.
junker.jpg

group.jpg

This is my trainer - Anschutz 1907Rep, 10pcs magazine...
It has Nightforce 8-32x56 NXS with MLR reticle, burris tactical mounts and otehr stuff
laugh.gif

And this is its evolution - i have started with my own custom stock...

anca-1.jpg

Than I put it into McMillan A4 stock and at first used first camouflage and than i have just finished with digital camo...

Finally a just finished a small tutorial about Digital camouflage...

There are soma basic tips and some photos...

It is in czech, but i hope that google translator can help you
smile.gif

DIGITAL CAMOUFLAGE TUTORIAL by Grinch

evo016.jpg

a1907rep-m.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a 200 yard 5 shot group I shot at the MRSA range in Great Falls Montana. I shot it from the prone position with a sling and a shooting coat, no front rest. The rifle is a 40-XB with a Hart barrel, Kenyon trigger, bedded in a surplus stock, topped off with a Unertl 32X Programmer 200. There was a very slight right to left breeze blowing, I did not adjust for wind I just wanted to see what kind of group I could shoot with the rifle and Wolf Match Extra.
</div></div>

This is very very nice work... I love to see the old wood and steel reach out and touch a spot like that... center to center that group shrinks a little more even. Thanks for sharing!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DRAGON64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a 200 yard 5 shot group I shot at the MRSA range in Great Falls Montana. I shot it from the prone position with a sling and a shooting coat, no front rest. The rifle is a 40-XB with a Hart barrel, Kenyon trigger, bedded in a surplus stock, topped off with a Unertl 32X Programmer 200. There was a very slight right to left breeze blowing, I did not adjust for wind I just wanted to see what kind of group I could shoot with the rifle and Wolf Match Extra.
</div></div>

This is very very nice work... I love to see the old wood and steel reach out and touch a spot like that... center to center that group shrinks a little more even. Thanks for sharing! </div></div>

Thank you. I was actually quite disappointed in the group until I walked down a looked at it up close, through the 32X Unertl it looked like about a 5" group.

Those are great rifles. I just got a rem 504 22lr with a heavy barrel and just getting it set up. hope to have results like you guys.

My stock Savage Mark II TR with Harris Bi-Pod and Weaver Grand Slam Tactical 3-10X40 Mil-Dot with Weaver 6-hole Tactical rings...JaxOps (My GAP in the background)
IMG_0183.jpg

Hey, you mean you can squirrel hunt with a trainer? Now why didnt't I think of that?
Nice rigs Barry. Did you have to dial in dope for any of those squirrels?
smile.gif

Thanks Joe, No dialing that day rilfe zeroed at 50 and shooting minute of squirrel!

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Updated again 1/2012</span></span>

I got my skins back from Hydro Dip a few weeks ago... just now getting around to getting pictures. 40XB:

417416_333159400051001_100000708328989_1015595_1996487176_n.jpg

427735_333159520050989_100000708328989_1015596_90941512_n.jpg

425277_333159290051012_100000708328989_1015593_2139858709_n.jpg