• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SOLD Leupold Mark AR Mod 1 3-9x40mm FireDot G TMR with Leupold PRW Rings - PRICE DROP

SLO

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2012
Portland, OR
Selling a used but excellent condition Mark AR. This has the green illuminated FireDot TMR reticle. It also has the CDS turret for .223 Rem 55gr ammo and it can be swapped for any of Leupold's custom CDS dials.
I am calling it excellent condition as the glass has no scratches and the body has no scratches or dings. This was purchased new from the factory (friends and family sale) as a "blem" as it was used as a display model. All it had was minor ring marks. Leupold will not let any optic out (even at a friends and family sale) with any visible damage or issues.
The rings are Medium PRW rings.
$400 $360 plus shipping via USPS or UPS.
Cross Posted. First "I'll take it" trumps any other comms. PayPay FF or Venmo preferred.

IMG_0673.jpeg

IMG_0674.jpeg

IMG_0675.jpeg

IMG_0676.jpeg

IMG_0677.jpeg

Last edited:
These are the best scopes nobody knows about. I have the 1.5-4x with FireDot G SPR. Phenomenal value and excellent glass. I'm watching.