leupold mark5 hd 899

ToddM

Philanthropist
Hessian
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jul 1, 2008
PA
It will be interesting to see if this is a mistake and how quickly Cabelas responds to it, I bet phones are ringing off the hook at Cabela's stores today with questions on it.

db2000

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2020
That's for the 2-10x duplex. Price goes up from there.

ToddM

Philanthropist
Hessian
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jul 1, 2008
PA
Seems unlikely it's the 2-10x, the clearance tag clearly says 5HD which isn't made in a 2-10x and $899 is regular price for the VX5 2-10, not a sale.

dspjaggar

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2018
29 palms ca
Looking around cabelas today I came across a steal. They had the Leupold mark 5hd 3.6-18x44 ffp tmr 35mm tube marked down to $899 from $1799. May check your local one and have them scan it cause another cabelas a buddy went to showed it $1799 but rang up $899.

^^^ this was the text the dude posted with the picture

Mallardmilitia

Sergeant of the Hide
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2019
Called local cabelas in Lehi Utah and they don’t have that sale going on

Kae006

Private
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2020
Called local cabelas in Lehi Utah and they don’t have that sale going on
I’m willing to bet they do and one of two things happened.

1.) The clerk just looked at the tag and didn’t scan it

2.) The clerk at the ones they had back and now he’s going to tell his buddies to come buy them

dspjaggar

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2018
29 palms ca
I called a store near a friend and hes going to pick one up for me later, if all you savages font buy them out before then lol. This blew up fast. No stores near me

Reactions: Bender

ExT

Private
Hessian
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2018
Update from Cabrla’s Allen TX
The sale is real, though they only have 2, and 1 of them is display item. The brand new one was sold (I’m not the buyer).

dspjaggar

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2018
29 palms ca
Just got off the phone with buda tx....the store near my friend. If one of you guys is the dude who just bought all 3 they had in stock I'd appreciate it if you hook a dude up.

One1Bravo

Ops4
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
I'll offer to do a thing for those with no Cabelas near them...if you can call and confirm my Cabelas (Gonzales, LA) has them at the listed price I will purchase and ship to you. You pay me back for scope and shipping via PayPal. No extra charge. PM me and we can work it out. Trying to help some folks out but I'm not interested in going on a wild goose chase so make sure you confirm they have what you want.

Lthrt

Jedi Knight
Belligerents
Apr 28, 2017
West Des Moines, IA
THANK YOU @dspjaggar!
Just got the last one at rock hill nc. Other stores I called are sold out. Trend I saw trying to get my hands on one is employees didn't know about the sale, its only for the TMR model & each store only has 1 or 2. Act fast - it's real!

Reactions: dspjaggar

pschuessler

Private
Belligerents
Jan 24, 2013
Abilene TX
Like guys above I live 4 hours from a cabelas but would be willing add some money for your time and shipping to me if someone picked up a extra Thanks.

dspjaggar

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2018
29 palms ca
I'll offer to do a thing for those with no Cabelas near them...if you can call and confirm my Cabelas (Gonzales, LA) has them at the listed price I will purchase and ship to you. You pay me back for scope and shipping via PayPal. No extra charge. PM me and we can work it out. Trying to help some folks out but I'm not interested in going on a wild goose chase so make sure you confirm they have what you want.

called the store they have one i asked them to ring it up and no dice not on sale there
thanks though

I know the guy, I'll text him
that would be awesome, let me know

dspjaggar

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2018
29 palms ca
By the way bass pro had 2 instock in san antonio but like i said thats 4 hours away from me. If some one is in the area.

my little bro is headed there now, what did they say on price? ill have him pick up the other one as well if he gets there in time

BWB

Sergeant
Belligerents
Mar 18, 2009
SD
I just got a new one from Leupold and the TMR reticle has a center dot....

Wonder if that has anything to do with this. It was also the ill. model.

pschuessler

Private
Belligerents
Jan 24, 2013
Abilene TX
my little bro is headed there now, what did they say on price? ill have him pick up the other one as well if he gets there in time
He told me there was no sale then i had him ring it up and said you are right its 899 but then wouldnt sale it to me over the phone that would be great if he could pick one up for me.

Reactions: Mallardmilitia