leupold mark5 hd 899

Ajrich

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2018
Just curious, what height rings are people running to just clear the barrel? I have a Tikka T3 Varmint with 0 MOA Leupold base for reference... Hoping to get it as low as possible without dealing with returns/exchanges!
As low as you can possibly get. I run arc m10 lows (0.94") with a 20 moa base on my tikkas. ( mark 5s with 56 mm objectives) and they still clear with sendero contour barrels. Hawkins makes a .88" and I believe there is a company that makes an extra low but I cant remember who.

chrisj

Sergeant
Belligerents
May 9, 2005
CT
I guess I'm in the wrong.. I apologize, I've just been the guy to sell things at good prices to people that need something. Offer to help" even guys on the internet I dont know". I bought a guide license to buy tags for veterans.. just the guy I am.

Kasey
Nothing wrong with being a good guy. Everyone has a different conscience but if someone want to try and get as much $ as they can for an item no matter what they paid for it....you can't chide them for that. If people here are pissed at that then DON"T offer to buy the item.

Reactions: aberbaseball7

cmush

Private
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2020
Colorado
Do you know if there are any left at the CO Springs Bass Pro?
Their website seemed to be pretty up to date. It showed up as out of stock a couple hours after I left. I called down there before I trusted the website to confirm if they had any to avoid a long drive for nothing.

Reactions: WyCoShooter

7mm mag

Private
Belligerents
Jun 7, 2014
I just like to say to all the people that got a a hell of a deal that is f#&$ awesome. Love it when you get a steal like that makes your whole day and do whatever you want with it sell keep trade it’s your business. Please it’s enough of bashing someone who got them and trying to sell for more or what they got into it.

Punkur67

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2019
came across a post on a facebook group a guy scored this. doesnt reflect online but if you are near a cabelas may be worth checking out if in the market
Thanks for posting. Just scored one for myself!

Singleshot

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 5, 2013
No Cabelas in CA. If anyone have one to spare, and can help out us poor bastards here’s in CA, would greatly appreciate it.

bachelorjack

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Sep 10, 2007
Columbia, SC
www.snipershide.com
Any other examples? First time I’ve seen a deal like that at cabelas...
I bought a pile of vortex razor spotters like 18 of them for $300 or less Nov 2018. I also grabbed some Leica and Zeiss stuff in that deal but just ones and twos.
They did a blow out on RMR's both type 1 and then type 2.

I don't have any current examples. But if i did--I wouldn't be inclined to share them either...

dspjaggar

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2018
29 palms ca
None left in stock at Rancho Cucamunga Bass Pro. I called and put the last one on hold for pickup today and grabbed it this morning.

nice, had a guy go down there for one for himself on Saturday and he decided he was not down to wait in the ridiculous line.

Ericsl2

Belligerents
Feb 18, 2017
Anybody want a vx6? My Cabelas has the display in stock. I'll pick it up if anyone wants it and I'll sell it at cost plus shipping if it will help one of yall out

Edit.. Picked it up and sold

Last edited:

Cbrjohnny1

Outdoorsman
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2018
Texas
Interested if anyone has extra. All the stores I got a hold of in Texas are sold out. They don't pick up phones.

Blake Whitham

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2017
Snagged the display model at Clarksville, IN, anyone have a 35 mm cantilever mount for an AR they want to hook me up with?
C0580F08-FD92-480C-9684-76456EDC7F4A.jpeg

theLBC

Shiftless
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2019
Snagged the display model at Clarksville, IN, anyone have a 35 mm cantilever mount for an AR they want to hook me up with?
View attachment 7362706
i have a bobro dual lever mount i can let go, but i never sell anything so not sure how i would take payment.
i'd let it go for 1/2 retail or $150. PM me if you are interested enough to figure out payment.

Blake Whitham

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2017
i have a bobro dual lever mount i can let go, but i never sell anything so not sure how i would take payment.
i'd let it go for 1/2 retail or $150. PM me if you are interested enough to figure out payment.
Is it 35mm ? Also pay pal is the best way to go about it. Can you send pics

bmassie8

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2020
I'm also looking for a low 35mm mount or rings if anyone wants to sell

Atlas11B

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
Oregon
Damn what a deal! If anyone is still picking these up I’d jump on the 100$ for your time deal. Currently deployed and unfortunately there aren’t any cabelas here in Somalia

Reactions: slick19 and Lthrt

Jthomas218

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2018
Kentucky
Bass pro in Clarksville Indiana has two vx6s left. One display and one new in the box. As of yesterday around 3pm

Raffy

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2020
Southern Utah
A little late to the party but does anyone know if this is still going on? Id be interested in getting me some mk 5 too.

schmi015

Rogue
Belligerents
Aug 8, 2012
The Swamp AKA DC
A little late to the party but does anyone know if this is still going on? Id be interested in getting me some mk 5 too.
Bass Pro by me was out but the display showed the price and said sale unitl 19 July, guy said they should be getting more in...just have to check back

drkhrs2

Private
Hessian
Belligerents
Jan 13, 2009
According to my local Cabelas and Bass Pro, there is 38 left in the whole company with no more to be sent to Colorado. Yesterday’s numbers, not sure what’s left as of today.

simpy16

Private
Belligerents
Feb 21, 2017
Boise, ID
I bought one of the Mark 5s online at full retail price, should be delivered tomorrow. Trying to figure out a way to return it and have them apply the sale and buy it back, otherwise I am just going to return it.

SandFam3

Private
Belligerents
May 9, 2017
Missouri
You guys need to realize.

CABELA's DOES THIS ALL THE DAMN TIME.

This MK5 deal is just the first time you are hearing about it....
Does anyone know how we can identify these deals other than by accident when they ring up? When I bought mine another guy at the counter said he bought 6 Sig thermal scopes a while back for $450 per. Normally 1800.

BTW I think it’s awesome how everyone’s helping each other out, either through win-win trades or low margin sales.