• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Optics leupold mark5 hd 899

Lol dang everyone is calling. Called the cabelas here in Michigan and everyone has been calling them about this deal. Sold out here or just plain don’t have them. The VX6-HD does seem like a decent deal too.

104799256_861435867599122_6281185246265080129_n (1).jpg

score

I want to see pics of people's rigs in here once these are all mounted up.

I feel better now about how much I hate cabelas /bass pro. Ordered "in stock" powder 2 months ago. Finally cancelled and had it within a week from powder valley.

I guess we all benefitted from their shitty business practices this time lol

were cleaning them out, Im curious who was actually in the market for a scope vs who just jumped on a deal

I bought for the deal. Definately don’t need but now there will be two lnib arken 6-24x scopes going to the PX...maybe lol
Anschutz 17hmr and Vudoo action just got the hookup
Lemme upgrade ya

It it took a lot of threatening to cancel my black card, fighting, and pissing on Cabela's cereal but I got them to honor two of them over the phone.

Price is for two of them after my points
You had better luck than I did. The lady I spoke to was very nice and apologetic, but wouldn't honor the price. Can you post a screenshot of your order email? Maybe that would help convince them.

Reactions: Kae006
Honestly they never took my email or sent me email confirmation. They said June 30th for delivery. If I get something confirming it I will post it.

You had better luck than I did. The lady I spoke to was very nice and apologetic, but wouldn't honor the price. Can you post a screenshot of your order email? Maybe that would help convince them.

Reactions: strawmanAR
were cleaning them out, Im curious who was actually in the market for a scope vs who just jumped on a deal
I finally got to use my 3.6-18 illuminated this past weekend and knew immediately I'd want another, just didn't expect it to happen this fast!

As for what it's going on, I guess I'll be building a rifle around a scope this time. Last one was built around a spare bolt carrier group, so I've done worse, lol.

This Hide is costing me too much money. Bought an Action and Chassis this week in PX already and now you forced me to go pick up 2 of these pieces of glass that I really was not planning to get at this point. Gonna be a great couple of builds coming up.

Last edited: