• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics leupold mark5 hd 899

Have one on hold at the rock hill store
What! I called them at 11:30 and had them check twice and they said they didn't have any. :mad: I knew the guy didn't know what he as doing when I had to explain the VX-5HD was not the same thing as the Mark 5HD, twice.

Went to the Louisville one. Had 4 in stock but they don’t have any employees to service clients. I was told to take a number and they had 12 people in front of me. I left.

If anyone is willing to sell me an extra they pick up, I’d happily send and extra $100 or so plus shipping. Stuck in the middle of nowhere today :(

Definitely wouldn’t sell mine for profit but I will say if someone has a Gen2 razor 7c I’d work something out with them.

Lol dang everyone is calling. Called the cabelas here in Michigan and everyone has been calling them about this deal. Sold out here or just plain don’t have them. The VX6-HD does seem like a decent deal too.

If someone buys me one I’ll give you $50 for your effort and cover shipping to me! Let me know!

Reactions: HeavyAssault
104799256_861435867599122_6281185246265080129_n (1).jpg

score

Glad you got one dude. Without this thread none of us would have and it wouldn’t be right if the Dude who started it couldn’t get his hands on one.

im night crew i go back to work at 6 im going to be smoked tonight lol

hooking up another member also.

what a deal

You hit BP in round rock? I called and they said they didn’t have any so I zoomed down to Buda. I may or may not know who got all 3 there LOL

Reactions: dspjaggar
Just got 3. Amazing deal, thanks for the heads up!

ETA: 1 was open box, 1 was display, 1 was sealed.

Reactions: Brian300
Anyone want to help a brother out? I'd love to get in on this but I have no stores near me.

Reactions: Dendro
Snagged another from Bass Pro for a buddy. Was told they could pull them from other stores if I wanted more - so worth asking the same if your local store is sold out. Thanks again for the heads up on this one!

were cleaning them out, Im curious who was actually in the market for a scope vs who just jumped on a deal

I want to see pics of people's rigs in here once these are all mounted up.

I feel better now about how much I hate cabelas /bass pro. Ordered "in stock" powder 2 months ago. Finally cancelled and had it within a week from powder valley.

I guess we all benefitted from their shitty business practices this time lol

Currently at Cabela’s. The worst part is listening to the bad advice they’re giving people.
Yep. I listened to the guy behind the counter tell a customer that he needs to buy a handgun that has a laser on it because "all it takes is for the bad buy to see he's got a laser on his chest, and he'll turn and run." :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Marksman_92
Yep. I listened to the guy behind the counter tell a customer that he needs to buy a handgun that has a laser on it because "all it takes is for the bad buy to see he's got a laser on his chest, and he'll turn and run." :ROFLMAO:

Better yet who needs a gun just buy a laser

were cleaning them out, Im curious who was actually in the market for a scope vs who just jumped on a deal

I bought for the deal. Definately don’t need but now there will be two lnib arken 6-24x scopes going to the PX...maybe lol
Anschutz 17hmr and Vudoo action just got the hookup
Lemme upgrade ya

I would like to thank the OP for causing me to buy one....snagged the display model. No biggie for me.

It it took a lot of threatening to cancel my black card, fighting, and pissing on Cabela's cereal but I got them to honor two of them over the phone.

Price is for two of them after my points
You had better luck than I did. The lady I spoke to was very nice and apologetic, but wouldn't honor the price. Can you post a screenshot of your order email? Maybe that would help convince them.

Reactions: Kae006
San Antonio bass pro sold out of the mark 5

The VX6 hD 2-12 is 799 on sale but you have to ring it up to see sale price.

Honestly they never took my email or sent me email confirmation. They said June 30th for delivery. If I get something confirming it I will post it.

You had better luck than I did. The lady I spoke to was very nice and apologetic, but wouldn't honor the price. Can you post a screenshot of your order email? Maybe that would help convince them.

Reactions: strawmanAR
I finally got to use my 3.6-18 illuminated this past weekend and knew immediately I'd want another, just didn't expect it to happen this fast!

As for what it's going on, I guess I'll be building a rifle around a scope this time. Last one was built around a spare bolt carrier group, so I've done worse, lol.

Just got home from Cabelas in Louisville. They still had one on the shelf and one in the case.
I was shopping for a new scope but couldn't decide between a Mark5 or a Nightforce ATACR 4-16. This price made up my mind.

Thanks for the heads up

This Hide is costing me too much money. Bought an Action and Chassis this week in PX already and now you forced me to go pick up 2 of these pieces of glass that I really was not planning to get at this point. Gonna be a great couple of builds coming up.

Last edited: