• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics leupold mark5 hd 899

Go buy one in store yourself. The vx6hd 3-18

how did it ring up at full price? Using a barcode to scan it up or entering the item number manually? My store showed full price entering the item number manually but the sale price when scanning the barcode
I am not sure, I was not with my friends when they went to get theirs and I believe the customer service guy tried scanning and entering something on the scope I was returning and then he had to manually override it for the discount when he got the approval to do so. I believe my friends had to do the same thing as two different ways they tried to get the sale price to show up would not show up on the Customer Service side. The sale price was populating on the gun/scope side though. Not really sure what that was, maybe the gun counter was just searching within the store and brought up that number and the CS person was doing nationwide which just showed full price.

Show him this one then!!! That clearly states CABELAS

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200627-141211_Message+.jpg
    Screenshot_20200627-141211_Message+.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 152
Dirty lol.. sorry man tried to help.. I'll go back this week and see if it's still there.. if itnis.. then we golden

Kasey

Reactions: brianc74
Go buy one in store yourself. The vx6hd 3-18

how did it ring up at full price? Using a barcode to scan it up or entering the item number manually? My store showed full price entering the item number manually but the sale price when scanning the barcode
Yeah if it was that easy I wouldn’t be begging for somebody to pick me up one lmao.... I’ve been into 3 different bass pros and the only one that has been on sale heavily discounted when rung up was a 2-10....

Last edited:
Reactions: Graywolf.260
  • Haha
Reactions: DellaDog
Any chance someone could try picking me up one as well? Been travelling and tried bass pro and cabelas between 3 states and no luck - boise, salt lake, and vegas.

Any suggestions on a mount for an AR platform?
This maybe? (In 35mm obviously)

I recommend the Badger C1 mount. Best I’ve used thus far and I’ve had a few. Triad has a 35mm 20 MOA tan in stock. https://triadtactical.com/badger-condition-one-modular-mount/

I’m a huge fan of Spuhr Mounts. No luck on the used market for 35mm though. Look for an SP-5016 or SP-5616 if you want 20moa in it.

^^ Thanks, don't need modular. Just something simple.
You don’t have to add anything to it. Just buy the mount and it’s a standard cantilever mount that fits the scope body perfectly and clamps better than a Geissele

Reactions: drkhrs2
This is true!

You don’t have to add anything to it. Just buy the mount and it’s a standard cantilever mount that fits the scope body perfectly and clamps better than a Geissele

^^ I saw that, but not sure why it’s described as “bolt action” at 1.5” high. I’m guessing because it’s not cantilevered?

I'll stop by the Cabelas here in town today. It's showing limited in stock in store so if there's one there I'll pick it up for you and sell it to you for 925 shipped. I'll pm you later today to let you know if i got one
Thanks sir. I appreciate it. Sorry for the late reply I’ve been traveling back home. Stopped by another Bass Pro and nothing. The guy asked me how I found out about the sale and I said I’m pretty sure everybody that deals in decent equipment knows about it....

Thanks sir. I appreciate it. Sorry for the late reply I’ve been traveling back home. Stopped by another Bass Pro and nothing. The guy asked me how I found out about the sale and I said I’m pretty sure everybody that deals in decent equipment knows about it....

This get me thinking. Did anyone hear about this elsewhere via any other forum or fb group etc. I see we did have quite a few new members the past few weeks but havent heard of anyone saying they saw it elsewhere as well.

Doesnt matter either way im just curious

I only got one. Lol. Sold the other to the member who tipped me that there was 2 in san Antonio. Sent my brother, I'm in commifornia. He made the profit as he did all the work. I even took the display as I know I'm hard on my gear and figured most people baby their stuff more than me lol

Attachments

• 2C499383-AE87-48FD-B8AD-73E3A7E8D9CD.jpeg
    2C499383-AE87-48FD-B8AD-73E3A7E8D9CD.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 97
I talked to the manager at BP today. They tried to order me one and she said they have zero in stock at all of their stores and warehouses.

Thanks. You happy with the mount?
I just got it today so I don’t have any real world experience with it. It seems well built. I also ordered the top ring that has the delta point pro mount built in. Now I need to find a deal on a delta point pro.

Got my hawking low rings in today. I knew they would be close as I am a small frame person and i tend to need my scopes all the way back to get comfortable eye relief.

The bell was touching the front of my nf 40 moa rail so I...dun dun dun.... cut it off. Filed, sanded it back smooth, hit it with some flat paint and it looks pretty ok.

That thing was crazy long for no reason anyways lol.

Unfortunately still cant shoot it as I dont have my bottom metal currently. Also about to put it in a classic style walnut stock. Maybe this will keep me from shooting this thing to much as it was supposed to be a hunting rifle, but this thing is fun.

20200706_191913.jpg
20200706_191848.jpg
20200706_192226.jpg

I just got it today so I don’t have any real world experience with it. It seems well built. I also ordered the top ring that has the delta point pro mount built in. Now I need to find a deal on a delta point pro.

Last edited:
Reactions: 68sting
Military purchase through leupold is under $300 for DPP

You may want to consider removing that post. Leupold pretty clearly states its wishes about sharing info on discounted pricing. Sure don't want to loose that option.