• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any update on shipping times for the Razor gen2 4.5-27 ebr7c? Ordered on September 20 and still haven't heard an update on shipping.

Thanks Scott

I can't think of any better vendor to give all my money to. Ordered 2 Razors.

Really didn't need the LHT, but man what a great deal on a perfect hunting scope. It's a damn shame they don't offer the 50mm obj with the HSR 5i Mrad?
If you know something I don't i.e. it's in the pipeline? I'd gladly wait a little longer & pay an up charge. If not, I'm sure the 42mm will be great.

Razor HD G2 4.5-27 mil & Razor HD LHT 3-15 x42 mil

Model RZR-1591 is the one you are looking for.

Yes Eurooptic has them on clearance now, but after speaking with Scott & looking at Koshkin's review I'm sticking with the 42mm
What was the general benefit of staying with the 42mm?

I have both, the 42mm definitely is better on the edges. The 50mm is better at dusk though. a little disappointing though at 3x, a fair bit of distortion at the edges unfortunately

Reactions: 357Max
Hi Scott,
Can I get a price on on a Vortex Razor HD LHT 3-15x50 Illuminated HSR 5i MRAD.
Thank you,
B

Reactions: spife7980
Sure, all the time, email me what you are looking for. Supply is a huge problem right now, though

I'm looking for a TA 33 GH 223. A BF sale on Acogs would be nice, but I don't think there is much margin on them?

Glad to hear about the Huey, I'll be grabbing another.

any1 have deals on the below?

Leupold Mark 5HD 3.6-18x
FFP, Tremor3, SKU: 173299

Last edited:
Amazing Sightron closeout opportunities! Do your research on these deals, then email me [email protected] to order!!! In stock for next week ship!!!! Spread the word!!!!

Item#DescriptionZSIRClick
Value
Knob
Style
25148SIIISS832X56LRMD/CMXX.1 MRADTactical$499
25174SIIISS832X56LRZSIRMOAOO1/4 MOAZeroStop$649
25146SIIISS1050X60LRIRMOAXO1/4 MOATactical$649
25145SIIISS1050X60LRMD/CMXX.05 MRADTactical$549
25177SIIISS1050X60LRZSIRMOAOO1/4 MOAZeroStop$749
27001SVSS1050X60MHXX.05 MRADTactical$799

Maybe I'm crazy, but I thought I saw the Razor Gen 2's were on there this morning. Had it in the cart and everything...

Edit - user error. Moron.

Last edited:
Those Sightrons are a steal! The last one is an SV! You can’t beat these prices!

I heard the 25177 may have already been sold out.

Scott is great to work with and everyone I have directed his way has been extremely pleased.

Thanks for all the orders this past few days. I literally worked 14 hours today to get caught up.

The Sightrons are a steal...thanks for cross-posting the ad for me we have sold many. 25177 should be sold out tomorrow, yes, will update the ad when that happens.

Best,

Scott

Reactions: long range sponge
Scott, do you sell any of the vortex magnifiers? Looking at the micro magnifier to pair with my Huey I ordered from you.

On Veterans Day, 11-11-20, I took advantage of Scott's sale at Liberty Optics and ordered a Heuy. About a week later I called him and asked for an ETA on the item. He told me that it was B.O. and I should get it directly from Vortex Optics in 4-6 weeks. There was no mention of a B.O. on the website (he said his mistake in not stating a long B.O. on the website during the sale) during the sale for the Heuy but other items had dates of when they would be shipped. I reached out to Vortex Optics about an ETA with an email and Cody said that the item would take 7-8 months from the order date. I know there were others on this site that also placed an order for the Heuy. Has anyone else had this happen with their Heuy order?

Yeesh. I ordered one as well, waiting patiently, but 7-8 months....got me rethinking things

Have you talked to Scott about an updated lead time? Or just asked Vortex about your particular order number, placed through distribution, and they were able to confirm its 7-8 months.

If I buy a TV from Best Buy and the delivery is delayed, I don't call Samsung.

And to be fair, my experience with Scott is very limited. But positive so far.

Reactions: GTOJOSH and erslll
My AMG UH-1 GEN II Holographic sight arrived sooner than I expected. Perfect timing. Thanks Scott! It's going under the tree to the one I love most.

Status
Not open for further replies.