• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My AMG UH-1 GEN II Holographic sight arrived sooner than I expected. Perfect timing. Thanks Scott! It's going under the tree to the one I love most.

Nice, when did you order yours, during the Black Friday sale or long before?

I ordered a Razor LHT on Nov. 11th, haven't received it yet... anyone else order one?

I ordered a Razor LHT on Nov. 11th, haven't received it yet... anyone else order one?
I did as well LHT + G2 4.5-27.
Be patient Scott will ship quickly once Vortex gets them built. They had a pretty big back log from what I understand.

I did as well LHT + G2 4.5-27.
Be patient Scott will ship quickly once Vortex gets them built. They had a pretty big back log from what I understand.

Thanks... Was just checking... Misery loves company I guess! lol

Couldn't pass that one up...Thanks for the awesome deal!

Rich

To answer questions....Razor Gen II 27x price increase $160...AMG $200...Gen II-E $112.....Not the end of the world but no fun either!!
At least they didn't raise the 1-10 price, not surprised by the 1-6 as they have been selling those like hot cakes.

Any feelings about super duper sales for a 3-18 Mark 5 TMR for this big end of year bash?

Any feelings about super duper sales for a 3-18 Mark 5 TMR for this big end of year bash?

I've used, sold, and owned Leupold scopes for 18 years now...like the product..but the company is run by a bunch of douche bags and they treat us like shit. It's hard for us to take care of you like we used to with Lupy. Remember that big Kestrel give away in the spring? That was just a big data gathering venture which sunk our ship.

We still sell them. but at great difficulty.

Scott

Reactions: Raffy
I've used, sold, and owned Leupold scopes for 18 years now...like the product..but the company is run by a bunch of douche bags and they treat us like shit. It's hard for us to take care of you like we used to with Lupy. Remember that big Kestrel give away in the spring? That was just a big data gathering venture which sunk our ship.

We still sell them. but at great difficulty.

Scott
Appreciation is high. One AMG coming right up!

@LibertyOptics - Happy new year Scott.

Just got tracking for The Razor G2. Do you recall if the LHT is included or will it ship separately?

Order # 213170450317

Just placed an order for a G2 Razor Thanks for the heads up and the sale. Had a hard time not adding a LHT at the same time.

Brian

Seriously... vendors need to take notice of how to work with their customers. Liberty Optics does it right.
I talked to Scott back & forth all day on NYE. He's spent the night filling orders, instead of spending time w family/friends.
I've asked for pricing & deals previously but havent ordered anything until now. WOW, I never realized how hard this guy works for his customers.

Reactions: Tier1nub
I've emailed him, and if I can get a g2 razor for that pricing tomorrow will pull the trigger. I was having fun last night with the family and saw them at discount pricing in cart and almost bought but generally like to pause myself a day even on something like this that I've saved for.... derp!

Last edited:
My AMG UH-1 GEN II Holographic sight arrived sooner than I expected. Perfect timing. Thanks Scott! It's going under the tree to the one I love most.
If you want a hood for that, I know a guy. PM me and I'll give you his info. He made one for mine, fits great

Hope so...I am pumped about getting my AMG but Vortex 6 week estimate was way off!
I work for a manufacturer (different industry).... Lack of flights to/from Asia is causing air freight to be either extremely expensive or hard to get scheduled... Shipping ports are congested and everything is taking weeks longer to get through b/c of COVID.

All manufacturers (overseas or US), is being slowed down by having to keep workers safe with Covid precautions (limited workers, social distancing, etc. etc.)

I'm waiting on an LHT and Razor Gen 2.... just gotta keep telling myself to be patient :)

Not that it matters but are the New Years Eve orders going to ship sometime in February? Just got a paper receipt yesterday in the mail.

Thanks again

Rich

Just my luck. I had been going back and forth on ordering the Vortex Gen II 4.7-27x56 from LIberty Optics and looks like I missed the old prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.