• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't seem right on Mother's Day to not have a flash sale. Not that what we sell appeals to many moms, but still! Time to celebrate.

Let's go full monty for the Hide members, 50% off MSRP Vortex and 40% off MSRP Steiner. Still have to exclude the StrikeEagles, but we can do that price plus $49 on those.

We will see who is paying attention! lol

Have a great day Hiders!

It doesn't seem right on Mother's Day to not have a flash sale. Not that what we sell appeals to many moms, but still! Time to celebrate.

Let's go full monty for the Hide members, 50% off MSRP Vortex and 40% off MSRP Steiner. Still have to exclude the StrikeEagles, but we can do that price plus $49 on those.

We will see who is paying attention! lol

Have a great day Hiders!
Just want to clarify. Vortex is 50% off manufacturer msrp and not the website price, correct?

Reactions: LeftyJason
Scott,
Are the Steiner T6 3-18 in stock? Or do they have to be ordered? If so, do you have an approximate ETA? Do we get billed now or when they are ready to ship?
Thanks

Just ordered a Razor LHT.

Waiting to check out a sightron 29000 for my 338LM improved

Thank you Hiders!

I will be taking a road trip the next 10 days, so if you need anything, a phone call will be the best way. I will do my best to answer emails nightly but I will have limited time for that.

Also, an important announcement is forthcoming, hopefully by tomorrow night.

Thanks,

Scott

Thank you Hiders!

I will be taking a road trip the next 10 days, so if you need anything, a phone call will be the best way. I will do my best to answer emails nightly but I will have limited time for that.

Also, an important announcement is forthcoming, hopefully by tomorrow night.

Thanks,

Scott
🤔
B01DC5EF-AFC3-428E-8C6B-2F2CA65CE33A.png

We are authorized for S&B...nobody never asks us about them....TT...uh, yeah

I'm guessing nobody asks you about S&B because everybody assumes EuroOptic still is the only importer of them so it would be hard to get a deal on them?

The biggest issue with S&B nowdays is since EO was the main (or only) importer of them, the price got jacked crazy high so you might as well buy a TT or ZCO for the same money (or less). I used to be solid S&B until the price insanity from them hit.

Reactions: lash
Alright Hiders, sorry for being a bit hard to reach this week and for not getting much out. I am in northern New Hampshire right now attending to some family business and I hit the road back to the Big Sky tomorrow, God willing only a four day road trip.

As those that follow us know, we do not announce any special sales over Memorial Day weekend, out of respect for the fallen warriors and their family/friends/comrades who miss them. I try to educate the masses on our home page every year. We defer to our competition when it comes to packaging this annual weekend of mourning/memory into a "happy" event.

Having said that, of course I am aware of some aggressive deals on Vortex from another vendor or two, and it has our attention.

Well, I hate losing and this week we have had our asses handed to us.

One advantage we do have via our size/volume/location is no sales tax collected, which averages around 7% in those states that collect it. On a $2000 scope purchase, that is $140. Our prices have always been "out the door". So when we get price match requests, that is one factor we have to consider when trying to view things "apples to apples".

At any rate, we would love to hear from you as to what it would take to get back to winning. Know this: This hyper aggressive discounting is likely to have a hard expiration date. The manufacturers have noticed. But the time to play is now!

We have lots of stuff going out after the long weekend.

Thanks,

Scott

Alright Hiders, sorry for being a bit hard to reach this week and for not getting much out. I am in northern New Hampshire right now attending to some family business and I hit the road back to the Big Sky tomorrow, God willing only a four day road trip.

As those that follow us know, we do not announce any special sales over Memorial Day weekend, out of respect for the fallen warriors and their family/friends/comrades who miss them. I try to educate the masses on our home page every year. We defer to our competition when it comes to packaging this annual weekend of mourning/memory into a "happy" event.

Having said that, of course I am aware of some aggressive deals on Vortex from another vendor or two, and it has our attention.

Well, I hate losing and this week we have had our asses handed to us.

One advantage we do have via our size/volume/location is no sales tax collected, which averages around 7% in those states that collect it. On a $2000 scope purchase, that is $140. Our prices have always been "out the door". So when we get price match requests, that is one factor we have to consider when trying to view things "apples to apples".

At any rate, we would love to hear from you as to what it would take to get back to winning. Know this: This hyper aggressive discounting is likely to have a hard expiration date. The manufacturers have noticed. But the time to play is now!

We have lots of stuff going out after the long weekend.

Thanks,

Scott
Scott, can you match or beat the 50% off MSRP Steiner optics same as expert voice?. They do charge tax. 🙏🏽

Reactions: Mahaffey82
Even if another vendor beats Scott’s prices by a very slight margin, Scott’s attitude and customer service is second to none.

On a side note. Scott, a week or so ago you mentioned an important announcement coming up…. Any updates on that?

Another Razor ordered today from Scott at Liberty Optics. I really wish that all transactions went this smooth. No BS just down to business with the best deals available. It’s no wonder you have such a good following in this community. Thank you sir

I have ordered 5 scopes from Scott over the years, and with the service provided i will pay more to buy form him since he is supporting this community and the communication as well as service is worth the $$ spent. Would love to order another razor but have other priorities to were the $$ can go. And i also have the last scope that I received with no gun to mount it on. Stan

Another Razor ordered today from Scott at Liberty Optics. I really wish that all transactions went this smooth. No BS just down to business with the best deals available. It’s no wonder you have such a good following in this community. Thank you sir
I did as well. Such a smooth, fast and easy transaction!

I have ordered 5 scopes from Scott over the years, and with the service provided i will pay more to buy form him since he is supporting this community and the communication as well as service is worth the $$ spent. Would love to order another razor but have other priorities to were the $$ can go. And i also have the last scope that I received with no gun to mount it on. Stan
I typically have the opposite problem. A gun without optics😂

Status
Not open for further replies.