• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kilo 10k is on the way! Thank you Scott, much appreciated!
Just wanted to let everyone know that when Scott mentioned the kilo 10k arrived, I wanted to get them before a PRS match this Saturday that I'm attending to try them out. Also there's a few people at the last match that were interested in them and wanted to check them out so I was hoping I'd be able to show them as well. There was a slight delay from when he thought he would have them in hand, so I asked him if he could 2nd day air mail it to me and I would pay the extra fees obviously.
Scott went above and beyond. Instead of charging me the extra fee for 2nd day air and shipping them out, he found a shop a few hours away from me that had them in stock and worked out a deal with them to ship them to me.
So he went out of his way to save me extra shipping costs and they are due to arrive before the match with a bit of time to spare! Thank you Scott, I'm extremely happy with your service and will be sure to let others know!
Man, that's awesome of you to post this, I hope the 10K serve you well this weekend!

Hiders, I looked at the calendar today and realized we hit our 19th anniversary in business 😱. That's right, we are now embarking on our 20th year! Holy crap.

Let's try something different to celebrate, we have turned off all credit card ordering on the site for today and tomorrow. It gets old being cyber-stalked by other dealers when we try to have a sale for you, so we are taking this underground. Add whatever you want to the cart, choose pay via check/money order or choose pay via invoice, and enter your details and place the order. I will email you a total for check/mo or send an Authorize.net invoice that will blow your socks off that you can pay via credit card. If this works out, this might be a model for our future 4th of July and Veterans Day sales....so let's give it a go!

Thanks,

Scott

Hiders, I looked at the calendar today and realized we hit our 19th anniversary in business 😱. That's right, we are now embarking on our 20th year! Holy crap.

Let's try something different to celebrate, we have turned off all credit card ordering on the site for today and tomorrow. It gets old being cyber-stalked by other dealers when we try to have a sale for you, so we are taking this underground. Add whatever you want to the cart, choose pay via check/money order or choose pay via invoice, and enter your details and place the order. I will email you a total for check/mo or send an Authorize.net invoice that will blow your socks off that you can pay via credit card. If this works out, this might be a model for our future 4th of July and Veterans Day sales....so let's give it a go!

Thanks,

Scott
Congrats Scott!

Wish I could afford something right now, I'd be all up in it.
Fixed incomes suck, bad.
Good luck with the sale and congrats on the anniversary.

Any chance of seeing a late-June ordered XTR PRO SCR2 out of the next shipment? 😁😁😁

Thanks,

Scott
Any news on the Vortex new warehouse? Do you still estimate 60-day wait for Gen 3 Razors?

I want to remind everybody that both the Kowa promotion on the 77mm Prominar spotters and the Genesis binoculars and our FLASH BANG sale ends tonight. Our Anniversary sale invoices come with no obligation but any that are not paid by Saturday morning will be cancelled.

Thanks,

Scott

Hi Scott,

I have been traveling, any update on Fury AB binos?

Gen 3.jpg

Thanks,

Scott
Hey Scott is this still active or should I hold off for another sale? In no rush for a pair of 12x UHD binos.

Scott, getting close to the end of AUG- any word on the Vortex Fury ABs?
from 8/3/22 Hopefully Scott gets a different reply

Thank you for getting in touch, I'm afraid I have some unfortunate news. We are still waiting to get the LRF302 in to fulfill your order. We are still dealing with some supply chain issues and the same chip shortages that many other industries are right now. As of right now, we are at least looking at a 12-14 month backorder. I wish I could give you better news, but thank you for your understanding and patience. I just want to remind you that we won't charge you until we actually ship the Rangefinder to you, and you can cancel anytime.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else down the road!

Sincerely,

Scott Hollfelder
Vortex Optics
| Sales & Technical

Hiders, back from a long vacay, just a quick update, a few Vortex items going out this week, but the big news is we got all of our XTR PRO backorders in, if you did not get a tracking number yet, it is because we ran out of shipping boxes, new boxes arriving tomorrow, all of you will be shipped out by Friday. That means we have no more backorder on these, our next shipment will be for stock, so if you wanted to order now you would be at the front of the line. XTR III's are due at the end of the month.

Thanks!

Scott

I do, but already bought one from you and absolutely love it. Saving up for a second

Thanks for that feedback. Still have it in stock.

I also have a PST Gen II 2-10x32 MRAD NIB for $600 The story on this scope was it was sold and obtained through fraud. On the day it was to be delivered to the scumbags, we caught that it was fraud and we were able to do a delivery intercept via UPS and get it rerouted to us. I did open the box and examine the scope and it is 100% good to go. So this is a great deal for someone.

Also. will be adding the new Steiner T6Xi to the website very soon!! Made in the USA, and what promises to be a state of the art scope for Steiner. We still have the T5Xi 5-25x on closeout blowout also.

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks for that feedback. Still have it in stock.

I also have a PST Gen II 2-10x32 MRAD NIB for $600 The story on this scope was it was sold and obtained through fraud. On the day it was to be delivered to the scumbags, we caught that it was fraud and we were able to do a delivery intercept via UPS and get it rerouted to us. I did open the box and examine the scope and it is 100% good to go. So this is a great deal for someone.

Also. will be adding the new Steiner T6Xi to the website very soon!! Made in the USA, and what promises to be a state of the art scope for Steiner. We still have the T5Xi 5-25x on closeout blowout also.

Thanks,

Scott
That is a smoking deal, Scott is a great asset to the shooting sports!

Status
Not open for further replies.