• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, I'm out on the big boy 5-30x56 Steiner
Was backed out on twice tryin to sell a rifle for one......just wasn't meant to be
But, super happy I was able to get the Steiner 2.5-15x50!!
Thanks for the great deal Scott!!

I missed it in my emails yesterday.

Can’t wait to try it out this weekend. If it’s what I hope I’ll be ordering another

None of the Steiners are listed on the website.
How does one order?

I'm really intrigued by the t6xi 5-30 cause I like me some magnification, but dang if the in scope field of view on the 3-18 isn't almost double the 5-30 on lowest power. That's gimungous

The Steiner 5-30 also goes down to 25 yards for parallax. For some reason says 50 yards on the LO page.

Reactions: lash
I'm very excited about getting this Steiner t6xi 2.5-15x50 - the most high-end (if you will) scope I've ever owned before was the Vortex PST Viper - I really loved that scope too. But, this Steiner with all the good reviews sounds like a big step up from that PST Viper.

Only asking so that I know what to expect, do you charge when it ships or right away? These are the best deals imaginable, so again I am only asking so that I know what to expect. Thanks.

Only asking so that I know what to expect, do you charge when it ships or right away? These are the best deals imaginable, so again I am only asking so that I know what to expect. Thanks.
You pay up front. Likely within a day to get the Invoice. Then wait, like waiting for a Suppressor.

Reactions: Electric B
Any update on delivery for g3 razor from 2/20 ?

Thanks
Well, since you asked here and not in an email/PM, this is what I sent you yesterday

Tracking #: 1Z52X5420309115560​

Carrier: UPS​

Track My Package
ProductDescriptionShipped QtyOrder #PO #
RZR-63602Razor Gen III 6-36x56 FFP EBR-7D MRAD11154876BGAVIN

Reactions: padom
Sig is not interested, sorry.

Thanks for an amazing sale, there is a lot of meat on the bone outstanding, so we will see how it all shakes out.

Steiner and Burris orders will be sent on Friday, all upfront ordered, and I will take stock on all and ship to you, no drop shipping.

Vortex, we will continue trying to play catchup, a bunch of stuff going out this week and next, hang in there!!

Will try to work with Sightron for a future (near future) flash sale...the problem is limited availability of the very fine SVIII series, and my old contact there, Eden, retired recently, after working with her for over 15 years, so will look to establish new ties.

Best,

Scott

I knew the Vortex deal was running, but didn’t realize that Burris joined the party right at the end, and I missed the boat. Looking to grab a second XTR IIIi 3.3-18. Is the price currently showing in the cart likely to be as good as it’ll get within the next 2-3 months?

Thank you! Please let us know when you find out.

Last edited:
Hey Scott, appreciate the sale! Picked up a Razor GIII 6-36 from you. Planning the rest of my build and trying to save/time purchases accordingly. Would you say it’s safe to say if I bought late last month to anticipate approximately 90 +/- 10 days or so for delivery?

Thanks again for running these killer sales!

Hey Scott, appreciate the sale! Picked up a Razor GIII 6-36 from you. Planning the rest of my build and trying to save/time purchases accordingly. Would you say it’s safe to say if I bought late last month to anticipate approximately 90 +/- 10 days or so for delivery?

Thanks again for running these killer sales!

based on what others have posted, it looks to be 130 + days

Let's update on Burris/Steiner, to stave off all the questions. Order was placed last Friday, today we had full acknowledgement, plus invoice in full, payment was mailed for all Burris/Steiner sales orders via Priority Mail. ALL orders in stock according to Burris Co. I expect to take delivery of all items sometime next week, then I will grab a six pack of fine local brew and get to packing and shipping. If you don't get a tracking number emailed to you by next Saturday 7/22 then please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

Scott

Just placed an order for the 29001. So they are actually in stock? Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.