• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Steiner showed up and I guess not knowing much about the T6xi offering I’m pleasantly surprised for the price. Haven’t done any serious optical comparisons, but feature-wise it’s not disappointing and the turrets aren’t terrible - at least as good as NF while more feature-rich.

I have absolutely purchased a scope before I had a rifle to put it on. More than once LOL.
Guilty.

Reactions: lash
This scope is just amazing.
& the Scalarworks LEAP 09 is just as amazing as well. So very easy to get level and mount. Very happy with both scope & mount.
Thanks for the great price Scott
20230729_150826.jpg

Hiders,

It's a little known fact that we just celebrated our 20th Anniversary. It's so hard to believe and it would not have been possible without your awesome support.

We are celebrating in appropriate style, with a best of the year sale, from now until August 31.

Thanks again my friends!

Scott

Hiders,

It's a little known fact that we just celebrated our 20th Anniversary. It's so hard to believe and it would not have been possible without your awesome support.

We are celebrating in appropriate style, with a best of the year sale, from now until August 31.

Thanks again my friends!

Scott
Scott, if i want to get prices for two optics to compare is it best to submit two different orders or just one?

Hiders,

Thanks again my friends!

Scott
Hi Scott, what's the promo for the 20th Anniversary? Would this include all manufacturers? Or do I just submit an order and go from there?

Hiders,

Thanks again my friends!

Scott
Congrats, Scott! 🎉

Reactions: Axistwoallied
Glad that you are here to provide this kind of service and pricing to us reprobates here on SH. Your business model and CS should be envied by others.

Hey Scott;
Any word on availability of the "new" Steiner M8Xi Dual Focal Plane...? (as in in time for this sale... ;) )

Scott, I almost didn't believe you that it's been 20 years, but I just checked my email archives and found tons of email we've bounced back and forth going all the way back to 2005... I wasn't ready to see that. Amazing how time flies, LOL

Any word on what the actual sale is? I was about to buy a scope, but now I need to see what the sale is.

A lot of folks are asking about ZEISS....we applied with them to be a dealer last October....filled out all the paperwork, the rep said we were "high up on the list" to be opened, then....nothing but a bunch of talk and no action......then no communication at all (ghosted). A very unprofessional experience.

So, sorry, Zeiss can pound sand.

Last edited:
Does the sale include Sightron, Burris, and Steiner? Thanks!

Last edited:
Scott shows most of the brands he works with on their site - Think they mostly deal in Burris, Steiner, Vortex, Sightron, Trijicon, and some sig optics.

Pretty sure Liberty and Leupold parted ways many years ago, so they probably won't be your go-to if you have your heart set on Leupold.

A lot of folks are asking about ZEISS....we applied with them to be a dealer last October....filled out all the paperwork, the rep said we were "high up on the list" to be opened, then....nothing but a bunch of talk and no action......then no communication at all (ghosted). A very unprofessional experience.

So, sorry, Zeiss can pound sand.

Sorry to hear that. I've been kicking around trying a Zeiss S3 and would have bought it from you in a heartbeat if you were a Zeiss dealer. You think they would want someone with your kind of exposure selling their stuff since they're trying to get more of a foothold in this kind of shooting market with the S3 and S5.

One week to go, Hiders! So far, this is quite possibly the worst anniversary sale in the history of anniversary sales :oops:😝 but we will stay the course!

Thanks,

Scott
Lol. That’s because you already had so many great sales this spring and early summer that we already spent our scope mad money for the year. Well, okay, I speak only for myself regarding budget, but you have been offering some great sales and I, for one really appreciate it. 👍🏻👍🏻

I know a number of guys that took advantage of your earlier sales to round out and top off their scope inventory.

One week to go, Hiders! So far, this is quite possibly the worst anniversary sale in the history of anniversary sales :oops:😝 but we will stay the course!

Thanks,

Scott

People is running out of money, purchases all over are slowing down as folks get scared.

I've been trying to get some friends to take advantage of the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.