• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The glass on the vortex 3x (it's about a year old maybe a little more) seems to be about the same as the PA, but the illumination seems to be more clear I guess is the best way to say it. Maybe a finer line for the part that lights up??

On the new 5x, the glass is better for sure, it's not acog glass but it's not far behind. Haven't seen the new PA offering if there's any difference. The eye relief seems about the same to me, but I haven't had it on my rifle yet as I just got it a few weeks ago and the upper and lower are being koted with the rail because the rail agonizing sucks big time

The vortex is a lot more compact though, which is what I like so much about it for a 5x prism. Very happy with it and can't wait to actually mount it on my rifle. I've looked through it a good bit on another rifle just to see how it felt ect... but haven't shot it

Awesome, thank you for the write up. I'll probably grab a 2x and 3x and see which one better suits the AK. Not sure what to do for the AR...vortex 1-6 was a bit much on a 11.5 but not a huge fan of the small eye relief for HD.

Awesome, thank you for the write up. I'll probably grab a 2x and 3x and see which one better suits the AK. Not sure what to do for the AR...vortex 1-6 was a bit much on a 11.5 but not a huge fan of the small eye relief for HD.

The new prism is pretty good but I will check it out specifically and report back. I think it's an awesome optic for an AR 16" or less.

Here is my take on the Spitfire 5x gen2

So... I played with my spitfire some. The eye relief is about like the other one, not an issue for me, but if you have issues with that, it could be. It is a prism scope after all and not a red dot, but it's not an LVPO either so....

It has good adjustment, so once it's mounted, if you have a fairly consistent cheek weld when you get up to your gun, I would think the adjustment would provide for you to get it right. It's not the most forgiving eye relief but it's not the worst either. It's got absolutely fantastic illumination and the glass is just really nice. I really hate the caps on it though, absolutely horrible idea. The flip caps on the 3x are just way better and should have been done on this one too. It's sooooo much more compact than the gen1 3x though and the PA prism it's almost half the size. I like that a lot. Very good reticle, the best illumination I've seen on one, and glass that rivals an acog. Eye relief is pretty standard, but adjustment is good. Scope caps absolutely suck

Reactions: AngryKoala
Ordered a Razor Gen 2 7C MRAD on the 4th! Any idea when those might come in? Thank you for the great sale!

Got my razor gen ii order in just hour before midnight on the 4th, thanks Scott! Can anyone help confirm if the seekins 1.26” + Defender cap with this scope has enough clearance on a AR type full rail? Or do I need to go 1.45”

Scott,
Looking for a Vortex Razor Gen II 27-60X85mm Angled spotting scope sku: RS-85A any special pricing on this optic

1628217407979.png

1628213708623.png

Tika 25 Creedmoor desperatly needs this.
IMG_6398.jpg

@LibertyOptics

Attachments

• 1628213677734.png
    1628213677734.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: 5RWill
No, talked to Scott last week and he said maybe the week of the 30th. Closer to 8 weeks from order date for the Razors.

How about the 22x MOA LHT? Close behind? Cause it's looking like all the pieces to my rifle build are coming together for mid September, just in time to assemble, load dev, and take HUNTING!

Reactions: godofthunder
Status
Not open for further replies.