• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my Strike Eagle 5-25x excellent scope for the money. You had by far the best price and delivered ahead of schedule
Thanks again đź‘Ť

Folks,

Please have patience this week as we are finally finishing up the cross country move and I won't be back fully online until a week from tomorrow. I will be driving for days so please call me if you need to chat. Look forward to seeing you on the other side!

Scott

Drive safe, Scott! Where’s the new digs?

Just ordered a Kowa Prominar 77mm from Liberty. Can't wait to try it out.

All of our backorder Fury 5000 LRF with AB have shipped. All of our RZR-42708 Gen II 27x MRAD backorders will ship in the next few days. Now is the time to get in on the 27x Gen II MRAD, no backorder list and lead time is max 8 weeks. Our PSTs and StrikeEagles are shipping weekly. Also a handful of Gen III MRAD, including yours #vigildom7, shipping next week. Only real shortage right now is the LHT 22x MOA, we are working on it. The 22x MRAD are all shipped and we will add to the website this holiday weekend.

Scott

Reactions: Christoph
All of our backorder Fury 5000 LRF with AB have shipped. All of our RZR-42708 Gen II 27x MRAD backorders will ship in the next few days. Now is the time to get in on the 27x Gen II MRAD, no backorder list and lead time is max 8 weeks. Our PSTs and StrikeEagles are shipping weekly. Also a handful of Gen III MRAD, including yours #vigildom7, shipping next week. Only real shortage right now is the LHT 22x MOA, we are working on it. The 22x MRAD are all shipped and we will add to the website this holiday weekend.

Scott
Now this is customer service đź‘Ś
Thank you for everything you do and you openness! Always will be my scope dealer!

Reactions: Basher

Scott
That's a bummer to hear on the 22x MOA. So excited to get my hands on one

Whew, for a second or so, when you said you were moving cross country, I thought you meant the East coast or something crazy.

Scott and his prices are
A W E S O M E .

He has no control over the supply chain, you just gotta try and be patient. I have done a fair amount of business with him in the past, and will continue to do so.

Liberty Optics. FTW!!

Scott

As someone who hasn’t ordered from you before, could you clarify the difference in back order and lead time? I’d love to pick up a Razor from you, but I’m not particularly in a position to wait 8 weeks.

As someone who hasn’t ordered from you before, could you clarify the difference in back order and lead time? I’d love to pick up a Razor from you, but I’m not particularly in a position to wait 8 weeks.
Lead time- max 8 weeks til he gets more in.
Backorder- people waiting in excess of ordered amounts.

Essentially he has more on order or can put more on order and nobody is in front of you that has already been waiting.

8 weeks would have been great as expected. I’m on week 18 for a gen 3 mrad razor.

Vortex LHT 22x FFP scopes are now added

We also have added the new Sightron SVIII 5-40x56 FFP 40mm scopes, and they are in stock!!!! The biggest and best new Sightron long range scopes ever!!

Time for a flash sale!! The top 5 products listed by Hide members here by midnight tonight will be flashed this weekend! Get your vote in this thread today!

Scott

Reactions: SierraCJ5
Vortex LHT 22x FFP scopes are now added

We also have added the new Sightron SVIII 5-40x56 FFP 40mm scopes, and they are in stock!!!! The biggest and best new Sightron long range scopes ever!!

Time for a flash sale!! The top 5 products listed by Hide members here by midnight tonight will be flashed this weekend! Get your vote in this thread today!

Scott

Sig 10k's!

Reactions: SD Carpenter
Sig 10k and the vortex 27-60x85 spotting scope.

I would say the gen3 razor but you were nice enough to switch my order from the G2 razor T3 at the last possible second.

The Sig Kilo-10K have been added. First come first serve, we are limited to 20 units and then we will remove the ability to order them, add to cart!

Reactions: DIBBS and CIB2007
Just placed an order, I think...I probably just screwed something up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.