• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Liberty Optics / Sniper's Hide Contest FREE GEAR!

Re: Liberty Optics / Sniper's Hide Contest FREE GEAR!

Always my first stop when I need glass...

Thanks Scott!

email sent. I look forward to your email flyers and hot deals. Thanks Scott

Never won anything in a raffle either. I don't know what the heck I'd do if I won any of these prizes. Thanks for the opportunity, and I assure you that everybody will be hearing about you. My email is sent, now all I can do is wait and keep my fingers crossed
smile.gif

Re: Liberty Optics / Sniper's Hide Contest FREE G

My NF wearing buddies still rib me about when my IOR's will break. I just L O V E disappointing them. Rock solid stuff here with rock solid backup from Scott.
Thanks again.

Scott,

Congratulations on Liberty Optics' sixth anniversary... Wish you many more... Many thanks for your great past service. More opportunities will be coming your way in the next few months... I'll be in touch!

BTW, great marketing idea. What a super way to generate buzz and expand the Liberty Optics customer base!

A safe and happy Fourth of July to you and your family,

I sent an e-mail overnight and it bounced. Guess I am out of the running:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at istdesigns.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email protected]>:
</div></div>

I sent mine in about 5 minutes ago, and no returns. All seems to be cool on this end.

Scott, way to step up! Lead On. Very thankful that things are working out for you, and now they'll work out even better. I foresee others following suit.

Thank you, Good job.

Scott, this is very nice of you. Thanks for the opportunity to win any of the prizes you offer. I joined this forum after hearing about the amount of information available on it. Contests like this are gravy. Thanks again.

Re: Liberty Optics / Sniper's Hide Contest FREE G

Scott, happy company anniversary, and thanks again so much for all the great work you've been doing. The Premier scope I got from you last month is great! I also just want to add that Liberty Optics is a terrific idea -- personal, friendly and "can-do" service in selling high-end optics, which naturally is a daunting and scary purchase even for "old hands".

That being said, I'm still going to send you my info to enter the contest... can't ever have too much glass, as it is often said on the Hide! haha

Thanks for all the feedback, guys!! This will be fun.

DustyJacket, my email server has had some issues this week, if you get a bounce just resend at a later time, we have a month to receive your entry, no one will be denied a chance to win due to technical issues.

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DustyJacket</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sent an e-mail overnight and it bounced. Guess I am out of the running:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at istdesigns.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email protected]>:

</div></div>

Hey Scott,

To continued good luck with Liberty Optics! But I suppose you already know there is only a small bit of luck involved and a lot of hard work to make a small company grow.

All the best!

Thanks Scott.

Wish you continued success.

Scott, wow! The service at Liberty is already top notch and now you are doing this way generous contest--you'll continue to get my business and referrals

This is a great thing you got going Scott. Love liberty optics and everything that you offer

Email sent

Thanks and happy anniversary.

Emilio

As aways Scott top notch bro!!

Glad to hear that you can enjoy life and do something that you enjoy.

Good luck and continued success because you have offered and provided top noch service to me on many occasions as well as many many others.

Thank You

Scott, bro, great offering. I am in and much success in the future.

Thank you for the support of our hobby. Looking forward to the Bushnell mildot spotter. In the meantime count me in for the drawing. Everyone else entered don't worry I never win so good luck to all!!!

What a great way to say thank you to your customers. Scott, you are a class act.

Thanks Scott! info sent.

e-mail sent...thank you Scott....

Scott, thank-you for such a great opportunity. Class act all the way on the

prize list. Your reputation is well deserved.

woo hoo free stuff! Email Sent.
Thanks scott

<span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> I'm in

email inbound, fingers crossed.

Thanks Scott

Email sent, great contest,thanks!

Email sent thanks for the opportunity and all your efforts to provide accurate information plus othstanding customer service

Congrats on being able to bring someone in for some help, and thanks for the awesome contest...

super deal. continued success to you and your company.