• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Liberty Optics / Sniper's Hide Contest FREE GEAR!

Re: Liberty Optics / Sniper's Hide Contest FREE GEAR!

I really appreciate your offer and want to give my thanks!

WOW!!!!! Cant pass this up. Many thanks go out to you and your family for the chance!

Ok I know I dont post much but thanks for doing this for everyone here On Snipers Hide I sent in my email as well to good of a chance to pass up good luck to everyone. and Scott Thanks Again for this awsome contest
Charlie

Scott,

Thanks, this is great.

bshaw

I always knew there was a reason I recommend people contact you.

Outstanding

Halfway home, Hiders! Thanks for participating. The very scarce Razor spotter will be here Tuesday, arriving just for the lucky winner.

We can't wait to see who the winners are!! This has been a blast.

Scott

Email sent. What an extremely generous thing to do. Thank you for the opportunity.

Rob Opp

Thanks Scott, E-mail sent
smile.gif

Mike

Scott it was a pleasure dealing with you in the past and I look forward to continued dealings in the future.
Congratulations on the six year anniversary and I wish you continued success and many more to come!!

Incredible! Scott is always GTG!

email sent.

What else can be said other than JUST DAMN!

Now I know why my rings got here in 2 days - these folks care about their customers and their business. What a gesture!!

Thanks alot Scott this is very awesome of you to do this for us hiders I just sent my name into the hat as well
Thanks again Scott hope business continues to grow for you!!!!

Boy, if I won something that would be a Godsend for me! I have a sweet rifle coming, but no money for optics!
laugh.gif

Scott, thanks for the opportunity.

The 3-15 would go well with the the Premier 5-25 I ordered from you the other day!

Thanks for doing this Scott. This goes above and beyond!

Re: Liberty Optics / Sniper's Hide Contest FREE G

Whew! I just saw this and sent mine in. Only a few days to spare. This is a great gesture, Scott. Thanks,

Mike in ABQ

Thanks Scott!

Had to send followup e-mail with contact info, mistakenly left off my 1ts e-mail.

Great idea, Scott. Cements you as one of the primo SN vendors once again.
Thanks for the opportunity.

Hiders,

Only one more week left!!! Your odds are pretty good at winning some sweet gear! Next Monday is our drawing and we can't wait to see who wins!

Scott

This is probably THE nicest thing I've ever seen a vendor do on a Forum, hands down.

Thank you Scott
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JLM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is probably THE nicest thing I've ever seen a vendor do on a Forum, hands down.

Thank you Scott
laugh.gif

</div></div>

That's because Scott is one of the nicest guys around.

This is a great way to make new friends and customers!

From everything I've read about Liberty Optics on the Hide so far, you guys are well on your way to becoming another of the outstanding vendors we have!

Speaking as an old customer, pleas choose me!!!

James

Thanks guys, just as a review for guys like me who hate to reread or search threads (like me):

Hiders,

Happy 4th of July weekend, stay safe, but please, have fun and spend time with family and friends.

August 3 will be our 6th anniversary of Liberty Optics. As many of you know, I quit my "day job" to pursue Liberty Optics fulltime as a business early last year. Many thought I was nuts due to the sagging economy, and maybe I was, but I seriously love doing this and I will say that it has been a wonderful time and we have continued to grow. So much so that I actually have fulltime help starting on Monday to help with answering the phones and marketing our business. We are 100% a family business, and you guys have had a huge part in our growth.

I stopped counting how many times when a customer contacts us via email or phone and I get "I heard about you on the Hide" or "I read your stuff on the Hide" or "so and so on the Hide says you can be of help with my optics decisions..." You guys have been simply phenomenal with your support, and we at Liberty Optics can't thank you enough!!

So.....we have decided to give back, here on the Hide, with a contest just for you guys, and nowhere else on the web. Sniper's Hide is a powerful and dynamic community of shooters and we are honored to serve you. We are still a small outfit but we dug deep to offer you some serious gear absolutely free. With this post, we kick off the official 2009 Liberty Optics / Sniper's Hide customer appreciation contest!!

Let's get to some details.

First, between now and 2400 hours on August 2 (Sunday night at midnight), all you have to do is email us at [email protected] with your Sniper's Hide handle, and the best way to contact you in case you are a winner. That's it. We will log your email with a sequential number and store it on our server. On August 3, we will randomly select the winners and post them here by the SH handle!!

Now, for the rules.....

1) Only one entry per person, period

2) Only members registered on this site on June 30, 2009 or before are eligible. We don't want any newbies registering after this announcement and taking prizes from old hats that have paid their dues and contributed to making this the fine community it is. That's our call, and we sleep well with it.

3) Unless noted in the prize description, no substitutions on prizes, thank you.

4) You agree not to be upset if we send you an email flyer with hot deals, sales items, or unique product opportunities. Your email addy will be shared with no one!

5) No export of riflescopes or mil-spec mounting systems. Sorry.

Now, for the prizes!

GRAND PRIZE WINNER:

Premier Heritage 3-15x50 tactical scope, with 27mil double turn knobs, and a reticle of the winner's choice! Value: $2499

First Place Winner:

Vortex Razor 20-60x80 spotting scope and any Vortex Razor binocular of the winner's choice! Value: Up to $2479

Second Place Winner:

Leupold 60075 Mark 4 6.5-20x50 riflescope with M1 knobs and illuminated TMR reticle Value: $1429

Third Place Winner: Sightron SIII 3.5-10x44 Long Range riflescope, mildot reticle Value: $700

Fourth Place Winner: Vortex Viper 10x50 binoculars Value: $589

Fifth Place Winner: Vortex Viper 6.5-20 mildot riflescope. Winner's choice of either 44mm or 50mm objective! Value: $500

Sixth Place Winner: Millett Zoom Dot red dot scope Value: $299

Seventh Place Winner: Seekins Precision Remington 700 SA 20moa base with the winner's choice of 30mm or 34mm rings!! Value: Up to $228

Eighth Place Winner: Vortex Strikefire red dot, winner's choice of low or AR-15 mounting ring Value: $149

Honorable Mention Prizes: 5 winners will win a free Liberty Optics hat, winner's choice of navy or tan. Value: $15x5 = $75

So, there you have it! Nearly $9000 worth of stuff, there for the taking. So what are you waiting for? Send me an email at [email protected] to claim your chance to win!!!!

Thanks Hiders. Look forward to doing business with you for a long time to come.

Take care,

Scott

Bump for a hell of a guy with a hell of a company. For folks like myself who have more time than money and the inkling to research folks, Scott just made my short list of people I'd deal with.

Scott,

I'm in...... thanks for your generosity.

Jim