• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Liberty Optics / Sniper's Hide Contest FREE GEAR!

Re: Liberty Optics / Sniper's Hide Contest FREE GEAR!

Im in Scott, e-mail on the way. And thanks for doing this.

All I can say is...STRONG...just f'ing STRONG!

Now that's how to build customer loyalty!

My email is in

Thanks for doing this Scott, now just be sure to pick me for that Premier.

Wow, I cannot believe the prizes being ponied up here. I sent my email and you can send whatever you want back, I am always looking to work with and buy from quality companies with great service.

Congrats on your success, if you keep building it as you have with solid customer service and great products you can only make it bigger.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Now, for the rules.....

1) Only one entry per person, period

</div></div>

Scott, I remember reading this a while ago, and I don't remember if I entered or not.
I know I wanted to, and I don't want to send in another entry if I did.
If I win, and I have two entries in, that ain't right.

Any way for you to check, as if I didn't, I want to get my entry in right away.

Thanks,

Scott (flagg888)

Scott you need to delete this thread, to many people now we aint never gone win nuthin. JK looking forward to a brown box from you in a few weeks

Scott,

You are entered, your entry ID # is 98.

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flagg888</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Now, for the rules.....

1) Only one entry per person, period

</div></div>

Scott, I remember reading this a while ago, and I don't remember if I entered or not.
I know I wanted to, and I don't want to send in another entry if I did.
If I win, and I have two entries in, that ain't right.

Any way for you to check, as if I didn't, I want to get my entry in right away.

Thanks,

Scott (flagg888) </div></div>

Counting down the days..........

Thanks again for doing this Scott!

just to let you know Scott my birthday happens to be the 3rd of august, maybe you could hook me up. JK this is a grat guy to do business with

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just to let you know Scott my birthday happens to be the 3rd of august, maybe you could hook me up. JK this is a grat guy to do business with </div></div>
My birthday's in August too, and my 5-25PR should be shipping right around then. Scott, you can save on spending $$ on shipping by just dropping that grand prize in the same box!!
grin.gif

All joking aside this is a great thing you're doing.

Cant go wrong. Nothing to lose.

Thank you! Looking forward to doing business with you in the future!

Hell, my birthday is in September, usually, but I'll be more than happy to move it to August. You just say the word, gimme the date, and I'll get it done!

wink.gif

I've bought a few things from Scott and have been impressed with Liberty Optics. I must admit I would only be too happy to win some free stuff !! Thanks for doing this for us boys at SH !!!

david

Well, my Mom's birthday is in August...AND my anniversary...

this is a great thing to do

Re: Liberty Optics / Sniper's Hide Contest FREE G

BIG THANK YOU to Scott @ LibertyOptics !!! This is AWESOME !!!
Thanks Again Scott. Email Sent.

Have a great one,
FTK

Im in! Bought a Zeiss PRF rangefinder from him and he sent it UPS overnight! A+ 100% G2G

Getting down to the wire. Sure hope ya got my email a month ago Scott
grin.gif
Don't want to miss out.

Kudos...

Wow! I'm glad I saw this at the last minute. Thanks for the opportunity and support! Email sent.

getting anxious at hearing who wins what, thanks again Scott

TIME...
Chad

i think i would have a whole new outlook on life if i won something. I have never won shit. Other than a few firefights and arguments here and there with the wife

Thanks Scott! I'll be waiting for my email!

Once again thanks for doing this and best of luck on the next six years.

Thanks again for doing this Scott!! I'll be eagerly checking back to see who the winners are.

Thanks Scott, I am holding my breath .............now I'm starting to turn <span style="color: #3366FF">blue</span>.

Winning or not it is still great to be able to participate in this contest, thanks to Liberty Optics for the opportunity and business you provided here.

With the luck I have, I would piss myself with happiness just to win anything LOL. Thanks Scott for putting this on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rem700p</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With the luck I have, I would piss myself with happiness just to win anything LOL. Thanks Scott for putting this on. </div></div>

I hope that, if you win something, you're at home. Sometimes getting mail on the Blackberry or iPhone might not be such a good thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Harold Mayo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rem700p</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With the luck I have, I would piss myself with happiness just to win anything LOL. Thanks Scott for putting this on. </div></div>

I hope that, if you win something, you're at home. Sometimes getting mail on the Blackberry or iPhone might not be such a good thing.</div></div>

Guess I lucked out cuz we're not allowed to have cell phones at work lol.

Thats great, you may just send that winning 3-15 to me along with those two 5-25's on my order.

Glad I could save you the extra shipping. lmao

Mark