• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Liberty Optics / Sniper's Hide Contest FREE GEAR!

Re: Liberty Optics / Sniper's Hide Contest FREE G

First and foremost...

A huge thanks to Scott for offering all of us a chance at some amazing stuff. Congrats, Scott, on the anniversary. Hope the next 6 years are just as prosperous.

Congrats to all the winners! Enjoy the new toys!

Congrats guys but more importantly, thanks Scott for doing this. You will have my business in the future.

TN

Congrats to all the winners, and F all of you!

Thanks for doing this Scott. Unheard of give-a-way!!!

Yes for sure, Thank You Scott for doing this for Hide members!!! Although since I didn't' win I don't like any of the above mentioned winners anymore!!!!

LOL!

Scott thanks again. I bet the Hide was using up the capacity of the Net for a few minutes there...with 5000 F5s every 10 seconds...he he.

The first picture was a reminder that the strong man can stand before the forces of nature, in this case randomness, and accept what comes.

The second picture is a face that represents a good way to accept that everyone is not the grand champion. A shrug perhaps, but you can see it in his eyes... definitely a laugh.

Liberty optics.....Good Show!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrs66vette</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hang on guys my name is coming!!!!! </div></div>

Now THAT'S optimism!!

Re: Liberty Optics / Sniper's Hide Contest FREE GEAR!

Holy crap!!! I don't know what to say or do right now. Just got the voicemail and need to settle down a bit. All I can say right now is thank you to Liberty Optics. I am at work and will put in a call momentarily. Or an email later tonight. Like I said, need to calm down a bit.

I heard there is a super duper grand prize winner of a 5-25x56 Premier and that's me!

And congrats to all the ahol....err winners.
laugh.gif

Scott you are a CLASS act! My wish for you is that ALL your babies are born nekkid w/ all their fingers and toes and you live a long, happy, prosperous life, my frined! Outstanding! I hope your generosity comes back to you a thousand fold. I just got your call and you have made my YEAR! The HIDE is very lucky to count you among our friends! You come to CA, the Gentleman Jack is on me! Ooorah!

MAn!! I just found out I won something!!

I cant believe it!!!! I seriously have never won anything im my life.. Actually loose more. But Ill remember this day for a Looong time..

Thank you very much Mr Berish.. I be buying some rings from you for the new scope.

Thanks Again,

Jerid

Congrats to the winners!

Scott,

Sending you an e-mail for the 5-25 Premier Heritage.

Congrats to all the winners.... Scott, thanks for the Hide support and this great contest...

Jon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And congrats to all the ahol....err winners.
laugh.gif
</div></div> +1

Congrats to all the winners. Scott, I hope your business grows exponentially, this was a very cool thing to do.

and?

Happy anniversary Scott! and congrats to all the lucky winners.

I just received my scope from Liberty today, much sooner than expected. It was my first purchase from them, but will definitely not be the last. Thumbs up for a great company and a great guy!

Thanks for the opportunity to play Scott and may business continue to grow.

Thanks for the chance to win some nice stuff, and congrats to all the winners.

thanks a million scott for the chance. you are truly a class act. congrats to the winners.......damn i wish i was one of you. lol

Just got off the phone with Scott and all I can say still is THANK YOU!!!!

Got the 3-15 with Gen 2 XR on the way. I am still a little in shock and don't know what to do. I've been saving up to upgrade what I currently have and this is just crazy. Now I guess I better start reading up on milrads.

Again, Scott, this is crazy and I truly hope all the good you have handed out comes right back to ya. You are truly a class act and you will be hearing from me and my credit cards a lot in the near future.

Hey Twisted, You SUCK!!! Nah, good for you man. Mil/Mil is a whole new world, you will love it.
Many thanks for Scott for doing this. Can't believe that a place like this will do this just for us. I've said it plenty and will keep saying, this place is great for getting up close and personal with the guys who make our sport great.
Scott, Good luck with the next 6.
Chad

Scott, you're an asset to your field, I'm sure there are many more good years for Liberty Optics to come!

Scott you are THE MAN! Thanks for the scope. You'll continue to have my future business and as many recommendations for others to do business with you as I can.

Thanks for supporting the HIDE like this!

Once again....I'm building up my Karma.
smile.gif

Congratulations to all the winners! And a great big thanks to Scott for putting this up out of his own pocket and building monentum for the next six years!

Congrats to all the winners......I guess for the rest of us it's "better luck next time"!! Thanks Scott for the great drawing.

scott, thanks for the chance, and continued success in your endeavors!! Congrats to the winners!

Gratz to all the winners. Id hoped id be one but my luck just plain sux.

Congratz and shoot straight guys,.

howdy,.

Damn the luck.

Good on you Scott Awesome thing to do. Probably made a few people very very happy.

Congrats to all ya lucky bastards

Thanks Scott for the chance! Talk about building a customer relationship! Reminds me of when vendors truly cared about their customers. Unlike the routine “get your sh@t and get the f@ck out” times we live in today. Cant wait to pay it forward to Liberty Optics on my next adventure.

Oh……congrats to all the winners.

Thanks for having this contest Scott, and congrats to all that won!

Recieved my hat today!!! I find it funny that I got the FREE hat faster than many things I have paid for from other companies! Thanks again for doing this and thank you for the hat!!!

Shane

Got my Hat today. Would like to say thanks again.

OUTFUCKINGSTANDING! Santa Claus was here. Christmas in August! I get a "prank" call on Monday telling me I won a scope...I'm waiting for the punch line. "NO, brother you won it!" Thursday it shows up on my door. Fuck, wish Cabela's would deliver like that!

Scott, can't thank you enough for the scope. I'll PM you after I post this. I need some flip up covers for the new scope. It's going to dress up a 30+ yr. old Rem.700 in 30-.06 that now has a 3x10s40 Loopy VX3 on it. NICE SCOPE. Can't wait to get it on and try it out.
ps....you sell Burris Zees??
Thanks again my friend. May you live as long and as well as you want.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everyone should now have their stuff except Twisted. His Heritage is on order with PR and will be shipped directly very soon.

Thanks guys.

Scott </div></div>

Scott, I still can't believe it. It amazes me how many people knew about this who I had never met.

I was at the range last week on the 600 yard line. I didn't have my rifle with me so I was standing at the back talking to a friend and brought up this thread. One of the guys shooting on the line came over, shook my hand, and said congrats. He had been watching this thread and didn't realize it was I who won.

On Sunday I was shooting a "sniper" match at the same club, and the gentleman mentioned above happened to be shooting in my squad. I was on the final stage when one of the other shooters looked over at me and said, "So you're the one who won that Heritage huh? That is a fine piece of glass. Congrats." That was really cool too.

Not trying to rush anything by any means but do you know when it will ship or if I will get a tracking number? Only reason I ask is to schedule someone to be here to sign for it or to reroute it to my work. My "neighbors" aren't gonna be around all day long like usual next week to accept packages for me.

Thanks a ton again Scott, way too cool.

Jake

Your Premier has shipped! Serial #422 Tracking number PM'd

Thanks.

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twisted</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everyone should now have their stuff except Twisted. His Heritage is on order with PR and will be shipped directly very soon.

Thanks guys.

Scott </div></div>

Scott, I still can't believe it. It amazes me how many people knew about this who I had never met.

I was at the range last week on the 600 yard line. I didn't have my rifle with me so I was standing at the back talking to a friend and brought up this thread. One of the guys shooting on the line came over, shook my hand, and said congrats. He had been watching this thread and didn't realize it was I who won.

On Sunday I was shooting a "sniper" match at the same club, and the gentleman mentioned above happened to be shooting in my squad. I was on the final stage when one of the other shooters looked over at me and said, "So you're the one who won that Heritage huh? That is a fine piece of glass. Congrats." That was really cool too.

Not trying to rush anything by any means but do you know when it will ship or if I will get a tracking number? Only reason I ask is to schedule someone to be here to sign for it or to reroute it to my work. My "neighbors" aren't gonna be around all day long like usual next week to accept packages for me.

Thanks a ton again Scott, way too cool.

Jake </div></div>