• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Light-ish FFP mid zoom scopes

lrhs 3-12 was mil only.

swfa 3-15 is about ur only option that i've seen from ur requirement list.

it's a damn good scope for what it is. it'll handle drops, and rough use.. has a good reticle. use and view it as a 3-12 and you're golden. run a sunshade to help with harsh lighting conditions. piece of electrical tape holds windage dial tidy.

setting artificial boundaries on what a scope must weigh, or it's mag range seems a bit backwards.
the vast, vast vast majority of people spending time in the bush with a rifle don't have dialed enough kit to even start to bother about 3-4oz in the aiming device.

Found another option, the Maven RS1

FFP - check
3ish to at least 10x, prefer 12 or 15 - 2.5-15
Capped or locking windage - capped
Reticle for holding wind at a minimum - check
MOA (I shoot and hunt with a group that all still uses MOA) - check (moa only, so that rules it out for most of you guys)
Adjustable parallax preferred - check
24 oz or so, lighter is better -24.5 oz
~$1k - $1200

Might be a winner!
I have one of these on a Tikka 300WM worked over by Snowy Mountain Rifles, this scope punches way above its price point and has guided my rounds to 4 deer in 2 years. I also have their RS.2 on a CA Ridgeline .308 and it has been even more productive. Highly recommended.