• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lightning kills people, ban lightning.

Nearly 2,900 people were killed by lightning in India in 2019, according to the National Crime Records Bureau

DOT lives matter, ban lightning

We need a war on lightning!

Nearly 2,900 people were killed by lightning in India in 2019, according to the National Crime Records Bureau

DOT lives matter, ban lightning
Its India afterall, curious how many of those were caused by licking electrical sockets.
You can smell the stench from Mumbai from 30,000 feet before landing.

• Haha
Reactions: kcbird
If lightning strikes your crotch, is that considered being hit in the family joules? ;)
1626190553546.gif

Weren't them peoples vaccinated for lightning?
Obviously need more gubment.

Reactions: Maggot
Babu will never touch another hanging wire for as long as he lives, why is that video so funny and why am I laughing my ass off. His reaction is priceless , would love to know what amount of current was in that dangling wire.

Damn, there’s the White Lightning Road in Claiborne Parish. Most fun road to drive in a Miata. Got its name because the basic road was built during Prohibition. The Claiborne Parish Sheriff would take all the men who
were in jail for either distilling illegal alcohol (popularly known locally as White Lightning) or bootlegging it and have them build the road. So, hence the name, White Lightning Road.

Its a great way to get to Lake Claiborne a really nice multi-use lake. Brenda and I would be living at this lake, if we had not found that Caney Creek Lake was better suited to our purpose.
BC178A13-EC75-4DAB-A196-4C6E7134CFBB.jpeg
81D69E1C-8297-42F1-A772-F7F41BB16A8F.jpeg
BD361E4E-A2E0-403B-9E8D-DB0DCBC783E5.jpeg
FD716731-EEAE-49E5-8DD2-E9ACA8CFE665.jpeg

Last edited: