• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

like you don't know, but, parts are at critical point for AR builders

Rarely will post anything in the Pit but I usually like the comments of @THEIS, @TheGerman, @clcustom1911. Always something to learn.

I know next to nothing about manufacturing a produce but was able to tell you cost & development time to bring up a IBM mainframe system. After the estimate I would add on 4-6 weeks because some people just did not have the same work ethic and just complained about not getting paid enough. Well, I retired 3 years ago.

With that preceding thought it is interesting to read about production problems making some of my favorite ‘toys’. While I really want a LM&T 308 I constantly get e-mail from Wilson Combat that they have product available in 308. I subscribe to their YouTube channel & a while ago there were many videos about the increase in production expansions & latest CNC machines. I do not know if Wilson material is the same quality as a LM&T tho.

I have not read here that Wilson makes a great 308 so I will wait with bated breath for a LM&T.

Maxwell
Everything that you heard about Theis as a person or thought he knew was a lie. Really good with Google fu.

Over 3hrs...really?

How about the Cliffs Notes version.
Yes. Worth it. Explains things that are crazy. If you don't want to take the time, use a podcast player that let's you speed things up. 1.3x is quite listenable. The story is worth it to get your brain unlocked of what you thought he knew. If you have seen references to asking if someone is named Louis this is where it's from. You will also see a good example of modern people with integrity in a crap situation.

Too many crazy stories to put in a cliff notes version. Besides if I shortened it you wouldn't believe me anyways.

Reactions: Steve_In_29
Big Cajun scammer. Guy is out of the hoplite picture with lawsuits out the ass. People running the new hoplite or whatever they are called now are great.

It's kept quiet while the lawsuits go on so we don't damage any chances of things being used.
Brian has been there the entire time. It was his money in the first place.

Reactions: FUNCTIONAL
Brian has been there the entire time. It was his money in the first place.
Absolutely. Didn't want to run down a rabbit hole like the long ass thread that got into all that. Stand up guy id trust my kid with. Was just giving the short and sweet. Not trying to marginalize anything he's done for everyone. Maybe should have called them the new face instead of guys running it?

13182_d49f63c196ffff5cdcaa8aff1b4fa98bbe8e2b99-elk_thumb-jpg.7829967