• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Limited Edition Sniper's Hide Data Books from IDB

Re: Limited Edition Sniper's Hide Data Books from IDB

jrivera sorry you didnt see these when you did your other order.

Sign up and follow us and SH on Facebook we release all promo's and special edition stuff on there.

But teh good news is we still have books available at this time!!
smile.gif

It's all good..... I'm ordering one anyway.

You can't be a true patriot if your not with the program...LOL

New to the Hide and and officially in the shooting game now with new assignment at work. Thought this would be a great place to start and my order is in. might as well go ahead and get a good book instead of my home made one (but I got an A for effort with my home made book) Look forward to getting it.

Trying to contact you about this book.. on what other options I would need to purchase.

I just ordered one of these. Can't wait to get it. Its my first non-range mil issued personal data book for my first "precision" rifle. Looks like you guys are doing good work. I'm thinking of getting out after this enlistment, wanna give me a job? Anyways, thanks again.

Bump

Hello to everyone, this is my 1st post here
smile.gif

Ordered one a few days ago.

EDIT: and got the shipping notification a minute ago
laugh.gif

Just placed my order for one.

Totally new to this, but figured I would eventually want one of these..now to understand all the pages and their uses.

LOL

I have been needing this for years. Ordered 2 today, one for me and one for a shooting buddy.

Got one on the way. Can't wait to start logging!

We are coming to a end of these I can see the bottom of the box!!

If you have been holding back on getting one of these limited edition books this may be the time to get it while you can.

Happy Shooting

Holy crap, I just bought one. I feel lucky that you did not run out before I bought one. It is getting sent APO so I can study it before I get home in a month and a half. Does the book also include .308 data from Federal Premium 168 gr, or is it completely up to me to make all the shots right off the bat and form my own data. Either way, I am new to distance shooting and want to take my time learning and recording for my rifle. Fairly excited.

TE

Paradude, good buy I want one too. You should look into the fdac slide ballistic solver made and developed by some hide members/snipers. Pm me and I'll link you with a Ton of info about them when I'm on a real computer. Affordable and good. I got mine for the 175 grain 308 Sierra match king/fgmm. It comes with cards for 2500, 2550, 2600, 2650 and 2700 fps and and can solve for density altitude changes and come up in both mils and moa.

Paradude our books offer multiple ballistic charts for the popular factory ammunition. Our book does contain the info for the Federal 168 in it.

In addation we sell the FDAC's as well. They are in our tool section of the website.

Happy Shooting

I did read the reviews for the FDAC's on impacta data's sight. I ordered the Mildot Master as will since I have a TMR scope with mil adjustments. Before I get home I am still looking at buying a good spotting scope, 1000 yard laser range finder, an anenometer w/ temperature. In everyone's opinion, is the FDAC worth the buy? Nomad, I kind of want you to sell me on it lol. Just to reassure me the reasons behind buying it.

Para, pm'd you the FDAC info. Yes they are worth it even if you have a ballistic program in a PDA and especially if you don't. It's not battery operated, it's waterprof, takes up very little space in a pack, and you can't tear it up.

Sorry to sidetrack your thread Nomad.

Back up top for the last few custom SH Impact Data Books.

I just ordered one of the last collector items to be...
wink.gif
I really wanted to get one of the SH data books.
On a side note, the shipping costs to the Netherlands seem pretty steep.
$ 20,- was still acceptable but when I add a few pages that suits me better for the shooting I do, the shipping costs rise fast.
I just can't imagine it has to do with added weight. Has it something to do with value of the purchase?

Still, my order is in. TIA, Nomad!
Cheers, Nick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Golani</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
$ 20,- was still acceptable but when I add a few pages that suits me better for the shooting I do, the shipping cost rise...

Cheers, Nick </div></div>

Same for shipping to Switzerland. But i am glad they ship International, not many vendors do! I am very happy with the Databook!

Spyder

Thanks for the orders guys. Yeah the international shipping charges have always been crappy. No way around it guys I wish there was.

Still a stack of these bad boys left my guess is by the end of the week they all will be gone.

Dont miss out!

Down to the final 15 count them down!!

Got mine and love it! Way better than my DIY data books lol. You can't go wrong with this guys!

11 Books left!!!

Correction 10 left!

Actually 9 Left ... I snagged one...

-K

Down to 7 left!!

I am guessing by tomorrow they will be gone dont miss out.

6 and counting!!

5 left!

If there are any left I'd like to order one as well. Send the mailing and finaincial info plz.

Doug in NM

2 left 2 left!!!

When they are out the system will not let you order it. So if you can put a order in the system then you got one of the last two.

Ok going for a run I am sure upon my return these last 2 will be gone!!
smile.gif

I just received mine in Afghanistan yesterday along with the Mil-dot master. I am impressed with all the information and pleased that I snagged one when I did. There are plenty of easy calculation formulas and information on shooting with different elevations. I cannot wait to get home to use it all.

TE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2 left 2 left!!!

When they are out the system will not let you order it. So if you can put a order in the system then you got one of the last two.

Ok going for a run I am sure upon my return these last 2 will be gone!!
smile.gif

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bornhunter04</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ordered! </div></div>

Looks like there MIGHT be one left.

Just received mine also. Thanks for all the help Nomad. Hope to put it to good use.

1 Left 1 left!!

Last one one remaining!!!

I got mine this weekend.
Thanks for the quick shipping!

Sad thing is I had a Tactical Tailor data book cover, but it's too small to house the SH data book. I would have ordered a cover that's on the Impact site but that one was out of stock.

I just ordered the cover on the site ... it did not say it was out of stock...

We have plenty of covers in stock for anyone that may need them.

We want to thank Lowlight and the SH community for making the SH book a success.

<span style="font-weight: bold">All of the SH Limited Addition books are GONE!!</span>

You still can get the same layout of pages found in the SH book by creating a modular data book from our site with the following page options.

LD-CV Chronograph Velocity Sheet
B-B Blank
D-21DD 21 Dot Drill
B-UKD Unknown Distance Blank
MLS-SD2 Shooters Diary Blank Page
ML-ECHO
S-CIR Circle
I-CUS - Come Up Sheet

Then add these addition page options
I-EFDSB - End Of Fire Data Blank Page
I-N Notepage

Reviewer: Paradude from Tucson, AZ United States
This is my first bullet data impact book and I had no idea what I would need for recording ballistics. After several days of reviewing I am pleased to say it is put together quite well containing a plethora of different charts to record anything. The first several pages have beginner and advanced calculations for BDC/mil dot conversions, windage calculations and even shooting targets at different elevations relative to the shooter. As I am a new distance shooter (I have operated with an M-4 in alot of reactive shooting and close engagements training) this book has taught me all the variables I need to consider and I don't think I could have started out with a better book.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We want to thank Lowlight and the SH community for making the SH book a success.

<span style="font-weight: bold">All of the SH Limited Addition books are GONE!!</span>

You still can get the same layout of pages found in the SH book by creating a modular data book from our site with the following page options.

LD-CV Chronograph Velocity Sheet
B-B Blank
D-21DD 21 Dot Drill
B-UKD Unknown Distance Blank
MLS-SD2 Shooters Diary Blank Page
ML-ECHO
S-CIR Circle
I-CUS - Come Up Sheet

Then add these addition page options
I-EFDSB - End Of Fire Data Blank Page
I-N Notepage

</div></div>

Doh! I had one in the cart a bit ago.
frown.gif

got mine today. looks great! this is the second data book from impact i have. I like the SH normal databook over my old pocket data book, always seemed hard to handle in a rush but good for range time and lightening up the load but this new one is now going to be my primary

Just got one of these great books very helpful peice of kit
I am starting a new build and will for sure pick up another for the new AR .308. Also customer service is second to none and shipping was nearly overnight. Great Product.

Man i missed out waiting for my tax return. uggg

I thought the Data book was great. I was more impressed with the number of different target pages they have. I was able to even buy Appleseed target pages. They have pages for my sighting targets as well as the specific Dirty Bird targets I use. I also picked up a new Mildot Master. I now have records of a few rifles. Very happy customer.

Guys we just ordered <span style="font-weight: bold">50</span> more of the <span style="font-weight: bold">SH Limited Edition Binders</span>.

We have 50 of these books to sell. If you want them then you better get them. The books are live on the site now.

They will not last long.

We will take<span style="font-weight: bold"> PRESALE </span>on these right now and these books will ship as soon as we get them in stock which I expect that to be around <span style="font-weight: bold">April 12</span>.

Once they are gone that will be it on these,