• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Limited Edition Sniper's Hide Data Books from IDB

Re: Limited Edition Sniper's Hide Data Books from IDB

All orders have been packaged and shipped!! Been a busy night. I know the ladies at the post office are going to shit some kittens when they see the cart full of orders come through the door to start their day!! LOL

We keep them really busy, but tomorrow they feel the Snipers Hide Crush.

We still have some left if you havent got yours yet!!

I got mine in the mail yesterday. Great looking book! I love it! Thanks Nomad!

Andy

First off, I love my IDB, good people and a great product. However, I recently got a new scope, I bought two new pages and the all weather pen to update my book. My order was just shy of $20, which I'm ok with. They charged $7.24 for shipping. When I get the envelope in the mail, it only cost them $.64 cents to ship. I love the rite in the rain pages being in the pac northwest, but will probably hit the copie machine next time. Why charge so much for shipping??

Kelly

Is it possible to get a rite in the rain version of the sniper's hide book?

unincsmr- Thank you for your orders. We have worked hard to try and keep the shipping costs down on the small orders like yours. Unfortunatly like with even other large companies like Midway USA, Brownells, and many many others the operation fee's of small orders are just as much as large orders.

Alot of the times if I am packaging orders I usually toss a few EXTRA goodies in.

I know alot of our customers get some random surprises in their orders from time to time. Thats just our little way of thanking you.

Tcw015 - You can order a modular book with the standard IDB binder and order teh following pages and you will have a book with the SH layout. Unfortunatly we do not have any extra of the SH binders.

LD-CV Chronograph Velocity Sheet
B-B Blank
D-21DD 21 Dot Drill
B-UKD Unknown Distance Blank
MLS-SD2 Shooters Diary Blank Page
ML-ECHO - ECHO Silhouette
S-CIR Circle
I-CUS - Come Up Sheet

I-EFDSB - End Of Fire Data Blank Page
I-N Notepage

We have 20 left get them while we have them!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powerhone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yup, i think so </div></div>

Think so to what??

We still have some remaining for anyone that hadn't got one yet.

I've got this on my Xmas list...hopefully they will last until my wife can get an order in!

Just ordered mine. Looking forward to having my first build finished so I can put this to good use!

Have to pick up one of these soon.

got my order for one snipers hide book and a few extra goodies also
thanks for a great product
smile.gif

We might do another run of them come March no promises. We are working on alot of custom projects right now.

You can still order a Modular book with the same book layout in on of our standard covers.

LD-CV Chronograph Velocity Sheet
B-B Blank
D-21DD 21 Dot Drill
B-UKD Unknown Distance Blank
MLS-SD2 Shooters Diary Blank Page
ML-ECHO - ECHO Silhouette
S-CIR Circle
I-CUS - Come Up Sheet

I-EFDSB - End Of Fire Data Blank Page
I-N Notepage

We will see what we can do to make this happen!

Nomad do you have any left? I was looking on the website and can't find them listed. It could be and probably is just me missing them though.

We ordered binders and we will be doing the run so keep your eyes on this thread and we will let you know as soon as we get them in and we will launch them for all you shooters waiting on one!

It should. Triad modified his covers to accept our books a few years ago.

Shipped alot of books today. There is going to be a bunch of happy shooters in a few days.

All of today's books will be on the way tomorrow.

I am the one that called and talked to you last night about the issue I had with the system kicking the card back. I got it straightened out and made an order for two. Thanks NOMAD,your the Man.

Glad to help out and thank you for the order!!

Selling fast and furiously over here!! :)

This data book is going to be a great addition to my shooting kit. I am lucky to have seen this post ive been keeping everything in a notebook that is about ready to explode.

Just ordered...

I started looking at building a book up from Modular page set options, but then realized that (as a beginner) NOMAD and the SH probably know what I need more than I do!

This'll be great, especially as I familiarize myself with the new gun (700 SPS V).

Thanks.