• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lin Wood says Pres. Trump should call for Martial Law and have a re election

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
He is getting laughed at and shredded by the fuckwads on arfcom, half of which say Biden won, but I think it's a good idea. I always have. It IS a good idea and the only logical answer.

When you have a pot luck supper and it's proven that certain people dumped large quantities of body fluids and waste in the stew, does everyone grab a bowl and eat it anyway? No, they throw it out.

The Democrats told us all along they planned to steal the election by virtue of mail-in votes. And Son of bitch, they did. They're the one's that went 3rd world and corrupted the election, not Republicans.

I'm fine with Martial Law and a re-vote with in person, ink on thumb voting. Act like 3rd world scumbags, get treated like 3rd world scumbags.

The problem is Governors, mayor's and the policing agencies have proven they can't be trusted.

Along with the comment regarding the stew...
years ago years ago a company I worked for had a town hall meeting where a similar example was given. We are all gathered and got our ice cream, that was some theme, and all was going well. The owner of the company got up then started the slideshow and this is where things got interesting.

he showed images of the different choices of ice cream, different types of sprinkles etc. which related to our product. One of the images was that of a rat walking, squatting in the chocolate sprinkles. It was really a powerful image and a couple of people got up and threw their ice cream away, I think one girl got sick. He asked this question, should I dig through and find the rat turd or should I throw the whole sprinkles away, clean the container and counter and then get new sprinkles?

while the FDA is perfectly fine with a few rat turds in the sprinkles, if you let your customers know that you allow rat turds in your sprinkles they're not going to buy your product. From a business standpoint the solution is simple, throw away all the sprinkles .

the problem we have as it relates to the election is that there has been zero evidence that the rats have been killed or otherwise blocked from getting into the sprinkles again. so it's reasonable to believe that the rats will get in to the sprinkles again

There are unfortunately, simply too many rats spread across the board to have a positive outcome with martial law.

the the president needs to have an executive order regarding election fraud and involvement and such. There needs to be a punishment so severe that people will gladly volunteer their involvement in fraud before being accused thereof.

Then you vacate all the popular vote as a whole and have the legislators select and direct the Electoral College.

In regards to the executive order there needs to be another one regarding looting, rioting Etc. And you have even more extreme punishments for policing agencies that don't properly detain and or otherwise arrest said looting and Rioters

Last edited:
They keep blocking evidence discovery also. The judicial is as corrupted as it gets. What kind of trade secrets are involved in counting?

Reactions: netranger6
Regarding the kraken, it always makes me think...

220px-Aybabtu.png

🤔

They keep blocking evidence discovery also. The judicial is as corrupted as it gets. What kind of trade secrets are involved in counting?

You see, the code that conditionally increments an integer is proprietary and extremely complex.

I'm over here in the ME, y'all can have that. Let me know how it turns out when I get back in February in time for my birthday 🥳🥳🥳

It's truly amazing that we have been doing this for over 200 yrs and we still can't figure out how to do an election without fucking it up.

It's not a fucking hard process

1) no electronic bullshit....count them by hand

2) you must pre-register to vote, no same day registration....voter rolls get purged before the election so you need to register every 4 years

3) only as many ballots are printed as there are pre-registered voters.

4) You show ID when you go to vote, after you are done voting your hands get dipped in blue UV ink, no exceptions

5) there is 1 official from every party on the ballot verifying the vote. Disputeted ballots get put in a locked box and are sent to the house and senate to verify.

It's truly amazing that we have been doing this for over 200 yrs and we still can't figure out how to do an election without fucking it up.

It's not a fucking hard process

1) no electronic bullshit....count them by hand

2) you must pre-register to vote, no same day registration....voter rolls get purged before the election so you need to register every 4 years

4) You show ID when you go to vote, after you are done voting your hands get dipped in blue UV ink, no exceptions

5) there is 1 official from every party on the ballot verifying the vote. Disputeted ballots get put in a locked box and are sent to the house and senate to verify.

Sounds reasonable to me except I kinda like the purple thumb along with the UV. Shows pride in voting. Didnt vote, dont complain or you get a good hard kick in the ass.

As I wrote in the other thread, I am not excited to call for this sort of action as I think it might be a one-way door. Put another way, it may very well end our Republic.
Martial Law in America? There will be no way out of this after it happens...Martial Law is what Dictators do. If it happens in America we'll never get back to where we were.

But I don't think we can get back there anyway because the Way is forward out of this mess, not back. I'm not wanting to see Martial Law imposed.

VooDoo

That alone would shore up 90% of this bullshit. I'd add Libertarians to the poll watchers also. More eyes not from the ruling parties the better

martial law declaration would destroy this country quickly. and even then, we are so large as a country, that martial law would be damn near impossible to enforce. we dont have enough troops and resources to secure roads in and out of cities.

on top of that, it would shut down manufacturing, shipping, transport of raw farm goods to market etc. when the run on groceries begins for real, thats when its going to get nuts.

Ink on thumb, vote in person, period.
Military can do it on station. Anywhere.
If you are too feeble (physically or mentally) to vote in person, why bother, you are a drain.
People will fly home for a second cousin's funeral, why not for an election?
Why the runoffs? A million and one is more than a million.
PURGE the poll lists. Let the able go to the polls.
(maybe just a little tongue in creek here :) )

How about void this election and reschedule for 1 year. If Trump wins, he gets three years. If Biden (is still alive and) wins he gets his full term. Just spitballin here.

• Haha
Reactions: Amanda4461
Martial Law in America? There will be no way out of this after it happens...Martial Law is what Dictators do. If it happens in America we'll never get back to where we were.

But I don't think we can get back there anyway because the Way is forward out of this mess, not back. I'm not wanting to see Martial Law imposed.

VooDoo

We are already living under martial law with COVID restrictions. We are living under the rule of governors who have bypassed legislatures for nearly a year now, to make illegal mandate after illegal mandate.

the the president needs to have an executive order regarding election fraud and involvement and such. There needs to be a punishment so severe that people will gladly volunteer their involvement in fraud before being accused thereof.

In regards to the executive order there needs to be another one regarding looting, rioting Etc. And you have even more extreme punishments for policing agencies that don't properly detain and or otherwise arrest said looting and Rioters
I have been suggesting this for 3 weeks.

Again, I have heard this is what the globalist want see happen. The left loses, Trump as "dictator" easily overthrown with next to no more work by them

Reactions: Skwerl

The fact Lin Wood made this statement can be for a couple reasons:
1) He doesn't think the legal/judicial process in the country is sufficient enough to get Trump certified in time
2 The corruption is just too steep/deep to overcome by traditional legislative or judicial process
3) Throwing down the gauntlet to check both patriot and insurgent response
4) All of the above

Reactions: Davesnothere
He is getting laughed at and shredded by the fuckwads on arfcom, half of which say Biden won, but I think it's a good idea. I always have. It IS a good idea and the only logical answer.

When you have a pot luck supper and it's proven that certain people dumped large quantities of body fluids and waste in the stew, does everyone grab a bowl and eat it anyway? No, they throw it out.

The Democrats told us all along they planned to steal the election by virtue of mail-in votes. And Son of bitch, they did. They're the one's that went 3rd world and corrupted the election, not Republicans.

I'm fine with Martial Law and a re-vote with in person, ink on thumb voting. Act like 3rd world scumbags, get treated like 3rd world scumbags.

I agree with him. I also agree Arfcom is contaminated with leftist pussies which is why I was banned from there.

martial law declaration would destroy this country quickly. and even then, we are so large as a country, that martial law would be damn near impossible to enforce. we dont have enough troops and resources to secure roads in and out of cities.

on top of that, it would shut down manufacturing, shipping, transport of raw farm goods to market etc. when the run on groceries begins for real, thats when its going to get nuts.
Nope. And we are in a unique position.

It's already dead. Most people still cling to some hope because of the election kabuki theater we just went through.

Cool. Let's really own the libs and try this "limited martial law" concept:

"Without full confidence that our courts or Congress will indeed follow the 12th Amendment of the Constitution and defend our electoral process, the ad calls upon President Trump, like Lincoln, to exercise the Extraordinary Powers of his office and declare limited Martial Law to temporarily suspend the Constitution and civilian control of these federal elections in order to have the military implement a national re-vote that reflects the true will of the people."

Suspending the Constitution sounds like fun. I'm sure we can flick that switch "on" and "off" with no problems, right?

the end? boys, we’re there already.

something drastic is the only way there is even a remote chance. the one thing i’ve learned in the last three years, is just how infiltrated and corrupt the government is. it reminds me of batman and the league of shadows.

quite truthfully....this country deserves what’s coming if we dont do everything we can to attempt to save it.

i don't know if he is wrong, but i don't know if i would post something like that either at this point.
in any case, doesn't hurt to be prepared. stand by for immediate standby.

• Haha
Reactions: Amanda4461
It's already dead. Most people still cling to some hope because of the election kabuki theater we just went through.
"most" people have been brainwashed into thinking happiness is having a 60" television and nice shoes.
sheep are content if they can easily see people worse off than they are.

some believe in making slaves out of the other half. the rest of us just want to be left the fuck alone.

and this shit needs to get sorted. and i dont believe for a second that it’s half/half. i think it’s more like 20% versus 80%. and we’d have evidence of that if they wouldnt have played fuck-fuck games with the election.

the can has been kicked down the road for far too long. confront it and get it over with.

Cool. Let's really own the libs and try this "limited martial law" concept:

"Without full confidence that our courts or Congress will indeed follow the 12th Amendment of the Constitution and defend our electoral process, the ad calls upon President Trump, like Lincoln, to exercise the Extraordinary Powers of his office and declare limited Martial Law to temporarily suspend the Constitution and civilian control of these federal elections in order to have the military implement a national re-vote that reflects the true will of the people."

Suspending the Constitution sounds like fun. I'm sure we can flick that switch "on" and "off" with no problems, right?

The constitution has already been suspended. Its was flipped off the moment the government told everyone to stay home. The moment the government threatened businesses that did not follow mandates. It was trampled when officials illegally changed election rules. It was ignored when mobs were allowed to obstruct interstate highways, and take over parts of our sovereign nation. It was shredded when alphabet agencies were used to attack political rivals. It was buried during four years of illegal investigation based on phony documents made by the agencies doing the investigating.

Last edited:
The constitution has already been suspended. Its was flipped off the moment the government told everyone to stay home. The moment the government threatened businesses that did not follow mandates. It was trampled when officials illegally changed election rules. It was ignored when mobs were allowed to obstruct interstate highways, and take over parts of our sovereign nation. It was shredded when alphabet agencies were used to attack political rivals. It was buried during four years of illegal investigation based on phony documents made by the agencies doing the investigating.

I'm pretty damn sure that we would find out that actual martial law sucks a lot worse than having the local barber shop closed down for a couple of months.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *
i dunno, maybe it is a good thing the army will be everywhere to distribute vaccines starting in january. :unsure:

I'm pretty damn sure that we would find out that actual martial law sucks a lot worse than having the local barber shop closed down for a couple of months.

I am pretty damn sure you are already looking at exactly what it would look like over the last year. Is that all they did where you are, "close the barber shops"?

In fact if they had to declare marshall law, to override these governors that are overstepping their authority. Opened small business, and put kids back in school, and stop with the B.S quarantines. Hell marshal law might look a shade better than the last year.

Reactions: myronman3
If it's Martial Law or allowing a criminal communist regime to complete their final stage of a coup and take over the government, I'll choose the former.

It's a card Pres. Trump should have in his deck in case the judges and electors act like the corrupt people that put them in office.

If it's Martial Law or allowing a criminal communist regime to complete their final stage of a coup and take over the government, I'll choose the former.

It's a card Pres. Trump should have in his deck in case the judges and electors act like the corrupt people that put them in office.

you can be on my team.

If this is what he suggests I'm nervous for Kyle's odds of getting aquited. That's a full retard and reckless thing to say.

Reactions: jr81452
whats the quick and dirty on this?
'

Reactions: SamsonSimpson
I am pretty damn sure you are already looking at exactly what it would look like over the last year. Is that all they did where you are, "close the barber shops"?

Full-on martial law - even the "limited" sort envisioned by the mouth-breathers who floated this proposal - would make the past eight months seem like a pleasant dream. What we've gone through so far is nowhere near where this shit could end up once the federal government loses control of the situation. That'd be the same federal government that we generally regard as incompetent in matters big and small, in case you've forgotten every other comment ever made by every conservative in the history of the internet (perhaps minus matters related to the WoT, which sure as hell turned out well).