• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lincoln

BytorJr

Two Star General
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2018
Seriously I think I need to take a news vacation - no news is going to sway my vote so why am I paying attention. My question is...how much longer is this absolute bullshit going to last? When are Americans going to stand up to this. I sure the hell hope there is a landslide Republican victory. Not sure though...a female colleague at work said "I cannot vote for Trump, his environmental policy is shit." Ummmm, so you're voting the future of your two female children on ONE single issue? Not the fact that until COVID the economy was kicking along well (though I disagree with deficit spending), the military refurbishment ongoing, space program reinvigorated, allies respecting us again, evil countries now not quite as emboldened. And then I read this this crap and still I guess she's okay with rewriting or erasing history.

I'm pretty sure I looked like something out of the Exorcist when I read this.

People from all over the world want to become Americans. They see what good America has done in the world, and are still willing to chance coming here. And then...then I read this.

Reactions: 338dude
These are ANTI-AMERICAN TERRORISTS.

NO different than Al-Qaida, ISIS, or the current Iranian government...

They are not interested in "black lives".
They are not anti-Confederate.
They are not anti-racist.
They are not anti-fascist.

They want to destroy the American nation and American culture, and replace it with a neo-Marxist leftist state enforced by their own paramilitary forces.

The reason why I am calling it a "neo-Marxist" state, is because it will be different than the other Communist regimes that the 20th century has seen. The communist regimes of Europe and Asia had all been driven by extreme nationalistic principles based on national pride, ethnic pride, and reviving the glory of empires gone by...

These neo-Marxists do not run by any of that. They are a freakshow of genderqueers, envirofascists, militant vegans, and "MUH IMMIGRANTS" cucks... However, as cuck as they might be, they have NO qualms about using armed men to crush any dissent and wipe out any perceived political enemies...

Last edited:
These are ANTI-AMERICAN TERRORISTS.

NO different than Al-Qaida, ISIS, or the current Iranian government...

They are not interested in "black lives".
They are not anti-Confederate.
They are not anti-racist.
They are not anti-fascist.

They want to destroy the American nation and American culture, and replace it with a neo-Marxist leftist state enforced by their own paramilitary forces.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Lincoln was an anti American terrorist.

Killed more Americans than US deaths in every war from WWI on.

He should be remembered as the tyrant cocksucker that he was.

Well of-fucking-course Lincoln didn't believe in 100% total equality of whites and blacks. I expect most people in that age, even the ones who thought the slaves should be freed, weren't for total equality. That shouldn't be news to anyone.

It also shouldn't be news that any of these morons today want to tear down a statue of Lincoln or anyone else for that matter. Because nobody should be trying to tear down any statues, so it shouldn't be in the damn news to begin with. But you can't get through to some people.