• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lindsey Hill - Conniving whore

My aunt is in her sixties and has done quite well for herself by preying on men throughout her life. It can definitely be a career.

First she married a NJ heavy equipment operator. This was a union position that paid better than you might think. He ended up hanging himself in the back yard. I was young and don't know much about the details.

Then she got hitched to a dentist that inherited a very successful practice from his father. She walked away with seven figures in liquid assets, a brand new Mercedes and a beautiful 5000 ft/2 home. He didn't kill himself, but the divorce absolutely wrecked him and he never recovered. Nice guy, too.

She left him for a cop she was cheating with. They got married and she dropped him when my grandpa had a stroke. She had power of attorney and wiped my grandpa out. I believe she's now collecting a nice chunk of the cop's pension.

Now she's living on the water in Florida in a custom home with an infinity pool that probably cost more than most of our homes.

My family refers to her as the black widow. Never held down a real job and is now living like one of the real housewives of Miami.
Is she looking for a young man to service her and be a sugar mama to?

Eh people like her are very good at hiding shit, I was in a relationship with someone like her and it was eye opening.

And yes guys are fucking stupid. "She's HOT" blah blah blah.
Never underestimate PoP.
Power of Pussy.

Reactions: BCP
And this is why it will keep happening. I fully understand him wanting to put it behind him, but.............................

She is off to fade into the masses, and will do the same thing again to another guy, likely not with as deep pockets as this guy and he will be destroyed. You know as well as I do her past will not catch up with her.

I would have kept after her and done everything I can to destroy her. She tried to destroy him, and was just fine with it. Ok bitch shoe is on the other foot now, and I am coming after you, with all this legal power my many can buy. I would not be finished with her till she was standing on a chair in a dark basement with a rope around her neck.

Yes I feel that strongly about it.
The difference between you & I & Bauer is that he has millions to loose/waste & a potential return to the MLB if he continues to destroy her into oblivion.

What I do hope is that he allows his lawyers go after all of the media et. al. for defamation.

Reactions: BurtG
The difference between you & I & Bauer is that he has millions to loose/waste & a potential return to the MLB if he continues to destroy her into oblivion.

What I do hope is that he allows his lawyers go after all of the media et. al. for defamation.
Including MLB and the Dodgers.

Reactions: Aussieusa
Is she looking for a young man to service her and be a sugar mama to?
Blast a little test, hit the gym and pick up a part time gig bartending at a swanky 55+ community. You got this bud.

If you fuck around with the black widow you'll end up starring posthumously in a netflix documentary.

Tawana Brawley, the Duke lacrosse players and coach are but a few other examples of the mental disorders that women have. The woman that accused the lacrosse players ended up in jail but not for the false accusations. She stabbed a future boyfriend to death IIRC. You are dumbass for dating an evil bitch like that or an incel.
Don’t forget the prosecutor that withheld evidence made up evidence and tried to get the lab to falsify eveidence

No punishment for him

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/trevor-bauer-settles-legal-dispute-accuser-reveals-damning-messages

Tried to destroy him and take his money.

hill-trevor.jpg

Me frantically searching "Lindsey Hill nudes" after seeing this.
cat-fast-typing.gif