• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

List of Shooting Ranges over 500 yards

Quincy American Legion gun club.
14050 Road Q NW, Quincy, WA, 98848, US

Trap, 3 handgun pits, archery and a 700yd rifle range with a good amount of steel targets to shoot.

This is my home range, been there since day 1. Great place to shoot. Eric just covered the entire shooting line so no more tents are needed and planning on pouring concrete very soon. Our range is one of the very few that is capable of holding a .50 cal shooters accociation match. Not many on the entire east coast. Plans are to host the 1000yd nationals here maybe in 2016. Full service range, out to 1200yds , lodge and great meals just minutes away. Please come shoot with us. We have a club match every 2nd saturday of the month. Hope to see yall soon.

Anyone know anything in Oklahoma? I have friends who I can call every now and then, but Id prefer a range versus bugging my friends when they might have things they need to do.

Cant use the ben avery 1000 yard range unless you part of desert shooters, who practice on thursday morning and shoot benchrest.

I posted some new pictures of updates to the range, most important, the 1,000 and 1,250 yard ranges at Strategic Edge in Chapel Hill, TN.

Click this link and type in agree for the password. :cool:

Strategic Edge in Chapel Hill Tn has distances from 100-1250 yards

Look one post above yours and scroll back through the thread. LOL

BTW, I recognize that avatar. You on the Barrett forum?

BMRPA Range in Bismarck, ND all the way from 25 yds. To 1000 yds. Silhouettes at 540. Awesome range & a great club to be a member in. Need to be a member to shoot. Only $200 per year. Also have an indoor range for pistol & 22 rimfire.