• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

LMT CQB MRP

doubled

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2011
North Texas
I have a LMT CQB MRP Defender that I want to convert to a 6.5 or a 6.8.. LMT doesn't make uppers for those calibers but I am looking for recommendations on a good quality upper to do my conversion. There are so many out there, and most of my time has been behind bolt actions.

Whats the running thoughts on 6.5 or 6.8 uppers that I can put on this thing. Any manufactures to stay away from, any recommendations on the high quality ones to consider?

Re: LMT CQB MRP

You don't have to convert anything or buy a new upper, just get a 6.8 barrel and bolt from LMT. They are plug and play with your MRP upper.

i was looking in the wrong spot - thanks for the link. to bad they don't have 6.5 Grendel. I'm going to grab the 6.8 but the damn bolt is on back order. cest la vie.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doubled</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i was looking in the wrong spot - thanks for the link. to bad they don't have 6.5 Grendel. I'm going to grab the 6.8 but the damn bolt is on back order. cest la vie. </div></div>

Bam there you go.
http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=901