• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

loads for my 1911

JS624

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 10, 2014
Washington
hoping you guys can give me some good loads using bullseye and hsm 230gr flat point plated?
loading for best accuracy please!
shooting a full size 5" kimber 1911

Tag, can't remember the powder charge right now, written in my reloading book at home.

Tag, can't remember the powder charge right now, written in my reloading book at home.

I don't shoot the flat nose but I do shoot with 230 grain berries plated ball bullets. 1.260" coal and 7.8 to 8 grains of accurate #5 works awesome for every single 1911 I have. I do not have a Kimber but I shoot that load through Two Springfield professionals, one Les Baer,one Nighthawk, one colt, one ed Brown, and one Springfield TRP. works beautifully for all of them

My Tupperware guns even shoot it accurately!!!