• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Long Rifles Inc communication "must read"

"2023 this is not the same company any more. very slow and no information provider. i received 1 update 2 months ago my receiver mounting holes have been drilled then silence"

Perhaps I've too much faith in humanity, but I try to make it a habit not to doubt a man's word. However, this is a tough one. Chad's company is unchanged and has always been known to provide the best service and communication in the industry. This is why LRI is well respected on this forum and the go-to riflesmith for so many of us. I did notice half of your four posts since joining were a complaint of LRI, but I'm sure we'd appreciate a follow up to see how your issue is resolved.

2023 this is not the same company any more. very slow and no information provider. i received 1 update 2 months ago my receiver mounting holes have been drilled then silence.

Not sure where the disconnect happened. I apologize.

I bought the entire property last year, which tripled our square footage, added a new phone system in March that has improved communication 10x, and I've put more assets on the floor to increase our efficiency in the finishing department.

This place is running better than ever.

C.

Lead times all around are longer, but LRI has always provided super high-quality work and transparency. Ill continue to use them as my preferred custom rifle builder.

My experiences with LRI in 2023 match those of prior years. Exceptional. Mistakes happen with every company but I haven't seen anything that would make me think it's "not the same company."

Reactions: Milf Dots
Well... I was on the fence about going the LRI route for an action I already have lying around for one of my upcoming projects. Not anymore. While this is an old thread, the consistency of positive experiences that have been shared has been awesome to read about. With the exception of 1 complaint without context in which the owner personally responded to, I don't see a single reason why this wont be a really awesome project.

Keep an eye for my action... It's incoming.

This is a problem due to be solved this summer. With the introduction of new machining centers we can now make the barrel extensions in house as well. This is a big deal for me to keep rates competitive. I learned a long time ago that relying on outside vendors is a dicey game. Getting shit under my roof has always been advantageous (for everyone) so it'll happen with this too.

It's coming. . . Let me get the stuff we already do completely lined out (5 axis, while super cool, is a bit more tedious when programming and getting things wired super tight).

Soon!
Now if you could copy those MRAD extensions too!!! Hahah picking up my ARC CDG's and will have them your way soon! As always a pleasure doing business with LRI.

Reactions: LRI
Well I just gave LRI a run first time on a rebarrel and kote job..they had the exact reamer I was looking for. I've whored myself out to several different outfits in the past. Several names we see mentioned here often, great work with no complaints other than the minor aggrivation of long wait times.

I am absolutely floored and inpressed with LRI, absolutely. Their status system and just overall efficiency is on point. It was 10 days to the T from when my parts were received and checked in to completed return delivery. Everything spec'd to my request, done right

Not to take away anything from the other great builders. I know there a few who are just a one man show for the most part, but the team at LRI is officially top of my list, just exceptional and I express my gratitude to the team.

Reactions: Ichi and Bradu