• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Look What I Bought Yesterday...

KillShot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I decided to check out the RK gunshow in Tulsa yesterday and to my surprise, I found something I've been wanting for awhile but wasn't ready to drop the cash to get it.

The price tag on this was $50 but I had to ask what his bottom dollar was and he said it was $40. I offered him $35 cash and walked out with a Storm iM3300 rifle case.

It's only missing a single piece of foam which can be replaced at a cheap price and with the exception of a few minor scuff marks, it's in great condition. Considering what these sell for, I think I got a pretty good deal.

stormim3300.jpg

stormim33002.jpg

stormim33003.jpg

Re: Look What I Bought Yesterday...

I think you've been cheated paying $35 for that thing!! I'll give you $25 shipped for it just to help you get SOME of your money back.
wink.gif

Seriously...nice snag. You can buy complete foam kits for that case for around $75 (all 3 pieces). I have never bought single pieces, but I'm sure they can be had too. Try running a search here of the Hide as I recall seeing someone offering replacement, closed-cell foam inserts for Pelican/Storm/Starlight/etc. cases cut to size at one time.

Again...congrats on a good funshow find.

Thanks, guys! I couldn't believe it myself and was thinking it had to be missing latches, a wheel, or all the foam. To my surprise, it was only missing a single piece of foam. I've priced the single pieces of foam on eBay for $34 plus $16 for shipping so I still come out having spent less than $100 on this deal.

Holy CRAP!! I have had my iM3300 for about 6 months, and yours is in better shape outside than mine is... and there is NO WAY you would get it out of my hands for less than $150.00!!

I am pretty sure he filled out a police report on you after you stole it from him in broad daylight!! I hope you are proud of yourself... sheeeezzz!!

Congrats!!

DK

I believe Hooper on the forum sells the replacement foam . I think the complete set of foam for my Starlight case was 75 bucks but it has been some time since I replaced it so my memory could be off .

WOW man, mine is in worse shape on the outside than that and i paid retail for it! Awesome deal man.

That's not a good deal, that's damn near theft.
wink.gif
All I ever find is halfways-decent beef jerky and overpriced Mosin-Nagants.

Hell I would be impressed if I even saw a storm case at a local gun show. Beef jerkey mmmmmm have to go to the jerky store now thanks alot.

Not smart to post pictures on the internet after you STOLE that!!

NICE FIND!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arbiter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's not a good deal, that's damn near theft.
wink.gif
All I ever find is halfways-decent beef jerky and overpriced Mosin-Nagants. </div></div>

Hahaha +1

Sheesh. The gun show down here is muzzle loaders and jewelry. You did good.

$35.00? Damn good deal <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Killshot</span></span>. Did you at least give the Seller a reach-around?

Keith

That's a terrific find! I really like mine, great to have.

Ill double what you payed for it ....100% profit dont do that everyday.......Way to Shop Lift!!!