• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

looking for a bag

Aces&Eights

Private
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2010
Wisconsin
So I did a search for "tactical briefcase" and instantly got round housed by Chuck Norris.

When traveling I generally use my maxpedition Lunada as my back pack primarily because it is a slick and easy way to carry my ccw and other BS too. What I am looking for now is something more briefcase style that I can carry a full size laptop in and other business related things but still have a designed weapon compartment, There are literally hundreds of options out there so I am looking for somebody who owns the product they are suggesting.

Re: looking for a bag

I just purchased Eberlestock X3 Low Drag, its a nice pack. With an internal scabbard it gives me the option of carrying my rifle. And with the optional cover, my rifle is completely covered. In the top compartment there is access to an internal protective sleeve to store your laptop. Additionally you have pockets for storing phone, and other personal items. The scabbards lower section can be rolled up and held in place with a strap allowing it to be used as a regular pack.

I have an Eberlestock X3 Lodrag pack still in the plastic I can let go for $175. If you are interested, send a PM

You might look into the TAD Gear Dispatch Bag. I don't own one but it looks like what you have described.

Eberlestock and Tad are great! ...but there are many professional courier bags that are 100% waterproof and will meet your needs also--CHROME makes some good ones---just check out professional bicycle shops

thanks guys, thought this was going to die before it had a chance. I dont care much what the bag looks like as long as there is function. TAD has never disappointed with <span style="text-decoration: underline">anything</span>

ya..you can get lost in the tons of companies making these things. How much are you looking to spend?