• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Looking for a Non-CA Beach for wife's B-Day

fly to miami and drive all the way to key west, has to be the prettiest, most relaxing, stress-relieving drive/scenery in the world.

sanibel island on florida gulf is supposed to be the best shelling beach in the USA. ding darling national wildlife refuge on adjoining captiva island has amazing wildlife.

Only problem with that drive is that it's a single lane highway, and backs up like a motherfucker on weekends. Especially if you have weekend warriors with junk ass RV's breaking down on the side of the road.

The keys are really nice though.

I've never been to these beaches, but have flown over a couple and they are extraordinarily beautiful...just contingent on your budget.

Montenegro is a more untouched and cheaper version of Croatia, another place worth considering before it becomes more mainstream like Croatia.

Reactions: Yasherka
La Playa Beach and Golf resort Naples Florida.

Down town Naples has "as equal to or close second best" restaurant selection. It competes with Portland, Maine, of all places, in my travels.

You will walk from your room to the beach if you stay in La Playa. Has a pool, bar stays open late. No one has been eaten by a shark lately as far as I know.

Food at the resort isn't bad but a bit over priced.

Agreed. Naples is amazing. The Ritz Carlton on the beach is nice too.

If you can get there for 4-days then the Ritz Carlton on Grand Cayman has an incredible beach.