• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Looking for custom knife smith

Well yes there are plenty of makers out there that could do it. The big question would be how much are you willing to spend?

I'd like to keep it around the 500 mark if possible but I'd consider more if I had to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Jay would charge more then 500 bucks though Fx77. I was in Awe at Jay's page the first time i went through some of his work . You might check with Steve Woods i know he makes a great knife and is a Great Guy.

anyone else apart from jay do the gem stone handles? and does steve woods have a contact website, number or email

Google American Bladesmith Society. They will have a directory of smiths you can search through.

Steve woods would be my choice. He made me a couple of knives back before Christmas and they turned out
better than I expected!! I just gave him a general idea of what I wanted and he ran with it.
Very talented knife maker and designer!!! Very good guy to deal with too!

The guys over at Dawson Knives could make you a custom one with about a 6 month lead time.
But as a question, can you get it imported in without an issue?

Yeah double sided blades are fine as long as they are over 40cm I call it the compulsory Rambo rule

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk